Setups 2 - the popcorn thread

TD, there are still unanswered questions re staying on a sim for almost a year etc :sleep: but it is your choice not to answer them. Newbies beware!

Sorry, I can't keep track of the unanswered questions - as soon as I answer five, another fifty appear. As soon as I answer those, the first five answers get called lies. lol

This is harder than CoD4 on veteran!

I wasn't on Sim for a year. I was live pretty quick with limits in about ten different markets. Which is almost unheard of for new traders there. What's this? Someone in the "know" told you? lol

Got told off someone that it's more like 5k to get a HF sorted.

Regardless if that statement - whether it was 10p/ or 100lots - your just proving a point, massaging your ego.

More importantly, does camoline(?) lotion actually work?

Yeah I think it could be about 5k. Maybe more.

It's 1.5k for to apply. If you get accepted (doubtful from what I heard) there are regulatory fees etc.

By the way, I need to unload a massive long position on GBPUSD, can you post a set up on PS2 so the market can move in my favour, I can wire you 50% of the profits, fair?

I would't bother unloading...this bad boy is going up!

Cover it ahead of 1.72.

Sorry, I can't keep track of the unanswered questions - as soon as I answer five, another fifty appear. As soon as I answer those, the first five answers get called lies. lol

This is harder than CoD4 on veteran!

I wasn't on Sim for a year. I was live pretty quick with limits in about ten different markets. Which is almost unheard of for new traders there. What's this? Someone in the "know" told you? lol

One of your worshippers actually, he knows who he is. A low individual full of BS with absolutely no original ideas when it comes to the markets, not surprising really.

One of your worshippers actually, he knows who he is. A low individual full of BS with absolutely no original ideas when it comes to the markets, not surprising really.

I don't know what's worse. That I'm taking friendly fire or that you took the word of said low individual full of BS with...

i don't know what it matters to everyone if such and such blew their account, unless you are giving them your money to trade.

even those nobel prize dudes blew their account

Really?! Surely it matters to all those people that read the thread and risked real money testing out the methodology? What hope is there for them if the guy who taught them the methods can't even be profitable using them? I'm not saying he can't, I'm just saying that whether he makes money using these methods or not should matter to people following them! Personally I couldn't care less because I've never read the thread and I don't even know what a pin bar is, although I'm guessing its a bar that looks like a pin. Don't mistake this for a dig at Dante, on the contrary, I have the utmost respect for him - taking so much of his time to try and help people but yeah, I'd be extremely concerned if I'd have spent so much time following his methods only to find they don't work.

If I had gone broke, which I haven't and won't anytime soon, it would be for one reason and one reason only - taking too much risk. Didn't the person that perpetuated the stupid rumour in the first place say it was due to taking 7% risk or something?

If you take too big risk on any methodology you will get carried out. Keep your risk down and you will be fine.

Really?! Surely it matters to all those people that read the thread and risked real money testing out the methodology? What hope is there for them if the guy who taught them the methods can't even be profitable using them? I'm not saying he can't, I'm just saying that whether he makes money using these methods or not should matter to people following them! Personally I couldn't care less because I've never read the thread and I don't even know what a pin bar is, although I'm guessing its a bar that looks like a pin. Don't mistake this for a dig at Dante, on the contrary, I have the utmost respect for him - taking so much of his time to try and help people but yeah, I'd be extremely concerned if I'd have spent so much time following his methods only to find they don't work.

Even if that were the case, it would be a great lesson, just of a different kind. The lesson there would be to grow up and be an adult. If you log on to an anonymous forum on the internet and risk your hard earned money purely on the say so of someone you don't know, never met, can't see and who doesn't owe you a bean, you have no comeback if it doesn't work out. Zero. Nada.

Some say a fool and his money are easily parted. I prefer Michael Lewis' version....

A fool and his money were lucky enough to get together in the first place.

Seriously - learning from people on this forum is one thing (and that's a big part of what they're good for) but there's a difference between learning from people, using your own common sense as a filter, and being spoonfed information in a braindead fashion, which is just retarded. And anyone who just shows up and becomes totally reliant on someone like TD will, if they don't get ripped off here, merely get ripped off elsewhere. Who knows, maybe they have some subconscious need for that to happen in order to achieve inner peace or whatever. Doesn't really matter, either way it's basically another example of financial Darwinism.

My $0.02 - I have no particular axe to grind - don't know TD personally but he seems a nice enough chap. And I wasn't particularly qell aquainted with the PS thread before, and the whole pin bar thing.

GJ

Pn bars work if you pick them right. Fact. I've seed it with my own eyes. I just want to know who is watching the forum but TD seems to like to protect peoples anonymity for some reason despite the fact that it seems a lot of people dont mind destroying his rep.

TD. You wrote a popular thread on pinbars. You can't say that you don't know about them.