Sky Hamilton

yes i picked that up from 'AK47 IN YO FACE'. guess some ppl really get angry when they get caught by mum with the hand in the biscuit tin

Hi readers,
This is a copy of a pm I just received from Tommo:
"Sep 27, 2011 10:14pmtomallan: RE:MURDER
LET MAN TELL YOU BOY JUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE FOCKING WITH I WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH I KNOW WHERE YOU AT SO CARRY ON BUT MIND HOW YOU GO WHEN A AK47 IS POINTING AT YOU MOTHERFOCKER WE SEE WHO IS STANDING ON THERE FEET THEN "

His spelling and grammar still leave a lot to be desired.
Like I said -this is too easy:)

lamo :LOL:

Except of course 'Lisa' is in fact called Hayley and is a chiropractor is Australia. Another fake testimonial.

Sydney Naturopathy, Your Naturopath | Inner West Spinal & Sports Injury Centre | naturopathy

Hi

Thanks for the expose. A lady called me today by mobile about a Trainee Stockbroker interview for tomorrow at 12 pm and asked if I wanted confirmation by e-mail, or text. I requested it by e-mail at first, but when I did not receive the e-mail, even after leaving a voice mail to chase up, I sent a text and requested confirmation by text. A text came through shortly after, but with no company name.

I thought it odd not to have been given the company name and to have been contacted by mobile, so having been given the address, I did a Google search on the Post Code, to try and find out which company it was I had supposedly applied to. This revealed that a company called Learn Express, which did Stockbroker Training, resided at the Post Code. I subsequently rang Learn Express, mentioning the interview, but they said that they did not do positions, however revealed that a company named Sky Hamilton was located in the building. I did a Google search on the aforementioned and here I am. Obviously a dubious situation.

A big thanks to you and some of the other contributors here, because I am not going to waste my time to go for an interview for training, when I could be going to one for a job.

Hi

Thanks for the expose. A lady called me today by mobile about a Trainee Stockbroker interview for tomorrow at 12 pm and asked if I wanted confirmation by e-mail, or text. I requested it by e-mail at first, but when I did not receive the e-mail, even after leaving a voice mail to chase up, I sent a text and requested confirmation by text. A text came through shortly after, but with no company name.

I thought it odd not to have been given the company name and to have been contacted by mobile, so having been given the address, I did a Google search on the Post Code, to try and find out which company it was I had supposedly applied to. This revealed that a company called Learn Express, which did Stockbroker Training, resided at the Post Code. I subsequently rang Learn Express, mentioning the interview, but they said that they did not do positions, however revealed that a company named Sky Hamilton was located in the building. I did a Google search on the aforementioned and here I am. Obviously a dubious situation.

A big thanks to you and some of the other contributors here, because I am not going to waste my time to go for an interview for training, when I could be going to one for a job.

Sky Hamilton and Learn Express appear to be run by the same people. For instance they have the same registered address and same previous registered address plus as you saw there was a link between the two on facebook. Basically these type of firms sell you an overpriced basic qualification with some sort of implied (or on some cases express) promise of a job at the end of it.

Of course the job never materialises, hence the need to falsify testimonials.

Forgot to mention that the main link is that Christopher Princewill of Romford is a Director of Sky Hamilton, the Learn Express website is registered to Christopher Princewill of Romford (same address) so there you have your link between the two companies.

I see two users, Summerdays and Smartgirl1, who were both supporting Sky Hamilton, have
been banned. Let me guess they were both posting from the same IP address. Can any of the mods confirm?

While youre at it what about the other clowns, Tomallan and sharky1? Surely they were the same person too.

Attachments

• Alina from Poland.jpg
    Alina from Poland.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Cant tell you.

HAHA wasn't expecting that :clap:

will it help if i smile endearingly? :cry:
i can only think it is some wacky image search thing to which i have no knowledge of such a thing existing to the public.
ill prod no further before ' if i tell you ill have to kill you' type lines start appearing

when pb first started exposing the false statement scam i thought it clever and how the hell does he do that!

but after much pondering and puzzling i figured it. it's wickedly clever technique and shouldn't be shared, else any old tom, dick or scammer will know how to avoid the ultimate knee in the online groin :D

when pb first started exposing the false statement scam i thought it clever and how the hell does he do that!

but after much pondering and puzzling i figured it. it's wickedly clever technique and shouldn't be shared, else any old tom, dick or scammer will know how to avoid the ultimate knee in the online groin :D

I'm one step ahead of them, don't worry.

lol long may it continue. ill have a think see what i come up with. dw wont post anything here in case i hover over (most likely by accident) the correct method

You mug what think im one of them i let you say what you want but when i catch you you will learn how you were givin birth

I thought you were going to Tenerife on holiday? Or was that the other one?