Sky Hamilton

Also bear in mind that they were linked to about 100 websites, its seems when one gets discovered they'll just start using another name and website. Must be a right pain for them.

why doesn't someone go down there with a hidden camera (i wld be keen to do it if someone can provide me with the hardware) & expose them for what they are, post it as a torrent & if the company name gets changed at least the faces will be eternally exposed on the web. prob do a whole lot more for anti scamming than current law enforcement.

bring back roger cook (hes still alive isnt he?), or is pboyles roger cook? i love those type of programs, there must be a market for it, may even make some money out of it.

why doesn't someone go down there with a hidden camera (i wld be keen to do it if someone can provide me with the hardware) & expose them for what they are, post it as a torrent & if the company name gets changed at least the faces will be eternally exposed on the web. prob do a whole lot more for anti scamming than current law enforcement.

bring back roger cook (hes still alive isnt he?), or is pboyles roger cook? i love those type of programs, there must be a market for it, may even make some money out of it.

I'm not Roger Cook but here's the photos.

Attachments

• Dacey.jpg
    Dacey.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 707
  • Troakes.jpg
    Troakes.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 233

No, he's not Roger Cook. Nobody knows his real name, but this is a recent photograph of him:

images

Well - been following this thread for a while as our company is in the same building in Clifton Street and they always rang our buzzer as the text message said first floor, and not ground. I was on holiday last week and came in today, and noticed their lights were off at 10am which was unusual. I was then told by colleagues that they have gone. Only the Asian lady (think her surname is Sharma) was in and out.... and also seemed to be "training" between 4 and 6pm. We had a call from someone today from someone they had fleeced asking if we knew anyone there, as they had lost their money and didn't hear back from anyone and can't get hold of anyone. That Troakes character is a complete idiot as is the one with the greasy fringe. None of them were nice down there. Terry Troakes told the postman that they were not BW Partners when he tried to deliver a registered mail last week. Only saw the woman today, not the other hooligans, and not seen the bossman for a long time. Be interested to know if you sleuths could see what you can dig up now, knowing this.... :)

Ooooh one last detail - I spoke to a girl who had been scammed a few weeks ago. She was told they would ONLY accept cash. I have also seen them pointing the candidates in the direction of the nearest cashpoint (Tesco) to get the money. I see people had paid by card before.... so I guess they knew the end was coming and wanted just cash for now.

Their lights are on again this morning, just been down. Didn't have a snoop through the window though!!

Well - been following this thread for a while as our company is in the same building in Clifton Street and they always rang our buzzer as the text message said first floor, and not ground. I was on holiday last week and came in today, and noticed their lights were off at 10am which was unusual. I was then told by colleagues that they have gone. Only the Asian lady (think her surname is Sharma) was in and out.... and also seemed to be "training" between 4 and 6pm. We had a call from someone today from someone they had fleeced asking if we knew anyone there, as they had lost their money and didn't hear back from anyone and can't get hold of anyone. That Troakes character is a complete idiot as is the one with the greasy fringe. None of them were nice down there. Terry Troakes told the postman that they were not BW Partners when he tried to deliver a registered mail last week. Only saw the woman today, not the other hooligans, and not seen the bossman for a long time. Be interested to know if you sleuths could see what you can dig up now, knowing this.... :)

The other one is called Paul Dacey and the boss is Chris Opusso or something like that. Direct any victims to this thread, maybe some of them can get together and take action.

I thought it was Chris Princewell/Pricewell. That is the name the companies are all registered in. Yeah, Dacey. SO glad that I don't have to make small talk with them anymore when I go for a fag outside!! I remembered the name of the Asian woman - Sophia but I can't remember if it is Khan or Sharma.

Hmmm, will nose through the post that arrives downstairs for the array of names that comes through! The post for the Dental Training Academy - another of their names - was picked up since yesterday.

Today's update - I quizzed the water man who went in to service their machine. He came up to us next, and said that there were two women in there working. He asked why it was so quiet - they replied that everyone was off on holiday..... the plot thickens! I was surprised that they even opened the door to him.

I did know what they were doing, but as they weren't doing anything to me and I had no solid proof or evidence there wasn't a lot that I could do in terms of reporting them.

Hi everyone,

I am another fellow victim of this scam, first rang by BW-Partners for a motgage advisor position, referred to Learn-Express, done the CF1 and CF6 with them, and then hadn't been able to get through to BW since. I had suspected BW were dodgy from the start but had already given my money so figured I'd just see where it goes and just try passing the exams seeing I'm already locked into this mess.

Hadn't actually considered that Learn-Express were a part of the whole scam till I started reading all this, madness!! It really seems like there is enough evidence compiled for some kind of authority to swoop on in, no?

I was only over at their office yesterday, the Indian manager woman had told me that BW (who I had pretty much already decided were a scam) had been out of their office to get the heating fixed. Of course learn-express are operating out of the same office- the cold didn't seem to bother them at all!!

