Setups 2 - the popcorn thread

anyway said night in question there was several of us enjoying a fabulous meal and champagne disusing whether we would out you or not. I would compare it to the likes of ben bernanke, geitner, jpmorgan etc sitting around discusing how they are gona trash the markets the second time round (you).

Hopefully this clears up the matter for everyone reading. Thanks, Genics! :)

Anyway all the info is their for people to see, go back threw PS and you will often see me or fire walker etc questioning why he is saying one thing then 3 pages later he has done exactly the opposite.

Usually explained exactly why, by me. Hope no one needs a walkthrough of such an example...but if you do...let me know.

anyway said night in question there was several of us enjoying a fabulous meal and champagne disusing whether we would out you or not.

You mean a group of morons, had a meal in KFC after being at the pub and thought - hey lets trash Dantes reputation because he's told a few people he's made a load of money...he appears on PS saying buying the S&P is a no brainer and makes it all look so easy while we're struggling to make £40 per day...and frankly, we think he's a c*nt!

Suffice to say you've all failed ;)

You'd never out me from anywhere.

Good attempt though.

Kudos to you.

if you think so, if i were you i would be more concerned with who was at that table and why

and ironicly almost every time you have said free money you were 100% wrong..as always pointed how by me and firewalker who actually know how to trade US inicies.

images

what a Knobhead

and ironicly almost every time you have said free money you were 100% wrong..as always pointed how by me and firewalker who actually know how to trade US inicies.

********:LOL:

Attachments

• dickhead.jpg
    dickhead.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 464
tafita,
I'm sorry to say that you are very, very misguided.
While newbies (and everyone else for that matter) may well be very interested in the answers to these questions, it's ridiculous to suggest they 'ought' to know the answers to them. Even if Futex booted t_d out and he's blown every account he's ever had, it makes not a jot of difference to his posts on here. Conversely, if he's the 'star' trader at Futex - it doesn't make his posts here (or elsewhere) any more valid. Anyone who believes otherwise fails completely to understand the purpose of forums like T2W. But tafita, I have some good news for you and anyone else of a like mind. I have blown my account which, I guess, provides you with the justification you require to ignore this post and, indeed, all the other posts I've made on T2W. timsk has blown his account, ergo everything he writes is total shyte! Everything I write may well be total shyte, but that has nothing to do with me blowing my account!
Tim.

Just tryin' to protect the noobs Timsk. Hiding the fact that an account blow up or otherwise is the issue for me along with others that I have already stated. The outstanding issues just compound the idea of fraud. For the record, i have not blown my account but have come extremely close. True TD does not have to provide any of this info in the same way he does not have to take newbies for a ride.

Blown your account...Jesse Livermore blew his brains out and I still think he is one of the few traders that knew exactly what is what. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is an invaluable book and his 'lessons' have stood the test of time.

Some of the comments in this thread are a sickening example of what I despise so much in people. They want to be given FREE advice as if they are entitled to it and then demand recompense if they feel it hasn't worked or if they feel they have been misguided. I agree wholeheartedly, 100% with everything glyder has said. TD doesn't owe anyone anything, deal with it! You should have done your own figuring, done your own research and done your own homework, you have all got exactly what you deserve. Clinging to 'gurus' like grim death, motley collection of dunces you all are..
:rolleyes:

Dunces you say. You then must be the heavyweight champion of dunces my friend. Your worship of a certain banned individual is well documented on these boards.

TD, there are still unanswered questions re staying on a sim for almost a year etc :sleep: but it is your choice not to answer them. Newbies beware!

By the way, I need to unload a massive long position on GBPUSD, can you post a set up on PS2 so the market can move in my favour, I can wire you 50% of the profits, fair?

Got told off someone that it's more like 5k to get a HF sorted.

Regardless if that statement - whether it was 10p/ or 100lots - your just proving a point, massaging your ego.

More importantly, does camoline(?) lotion actually work?

i don't know what it matters to everyone if such and such blew their account, unless you are giving them your money to trade.

even those nobel prize dudes blew their account