Shall The Expert GO or STAY ?

Should The Expert GO or STAY ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
although I wouldn't want my son reading them.

Ashlene has just spent the last 2 hours walking around Siam Paragon going "fkking 'ell, fkking 'ell, fkking 'ell"
I assumed it was Ben that had taught her, 'cos she couldn't have picked it up from her Daddy :whistling

OK, so the 'go' camp want TE to leave because
1. He talks in riddles
2. He can be acerbic.
3. He claims to be the expert.

Is that it?

Look into yourselves. How unconscious can you be? The real reason you lot are so up in arms is
1. You KNOW that he has a LOT to offer.
2. You EXPECTED it all to be handed to you on a plate.

I have a general rule I have always followed in my life. I go the other way the lynchmob is going. Always stood me in good stead.

i don't know or care WHAT he has to offer, and I personally don't want ANYTHING from him

I just want him to shyt or get off the pott.

Are you lot still going on about this chap? He must be pleased.

He's, probably, some kid playing with his dad's computer. That is the problem with forums. One never knows.

I suggest that he starts a private forum with the group that wants to be with him, then we are out of each others hair.

I no longer have any respect for t2w mods or content editors, so, I am asking any of same who voted for me to please remove themselves from the poll if possible, if not, then the name can stay but it will be ignored in the count.

Also, if you are here to waste time and stop people from learning, then I ask you go back upstairs and converse with others who will entertain you.

This section of the lounge is for real traders, not time wasters:rolleyes:

Thank You.

TE

You didnt have any respect in the first place. Don't get comfy as you will not be here very long...I shall see to it.

You didnt have any respect in the first place. Don't get comfy as you will not be here very long...I shall see to it.

The level of arrogance in your post beggars belief. You sound like you own the site.

Funny that it's always the arrogant and the ignorant that accuse others of being arrogant and ignorant.

i think those that have attempted to pump the poll with multinicks ought to wind their necks in, else they'll find themselves collectively in deep trouble (n)

I think the vote issue is now moot. As he says - CV will ensure that TE will be banned.

T2W might as well just ban him now and close this thread. Making threats to get rid of someone is rather lame. It is just a web site after all. I doubt much sleep will be lost.

ugh! just when he was starting to answer questions without too much riddling :)

give him a chance mate! (yep - lastest of last chance)

of course I speak without the forum monitors "inside knowledge" of "who might be who" , nevertheless give him a few weeks shall we?

btw... can we all stop butting in with off track posts and see how this thread progresses with TE's pearls of wisdom? [pun unintended]

we should see only questions and answers (and hopefully less and less riddles!)

[sorry for butting in with this one]

I think the vote issue is now moot. As he says - CV will ensure that TE will be banned.

T2W might as well just ban him now and close this thread. Making threats to get rid of someone is rather lame. It is just a web site after all. I doubt much sleep will be lost.

the vote was never really an issue was it, expert was always going to do his own thing regardless of any outcome, surely.

but i do have issue with a multiple vote and then spouting off in thread, that will be dealt with shortly.

will he stay or will he go? i don't know, i'd rather like to think expert will get stuck in to things with enthusiasm and try turn things around to the benefit of everyone. i have a few ideas to run past the others when they're online :)

The Expert's been losing sleep over t2w since 2006 :LOL:

In order to retain the constructive elements of the various discussions that have taken place here and in The Expert's other threads we're going to try and clean them up and divorce the extraneous comments to a new thread in the foyer entitled "Comments relating to The Expert and his threads" . This will leave only strictly on-topic posts remaining in those threads.

So far as this thread is concerned we will move the latest constructive posts to US Stock Picks thread - http://www.trade2win.com/boards/us-stocks/89046-us-stock-picks.html - and give notice that this "go or stay" thread will BE CLOSED ON SUNDAY NIGHT.

cheers

jon

You can be quite sure there will be no sleep lost here.
Everyone who comes over from city has but One aim...to cause as much chaos as possible.
So I will deal with them exactly how I see fit.

TE should STAY, for lulz, i think he is on a wind up, but also it's a great textbook example of the stupid guru cycle of **** that keeps happening overrrr and overrrrr in the trading world offline+online, so it would be educational to see it through to its conclusion.

here is the cycle

1. some new name comes along, in need of attention because of a midlife crisis, or maybe they just had a successful week and now consider themselves God-Of-All-Trading and feel the need to Tell-It-How-It-Is to all who will listen

2. they start posting their theories, ruffling feathers, generally get abuse because of low post count

3. someone in the esprit de contradiction breaks ranks and says "hey, maybe this guy is on to something" etc.etc.etc. they might ask a vague question to try and get noticed by the guru

4. wannabe-guru notices them and gives a pat on the head and says something along the line of "ah i see you get it, thank GOD there some intelligent people here, i was almost about to FLOUNCE OFF from the unwothy"

5. guru now has his first lieutenant. others start to come around as well, now anyone giving abuse is attacked by the "inner circle"

