Sky Hamilton

Hi,

Who is the secretary with short red hair is she the indian lady's sister i know how you feel all they do is make you feel that it is so real i lost £695 for a course that was out of date cisi they told me they think i was great and i could be a stockbroker i asked them what company they said dont worry it's a client of mine all you have to do is pass this in 3 weeks for the position. It was so hard for me at the time due to not working for a while said i had to pay there and there or it will go.forced to pay by the blonde man and the other crack head man the black man was sitting in the office looking at me and when i payed then smiled at me. i want someone to teach them a lesson i dont think they would like it if it was on of there members.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi everyone,

I am another fellow victim of this scam, first rang by BW-Partners for a motgage advisor position, referred to Learn-Express, done the CF1 and CF6 with them, and then hadn't been able to get through to BW since. I had suspected BW were dodgy from the start but had already given my money so figured I'd just see where it goes and just try passing the exams seeing I'm already locked into this mess.

Hadn't actually considered that Learn-Express were a part of the whole scam till I started reading all this, madness!! It really seems like there is enough evidence compiled for some kind of authority to swoop on in, no?

I was only over at their office yesterday, the Indian manager woman had told me that BW (who I had pretty much already decided were a scam) had been out of their office to get the heating fixed. Of course learn-express are operating out of the same office- the cold didn't seem to bother them at all!!

Went back today after finding this forum, only person around was the secretary with short red hair, she claimed she didn't even work for Learn Express, despite the fact that she was the one who had taken the roll-call everyday when I was doing the study- course there!! She clearly remembered me from the classes which were only a few weeks back, still had the nerve to lie to my face and walk away leaving me speechless!!

Well, apart from the fact that I fell for their scam, they really don't seem to be too clever at what they are doing- like with claiming BW is out of their office despite the fact that learnexpress is still clearly in the same office! And that other thing someone said (I'm assuming it was pboyles ha) about the fact that they are pulling financial scams on people that they are training in financial regulations!! A fine bunch of lads altogether!!

Defo going to bring all this info to my local ombudsman office or whatever, thing is- considering I actually passed my exams and now I actually do have two qualifications that are completely legit- I didn't get as screwed as I could have, at least I got something out of all this!

So ye don't really have anything to add to the forum, its all pretty damn conclusive! Just figured its only right to post my experiences to add to the pile. Have to say though though, having read all 20 pages here, I would be fairly star-struck if pboyles himself was to reply to my post!!

Others include

Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton
Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd

New company names are

BRIGHTWOLF LTD
SIMPLY MORE LTD

Last edited:
james william I hate to say this, but did you really think you could be a stockbroker?

It always made me laugh when I saw the dregs of hell standing outside the place, dressed in a tracksuit, spitting, smoking and eating McDonalnds but chatting away about being a hedge fund advisor, a mortgage advisor or a stock broker....! It worries me that although the people were desperate (which I understand) but why they thought that they had what it takes to walk into a high-flying financial position??? They could barely string a sentance together yet they thought they had what it takes to work in finance. I am a clever person but even I wouldn't cut it!!

Others include

Shraddha Ingle, Resourcer at Sky Hamilton
Aaron Petrie, Account Manager Sky Hamilton Ltd

New company names are

BRIGHTWOLF LTD
SIMPLY MORE LTD

I applied for a few stockbroker jobs last year, and Sky Hamilton called me up for an interview. I went to their office and did not like the office at all, so i was abit so to speak suspicious.

Another two guys were also their for the same interview and one of the guys told me he came here last week and was rejected and then they have called him back this week. He also said that when he was here last week, there was people that were students just finished schools who were told to come for a stockbroker interview.

I was thinking is this like the advert on TV, when the person tried putting you off in the interview room. So i had all sorts of things running through my mind.

I went to the interview and some named Shay had taken my interview, he seems very interested in me, and was happy that i have had some trading experience but said i have not passed my exams, so thats when he tried selling me the course.

I said to him, you are offering me 30k for a stockbroker position, put me forward for the interview, and if i pass the interview, then i will take the exams based on a security for a job, otherwise if i pass the exams you could later tell me, some one else was given the job.

He tried his best to assure me that would not happen, and to be honest i was assured. However on my way out of the office, i seen a whole factory of people in a room all sitting there taking training and it hit me, that there just selling courses and do not have any jobs for their clients.

I did not lose my money or time, because the trip to london was fun.

I wonder if Sky Hamilton has been closed or not.

Pboyles you are correct about sky hamilton, although i do dissagree with your opinions on some forex trader training companies but that is a topic for another thread.

They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.

They are still trading today - the girl with the short hair is the only one that I have seen now for weeks but there are still people in and out of there now. Not sure what name they are currently trading under but they are still there and using the entrance at the other end (72 Clifton Street) but letting people out of the 70 Clifton Street door.

Who is this girl what happen to the other girl that worked there.

do they still have students waiting outside.:-0:-0:-0:-0

Who is this girl what happen to the other girl that worked there.

do they still have students waiting outside.:-0:-0:-0:-0

Isn't it funny - you just seem to me to be one of those pikey looking blokes that used to work there. They always looked as illiterate as you are. Got a job at William Hill now?

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Isn't it funny - you just seem to me to be one of those pikey looking blokes that used to work there. They always looked as illiterate as you are. Got a job at William Hill now?

katonym who are you i want them to go down as much as you do do not try to make me out as a criminal i will rarther be jobless then work there.

next time take the time to read the post.

Two days in a row now and no activity at all - the lights aren't on, and nobody is home.... and the post is piling up! The plot thickens....!

Does Anyone know if Sky Hamilton is a legitimate recruitment agency or con merchants getting you to take courses and then the job offer disappears. Has anyone ever got a job from them?

wernt they in star wars ?

james william I hate to say this, but did you really think you could be a stockbroker?

It always made me laugh when I saw the dregs of hell standing outside the place, dressed in a tracksuit, spitting, smoking and eating McDonalnds but chatting away about being a hedge fund advisor, a mortgage advisor or a stock broker....! It worries me that although the people were desperate (which I understand) but why they thought that they had what it takes to walk into a high-flying financial position??? They could barely string a sentance together yet they thought they had what it takes to work in finance. I am a clever person but even I wouldn't cut it!!

I see no recruitment issues as yet re job being applied for.....:LOL:

N

I have now noticed that the company name on the buzzer is "Dental Training Academy" which is of course a company that they have always traded as there, but it seems to be the main name there now. Signs of life earlier on today, but there aren't people in the office all day.

I have now noticed that the company name on the buzzer is "Dental Training Academy" which is of course a company that they have always traded as there, but it seems to be the main name there now. Signs of life earlier on today, but there aren't people in the office all day.

noooooo

to easy...to easy ....so I wont.... :LOL: