Shall The Expert GO or STAY ?

Should The Expert GO or STAY ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shall The Expert GO or STAY ? The votes are in

Every person gets exactly what they deserve.

When ya gotta go ya gotta go - so having seen the votes when are you going to **** off:clap:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 525
When you ask The Expert a question, you must be very specific and have a reason for asking.

If you do not know something, then say it straight out and do not be shy about it.

You might not get the answer you want to hear, but, you will get the answer you need to hear, so, phrase your question correctly.

TE

I got it ;-)

I do not trade options only futures, but I am researching index spreads.

So I have a rough idea!

Please carry on

SDG

Woooahhh, we must learn to crawl before we can walk!

Options trading is only for those who have money, not for those with small accounts.

80% of all TRADED options expire worthless, so we primarily sell options.

However, when you sell you must be able to hedge correctly if/when the market moves against your options trades.

Effective hedging requires an in depth knowledge of The Charts, for ALL important information is contained therein:cool:

TE

Last edited:

Options trading is only for those who have money, not for those with small accounts.

80% of all TRADED options expire worthless, so we primary sell options.

However, when you sell you must be able to hedge correctly if/when the market moves against your options trades.

Effective hedging requires an in depth knowledge of The Charts, for ALL important information is contained therein:cool:

TE

Thanks TE.

When I said I got it, I was referring to your deleted post. I read it, just before you deleted it:)

I just do outrights and currently researching index spreads.My account size is definitely small but the ambitions are big. We'll see how far I go. Aim for the stars and all that...

I think I found your website too, not sure, just a guess!!!

Regards,

SDG

Thanks TE.

When I said I got it, I was referring to your deleted post. I read it, just before you deleted it:)

I just do outrights and currently researching index spreads.My account size is definitely small but the ambitions are big. We'll see how far I go. Aim for the stars and all that...

I think I found your website too, not sure, just a guess!!!

Regards,

SDG

SDG,

When I re-open the direct line of communication, I will tell you how you can trade index spreads for very low risk, so that you can get the adequate experience.

You are fortunate enough in that you are showing the right color flag, literally (y)

TE

Well I am not going to vote since I think you should be able to make a decision without the input of others. In fact, I believe one of your posts said you did not care if only one or two individuals received any benefit from your thread. If that is the case, then why would you need 12 people to vote for you to stay? I would think one or two would fit the bill nicely.

Along those lines, however, if you want to keep your cryptic methods, perhaps you should consider mentoring a couple of willing individuals rather than continuing with a thread. I am sure DT would be a good candidate and maybe Paul.

I personally have found a few interesting items on your thread, but not enough to warrant reading 70 pages that could be compressed to probably six pages of relevant material. Naturally many of the excessive pages were caused by detractors; of which I became one after you went off on your riddle/mystery tangent. I probably should have refrained; however, I have seen some of your attacks on other members threads and that prompted me to allow myself a little latitude.

I do believe that you have relevant information which could benefit some of the traders here, but I also believe that you have no intention of ever imparting this information to others. I also do not believe that it is the holy grail of trading and will prove to be no better than many other systems out there. Even imparting the knowledge will not ensure success since understanding risk and money management will have to be incorporated as well.

You do have every right to not impart any information; however, if that is your desire then you should not be participating in a forum whose purpose is to share knowledge amongst all interested members.

You can still change your mind before the magic number is reached!

TE

TE

charts? thought te didnt work? or you using "expert" ta?

TE
I am one of those "idiots" that The Expert refers to in one of his posts. I actually trade options every day (although I'd never be arrogant enough to claim I'm any sort of expert).

Unless The Expert has something to add to his statement above, I can say with complete certainty that The Expert is no expert where options are concerned. Indeed, the fact that The Expert repeats the adage normally used only by the "ignorati", people ten times removed from the actual options mkt, suggests to me that the Expert is, in fact, clueless. I am so sure of this, I'd be prepared to bet some money on it.

In general, I don't understand how someone like The Expert can just claim to be an expert without actually having to show a shred of proof. However, we can try to address that, at least to a degree. I would be happy to ask The Expert a few relatively straightforward options questions that any serious options mkt participant should be able to answer with relative ease.

What say you, The Expert and the discerning public of T2W?

Last edited:
SDG,

When I re-open the direct line of communication, I will tell you how you can trade index spreads for very low risk, so that you can get the adequate experience.

You are fortunate enough in that you are showing the right color flag, literally (y)

TE

As am I as, very quickly afterwards, it was demonstrated by recourse to official exchange information in the public domain that no such closing trades took place.

Needless to say, many people at that point came to the inevitable conclusion that Socrates was either a fantasist or liar.

my 1st post and in response to TE!

I will vote for a stay as i have picked up a few things in his posts that has given me some guidance as a newbie. Sifting through the dross of the many pages in the various TE threads is just the same as sifting through the rubbish on all the 100's of other threads on T2W.

the fact that The Expert repeats the adage normally used only by the "ignorati", people ten times removed from the actual options mkt, suggests to me that the Expert is, in fact, clueless. I am so sure of this, I'd be prepared to bet some money on it.

Maybe you could take out an Option that The Expert is not The Expert but then there is an 80% chance it will expire worthless :)

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.