6. the tipping point comes when the new guru or theory or whatever is more popular than the detractors, and the new theory becomes THE THING on the forum/community. everyone now seems to be a darksider or a pure price trader or a global macro or whatever the theory is this month

7. now the people who defended the guru start to lose faith, because even though they threw themselves into the new theory lock-stock-and-barrel and were so vocal about it for so long and recruited people over to it, they begin to realise that THEY STILL HAVEN'T MADE ANY MONEY FROM ANYTHING THATS BEEN SAID, SWEET FA, NADA, NOT A DIME, so start to lose interest and taper off

8. wanna-be guru now flounces off or gets banned

9. period of calm

10. new wanna-be guru comes along and whole cycle starts over again

TE should STAY, for lulz, i think he is on a wind up, but also it's a great textbook example of the stupid guru cycle of **** that keeps happening overrrr and overrrrr in the trading world offline+online, so it would be educational to see it through to its conclusion.

here is the cycle

1. some new name comes along, in need of attention because of a midlife crisis, or maybe they just had a successful week and now consider themselves God-Of-All-Trading and feel the need to Tell-It-How-It-Is to all who will listen

2. they start posting their theories, ruffling feathers, generally get abuse because of low post count

3. someone in the esprit de contradiction breaks ranks and says "hey, maybe this guy is on to something" etc.etc.etc. they might ask a vague question to try and get noticed by the guru

4. wannabe-guru notices them and gives a pat on the head and says something along the line of "ah i see you get it, thank GOD there some intelligent people here, i was almost about to FLOUNCE OFF from the unwothy"

5. guru now has his first lieutenant. others start to come around as well, now anyone giving abuse is attacked by the "inner circle"

6. the tipping point comes when the new guru or theory or whatever is more popular than the detractors, and the new theory becomes THE THING on the forum/community. everyone now seems to be a darksider or a pure price trader or a global macro or whatever the theory is this month

7. now the people who defended the guru start to lose faith, because even though they threw themselves into the new theory lock-stock-and-barrel and were so vocal about it for so long and recruited people over to it, they begin to realise that THEY STILL HAVEN'T MADE ANY MONEY FROM ANYTHING THATS BEEN SAID, SWEET FA, NADA, NOT A DIME, so start to lose interest and taper off

9. period of calm

Good post.

I reckon Trade2Win v Riddler will end like this... Listen to the sound track it is pretty much word for word as lectured to us by TE...

here is the cycle

9. period of calm

You stupid backward idiot, you are exactly why most never make it, you and your cycles theories:LOL:

Listen up you dumb ass trader, the reason why things do happen as you say, is, due to what you are seeing transpire right in front of your 2 beady little eyes.

I have A LOT to offer those who are willing to help themselves, as for the rest. they can go and jump in the river for all I care, for, this game is all about making money, you half wit.

I hate it when thick idoits post a few words and think they know everything, when, the reality is that they know sweet all.

I KNOW, and that is why I am THE EXPERT:cool:

I know what works best

I know what does not work best

I know what others do not know

I know that very few know what I know

SO, I can, as you can see, toss all of you aside with a simple few words, and the reason why I can do that is simple, it is because I KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN:smart:

The rest are dreamers, con artists, lazy fat students, academic , and the remaining thick idiots who, for some silly reason, just because they post on some stupid websites, like that idiot majesty twit, and his like, THINK THEY ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING:LOL:

Wake the up if you want to make some real money, and, say what needs to be said, cut ALL THE BULL, and tell those who interfere with your progress to OFF and go and waste some other idiots time, for, that is the real cycle which happens, each and every day, with all of these stupid :cheesy:

:smart:TE:smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good post.

I reckon Trade2Win v Riddler will end like this... Listen to the sound track it is pretty much word for word as lectured to us by TE...

Now, let us see what we have here:rolleyes:

"I reckon"

You, You, You could not reckon anything, you dumb ass trader:LOL:

"listen to the sound track", what the ***.:rolleyes:

Go back and play with your online shooting buddies in your cyber world, for that is all that you dim wit idiots are capable of, for, you are all so stupid, you can no longer tell the real world from the fantasy world:rolleyes:

Imagine, a group of people sitting in front of computer screens for hours on end, shooting at each other thru cyber images and names, and, and, just wait, will ignore the reality of what is actually happening all around them.

Why do so many lose trading, I will tell you why, exactly why, simple, because they are so weak minded they are easily led, just the same as young people are easily led by these stupid internet games, and, will it change, no way, the thing is just getting bigger and bigger, which means, the idiot pool is growing larger and larger, and, this means one thing for the astute trader,and that is, more money in the bank:cheesy:

the theorists, look at the realities and act accordingly, and then, you will quickly see what it is you NEED to do:smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just look at this. Pathetic !
This stupid statement tell us everything we need to know.

Do you really think that "money" is "worth".
Give me One Jon to Ten of you any day.
A persons worth is measured by their acts and deeds.

Then, I guess you are worth nothing at all:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.