Sky Hamilton

Trixie,
I went there and entered the 4 week course.alot harder than i thought it would be.i was not offered a job though!!!just help getting into the industry, whats the deal with that?
Regards.

LOL lets just say Mr. Terry T is evidently not the sharpest tool in the box - i mean Terry Twith Sky Hamilton listed as your preious job- great alias or what!!

After my one week experience i had no contact with any one of them. I could see this happening and didnt want to be any part of it or connected in any way.

I thought it was a one off type of scam but it seems pretty common and widespread.

As i was once told..'if it sounds too good to be true-it probably is'

Pay him a visit at pre select and post his reaction..i would love to hear the outcome. (y)

When Learn-express was exposed here he threatened to shoot us all with an AK47, said he knew where we all lived, blah blah blah.

Trixie,
I went there and entered the 4 week course.alot harder than i thought it would be.i was not offered a job though!!!just help getting into the industry, whats the deal with that?
Regards.

You were scammed, these guys sold you a training course that you could have got for 1/10th of the price elsewhere. There never were any jobs, they just told you that so that you would give them your money.

Its called a scam.

Im well aware of what it is.I was not offered a job just training to help me get in the industry and believed it.That terry made me think i was going to be the next bill gates!

Paul Dacey, Terry Troakes, Shay. I visited these people on 3 occasions and each time, the name of the company had changed, although the office remained in the same location. I gave them £650 for CF1 and CF6 course. Haven't heard from them since. Looking to escalate this to Watchdog or go to office myself and cause a scene. Is there a way I can get my money back?

Thanks guys

Dexter

hi guys, i was scammed as well. they are doing other courses and they moved their office. they are now called Dental Training Academy. they also did an Extension Training Academy, but they closed it when they found out that we know about that.i paid £995 for the dental nurse course with Sophia Khan, or Sophia Rahim, whichever name she uses. I found out that she had lots of companies and also after I read the testimonials here, I realised this is really big. I called the Fraud Advisers and gave them a statement, i send the story to watchdog and also send a complaint to insolvency service. please if anyone else sees this, come forward and let's take her down.let's not give up anymore because she is just taking money for nothing and living a good life on our back. this is considered fraud and shouldn't be allowed!!!!!!

hi guys, i was scammed as well. they are doing other courses and they moved their office. they are now called Dental Training Academy. they also did an Extension Training Academy, but they closed it when they found out that we know about that.i paid £995 for the dental nurse course with Sophia Khan, or Sophia Rahim, whichever name she uses. I found out that she had lots of companies and also after I read the testimonials here, I realised this is really big. I called the Fraud Advisers and gave them a statement, i send the story to watchdog and also send a complaint to insolvency service. please if anyone else sees this, come forward and let's take her down.let's not give up anymore because she is just taking money for nothing and living a good life on our back. this is considered fraud and shouldn't be allowed!!!!!!

Terry Troakes is now working at Pre Select Recruitment, Shraddha Ingle is now working at Mayday Healthcare Plc.

Oh my god i cannot beleive this. How do i get the refund for the course now.

hi guys, i was scammed as well from Sophia khan,i realy want to do something to take her down.i payed the exam fees to stay at the exam in18 may 2013 and now she is not answer me at all and i called to NEBDN and surprise...im not register to sit at the exam in May and i was learn and now i dont know how to take legal action to have my money back.please guys help me if you know something how to do.thanks

hi guys, i was scammed as well from Sophia khan,i realy want to do something to take her down.i payed the exam fees to stay at the exam in18 may 2013 and now she is not answer me at all and i called to NEBDN and surprise...im not register to sit at the exam in May and i was learn and now i dont know how to take legal action to have my money back.please guys help me if you know something how to do.thanks

Did you pay by credit card?

Or failing that you can go to the Small Claims Court, the problem is these people will just liquidate the company and disappear.

have you done a small claim court?is this work?or im paying there to and nothing happening.

Guys,you have to phone the fraud advice agency.they work with the police.you have to give them your details and explain what happened.i received a call from the police saying that they cant find her.keep all the documents you have from her,if you have pho e numbers, or even photos with her,anything to help them. More people they complain,the better and bigger the situation will get.get into contact with other colleagues from college and tell them to do the same.you will find the phone number from fraud advisers, on google. Make sure you tell them that others claimed about this,a few months ago. And also write an email to watchdog.they will only take it serious if there are many people complaining.good luck and we keep in touch

I have just read most of the post in this thread... this is similar to a calling themselves Accountancy Express or OTC Learning.

i listened to boyles who told me to read this trhead and i did the names accountancy express and learning express are very simular do you think they may both be part of the same big scam