Went back today after finding this forum, only person around was the secretary with short red hair, she claimed she didn't even work for Learn Express, despite the fact that she was the one who had taken the roll-call everyday when I was doing the study- course there!! She clearly remembered me from the classes which were only a few weeks back, still had the nerve to lie to my face and walk away leaving me speechless!!

Well, apart from the fact that I fell for their scam, they really don't seem to be too clever at what they are doing- like with claiming BW is out of their office despite the fact that learnexpress is still clearly in the same office! And that other thing someone said (I'm assuming it was pboyles ha) about the fact that they are pulling financial scams on people that they are training in financial regulations!! A fine bunch of lads altogether!!

Defo going to bring all this info to my local ombudsman office or whatever, thing is- considering I actually passed my exams and now I actually do have two qualifications that are completely legit- I didn't get as screwed as I could have, at least I got something out of all this!

So ye don't really have anything to add to the forum, its all pretty damn conclusive! Just figured its only right to post my experiences to add to the pile. Have to say though though, having read all 20 pages here, I would be fairly star-struck if pboyles himself was to reply to my post!!

Hi everyone,

I am another fellow victim of this scam, first rang by BW-Partners for a motgage advisor position, referred to Learn-Express, done the CF1 and CF6 with them, and then hadn't been able to get through to BW since. I had suspected BW were dodgy from the start but had already given my money so figured I'd just see where it goes and just try passing the exams seeing I'm already locked into this mess.

Hadn't actually considered that Learn-Express were a part of the whole scam till I started reading all this, madness!! It really seems like there is enough evidence compiled for some kind of authority to swoop on in, no?

I was only over at their office yesterday, the Indian manager woman had told me that BW (who I had pretty much already decided were a scam) had been out of their office to get the heating fixed. Of course learn-express are operating out of the same office- the cold didn't seem to bother them at all!!

Went back today after finding this forum, only person around was the secretary with short red hair, she claimed she didn't even work for Learn Express, despite the fact that she was the one who had taken the roll-call everyday when I was doing the study- course there!! She clearly remembered me from the classes which were only a few weeks back, still had the nerve to lie to my face and walk away leaving me speechless!!

Well, apart from the fact that I fell for their scam, they really don't seem to be too clever at what they are doing- like with claiming BW is out of their office despite the fact that learnexpress is still clearly in the same office! And that other thing someone said (I'm assuming it was pboyles ha) about the fact that they are pulling financial scams on people that they are training in financial regulations!! A fine bunch of lads altogether!!

Defo going to bring all this info to my local ombudsman office or whatever, thing is- considering I actually passed my exams and now I actually do have two qualifications that are completely legit- I didn't get as screwed as I could have, at least I got something out of all this!

So ye don't really have anything to add to the forum, its all pretty damn conclusive! Just figured its only right to post my experiences to add to the pile. Have to say though though, having read all 20 pages here, I would be fairly star-struck if pboyles himself was to reply to my post!!

Glocko,

I believe there were 90 or so websites registered to these guys or those connected to them. When one disappears due to too much heat another appears.

In relation to the courses the real fraud is promising people a job if they do the course. Of course the price is hyped accordingly and whilst the qualification may be achieved the job was never a remote possibility. You might as well have done the course at home for a much lower price.

http://www.cisi.org/bookmark/genericform.aspx?form=29848780&URL=certisi

glocko - were you loitering around outside at around 4pm and spoke to the short haired lady when she went to leave?! I think I saw you and I heard the start of the conversation as I came inside! I popped out to have a smoke :) that short haired one seems OK, and she is most definately part of the place. She has been the only one I have seen there for a week now.

Katomyn,

Oh my God, you were the blonde lady, leaning against the wall beside the door ye? I was so tempted to walk up and ask you if you knew anything about either company, that's gas!!

Yes I had actually thought that girl had been really friendly throughout my course, but she was so rude and dismissive to me this time, and the fact that she lied to my face and acted like she didn't recognise me was so surprising- I spent most of my classes checking her out and smiling at her, no way she doesn't remember 'that creep'!

I think its fair to say she's probably just there to tie up a few loose ends and all traces of learn-express will be gone in another 48hrs, don't think there's any point in me travelling over again to stalk their doorways. I had written a massive email up to send to them, decided to send it to BBC Watchdog instead, so I guess I'll let everyone know what they have to say!

I think she came out after, I have dark hair and was stood in the porch bit! It must have been you walking along, up and down... and I didn't even need to see you approach her to know that you were one of the poor people who had been caught out in their scam :(
I think she is just been left to deal with all the crap leftover as none of the other chimps have shown up for two weeks now. I feel sorry for her a bit, but then she KNEW what was going on, and she is still operating herself down there. I have seen a fair few people coming and going with the tell-tale folder of paperwork over the last two weeks.
I did think Watchdog would be a good option - Rogue Traders! I would love to see Matt and the man on the bike rock up one afternoon and confront Mr. Princewell after going undercover!