Should WallStreet1928 be given 1 last chance to post live calls this week?

Should WallStreet1928 be allowed to post live calls this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we could have another poll

"should vendors be given their own section of the site and be charged for it"

"should members be allowed to promote their own website on T2W"

"should santa be given extra mince pies"

and dont forget to add the "who gives a **** " button

we could have another poll

"should vendors be given their own section of the site and be charged for it"

"should members be allowed to promote their own website on T2W"

"should santa be given extra mince pies"

and dont forget to add the "who gives a **** " button

That should be a default option on every poll.

Peter

It's pretty funny that all his supporters/followers from his main thread couldn't be ****ed to vote for him. 16 votes is a pretty abysmal showing. (& some of those are just to get him back on here to make people's day more interesting to read his ramblings) :LOL:

I don't know the firm very well but i see from the website that it's part of in the money stocks. The one thing that sticks out to me is that they think that Dax will be flying up by about 700 points before xmas. I'm watching this call because i believe it to be incorrect. Here's the pic from the wallstreet1928 blog:

http://api.ning.com/files/NTPFNk1hn...d45s8EzLoTdKSVdOoa*In/DAXPERFORMANCEINDEX.png

Dax down 2.5% as i was expecting, i don't know if this guy is a genuine mentor as i'm not familiar with him but tbh i'm glad that this prediction was incorrect up to now as it was going against my own analysis

It's pretty funny that all his supporters/followers from his main thread couldn't be ****ed to vote for him. 16 votes is a pretty abysmal showing. (& some of those are just to get him back on here to make people's day more interesting to read his ramblings) :LOL:

Maybe they were all Travis...