Shall The Expert GO or STAY ?

Should The Expert GO or STAY ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to retain the constructive elements of the various discussions that have taken place here and in The Expert's other threads we're going to try and clean them up and divorce the extraneous comments to a new thread in the foyer entitled "Comments relating to The Expert and his threads" . This will leave only strictly on-topic posts remaining in those threads.

So far as this thread is concerned we will move the latest constructive posts to US Stock Picks thread - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-stocks/89046-us-stock-picks.html - and give notice that this "go or stay" thread will BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY NIGHT.

cheers

jon

jon, I agree to your approach, and will play ball, PROVIDING, YOU, do your job correctly, and you know what I mean by that!

TE

jon, I am now asking you to leave this thread open, but, just so that people can register their vote, as, I would like to see if the STAY vote can outnumber the GO vote, pending my upcoming posts:?:

Thank You,

TE

WTF? Who is this person and why the fuss? From the wording of the poll (I mean honestly) and the last few posts above, which is all I've read on this thread, he appears to be a person who will never get hemorrhoids (because he's a perfect ______). Good for him, but I mean, sheesh.

WTF? Who is this person and why the fuss? From the wording of the poll (I mean honestly) and the last few posts above, which is all I've read on this thread, he appears to be a person who will never get hemorrhoids (because he's a perfect ______). Good for him, but I mean, sheesh.

Well, who really cares what you have to say:LOL:

:smart:TE:smart:

Now, let us see what we have here:rolleyes:

"I reckon"

You, You, You could not reckon anything, you dumb ass trader:LOL:

"listen to the sound track", what the ***.:rolleyes:

Go back and play with your online shooting buddies in your cyber world, for that is all that you dim wit idiots are capable of, for, you are all so ****in stupid, you can no longer tell the real world from the fantasy world:rolleyes:

Imagine, a group of people sitting in front of computer screens for hours on end, shooting at each other thru cyber images and names, and, and, just wait, will ignore the reality of what is actually happening all around them.

Why do so many lose trading, I will tell you why, exactly why, simple, because they are so weak minded they are easily led, just the same as young people are easily led by these stupid ***in internet games, and, will it change, no ***in way, the thing is just getting bigger and bigger, which means, the idiot pool is growing larger and larger, and, this means one thing for the astute trader,and that is, more money in the bank:cheesy:

***. the theorists, look at the realities and act accordingly, and then, you will quickly see what it is you NEED to do:smart:

:smart:TE:smart:

I reckon - you like the Riddler but not Batman... :cheesy:

If you had anything of substance to say - one would think you might have said it by now.

In trying to teach something you start by commanding those that don't know - ask the correct question - which you think they should ask - so you can show them what they need to know? errrr - that's a tough one... :rolleyes:

And then it is a case of stupid this stupid that dumb ass... Is this the part when you start throwing out your toys and having a tantrum?

If you had anything of substance to say - one would think you might have said it by now.

If anyone had anything of substance to say - why would they make a thread on tsw/elitetrader as a vehicle for their wisdom?

any guru/tipster/attention-seeker worth their salt at least gets their face on cnbc, and at conferences - robert prechter/jim sinclair/hugh hendry/larry pesavento - i mean they managed to get a real following up.

even the most half-assed gurus book a hotel room for a weekend seminar, at least a webinar or put a book or video set out

but touting on t2w/ET, thats the lowest and laziest tier of guru for sure

Last edited:
I would like to see the introduction of a "bollock$" rating - somewhat along the lines of the old star-rating system. Perhaps a scale of 0-10 would be appropriate whereby 10 = total bollock$. Potential readers could then see the overall "bollock$" index for a thread and decide accordingly.

Thus TE could continue to "inform, educate and entertain" in the best Reithian sense without winding up those who might be disappointed after working through dozens of posts. Could come in useful on other threads also?

I KNOW, and that is why I am THE EXPERT:cool:

I know what works best

I know what does not work best

I know what others do not know

I know that very few know what I know

SO, I can, as you can see, toss all of you aside with a simple few words, and the reason why I can do that is simple, it is because I KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN:smart:
IMHO, with these immortal lines The Expert has now graduated into the realm of pure quality entertainment...

Apologies to LM. I put something similar on the other thread - now removed to save you the bother. Thought it might have slipped through - mods are too sharp!

Welcome to the new STAY supporters, and, please feel free to ask some questions if you so desire, but, also, please make sure you "think before you act"(y)

TE

Thanks Jon,

You may now close it completely, as 21 is enough to make me stay, reminds me of when I was that age :)

TE

Status
Not open for further replies.