Setups 2 - the popcorn thread

tafita,
I'm sorry to say that you are very, very misguided.
While newbies (and everyone else for that matter) may well be very interested in the answers to these questions, it's ridiculous to suggest they 'ought' to know the answers to them. Even if Futex booted t_d out and he's blown every account he's ever had, it makes not a jot of difference to his posts on here. Conversely, if he's the 'star' trader at Futex - it doesn't make his posts here (or elsewhere) any more valid. Anyone who believes otherwise fails completely to understand the purpose of forums like T2W. But tafita, I have some good news for you and anyone else of a like mind. I have blown my account which, I guess, provides you with the justification you require to ignore this post and, indeed, all the other posts I've made on T2W. timsk has blown his account, ergo everything he writes is total shyte! Everything I write may well be total shyte, but that has nothing to do with me blowing my account!
Tim.

Blown your account...Jesse Livermore blew his brains out and I still think he is one of the few traders that knew exactly what is what. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator is an invaluable book and his 'lessons' have stood the test of time.

Some of the comments in this thread are a sickening example of what I despise so much in people. They want to be given FREE advice as if they are entitled to it and then demand recompense if they feel it hasn't worked or if they feel they have been misguided. I agree wholeheartedly, 100% with everything glyder has said. TD doesn't owe anyone anything, deal with it! You should have done your own figuring, done your own research and done your own homework, you have all got exactly what you deserve. Clinging to 'gurus' like grim death, motley collection of dunces you all are..
:rolleyes:

Potential setups

I don't really care about this little soap opera, but there is one thing I just couldn't ignore:

"I've seen a lot of sh*t in my time trading including one big trader that if he wants to get short in a market, he is not comfortable until he has checked sentiment on ET, T2W and YouTube and made sure that everyone is bullish."

T_d, you tell that 'one big trader' that with all due respect to your trading skills, that from all the ridiculous **** I read on this forum in the past (trust me, it's a lot), this comes close to topping it.

retards.jpg

TD, please confirm or deny whether you manipulated the wannabes in the manner that Genics suggests. Also, what happened with you leaving Futex and why were you stuck on their training simulator for so long? Did they ask you to leave? Could you not turn a profit for them? Newbies ought to know the answers to these questions.

IMO almost any one can blew their a/c regardless of how big a star he/she is in any business.. Not following your own set of rules(trading plan) or not having one is a recipe for disaster. Almost any one can loose track of his own discipline even after countless years of experience.
Reasons could be anything from personal issues/psychology, system psychology or anything unexpected acting as a barrier.

Only difference between a newbie or experienced is even after blowing their a/c 's experienced individual will emerge even better and stronger than before but a newbie on the other hand will highly likely quit and wounder what the hell has just happened and will decide to join the 95% failures team.

I would actually try to learn from these and focus more on polishing my own 'Trading plan' who know may be I am the next.

Good luck to all.

Only difference between a newbie or experienced is even after blowing their a/c 's experienced individual will emerge even better and stronger than

Is this from experience?

Or were you just writing **** to justify your own blow-up.

Or worse yet, you wrote this without even experiencing a blow-up?

quote dante pm:

Hello!
I didn't blow my account.

I did just hit 500k.

And I left Futex voluntarily.

Just thought I'd let you know

Thanks!

-

Don't know what he's thanking me for.

Sorry dante, thought you were saying you had 612,000k from £80. Wait, was it 1million a few weeks ago? Oh no, forgot your talking about your buttocks.

God, he talks about sucker pins - but you lot are getting suckered into his bs.

why would you tell people close to you (who obvviously have big mouths) that you have blown up if it wasn't true?

Yeh i saw some of those pm's regarding your account blow up. :LOL:

Anyway its nothing personal i just dislike that he misleads people all the time and i guess im one of the few people who call him on it.

LOL. Everywhere I look, another thread has popped up about me blowing up. Come on people, you're not still believing this retard are you?

I've never told anyone I've blown up by private message or otherwise. And no one was getting misleaded.

The people that matter to me know just how well I am doing and funnily enough, they don't seem to post around here that much anymore...wonder why that could be?

Genics is just a little p*ssed that I d*ck all over his trading record...and I can't really blame him but trying to convince everyone I've blown up is somewhat hilarious...

Keep it up though. It passes the time...

Last edited:
TD, please confirm or deny whether you manipulated the wannabes in the manner that Genics suggests. Also, what happened with you leaving Futex and why were you stuck on their training simulator for so long? Did they ask you to leave? Could you not turn a profit for them? Newbies ought to know the answers to these questions.

Hey Tafita, I didn't manipulate anyone. I clearly stated time and time again that some trades I called "sucker setups" because I thought the odds of them working consistently were low. I really don't know where all this sh*t came from but its pretty funny...

I left Futex voluntarily - they never asked me to leave infact I don't think they particularly wanted me to leave and its no big secret - I posted the reasons why on the original PS thread more than once I'm fairly sure. And I wasn't stuck on their training simulator for long at all. LOL. I was actually given a lot of privilges there that a lot of the grads don't get. e.g. limits in about ten different markets when even the consistent traders struggle to get limits in two.

What I made for them is between me and the company but you guys don't have anything to worry about. All the stuff I've posted works but you really shouldn't be blindly following any calls I make. Check the stuff out and trade it and look at the results.

All the best.

Tom

Last edited:
Sorry dante, thought you were saying you had 612,000k from £80. Wait, was it 1million a few weeks ago? Oh no, forgot your talking about your buttocks.

God, he talks about sucker pins - but you lot are getting suckered into his bs.

Yep, the equity swings are high at these stake and with my risk management :)

It was £63...not £80...

God, if you're going to start trying to sucker anyone but a complete retard into believing your BS, at least get the figures straight!

Your lies are funnier than keeping up with spanishes antics.

I wouldn't know. I try not to concern myself too much with what a 19 year old is doing punting in Oil.

I've got an idea! Why don't you actually concentrate on making some money yourself?

Now thats a novel concept.

looks like I arrived late to all this stuff, but can I just ask what is wrong with the spreadbetting companies looking through the thread? how do you know they werent just watching to see when they might get some orders in so that they could hedge them out in the REAL market?

i signed up here because i thought there would be traders talking about trading and i might learn something... most of it just seems to be a few people trying to pump up their ego.

(n)

What happened to the hedgefund you were setting up in a shop window? (LOL)

1st quote -The point is you don't seem to understand your own trading capital. Maybe you should actually keep your lies straight. Risk management should be smooth not swinging. I don't see anyone seriously going from 1mil to 500k in a matter of weeks unless something is seriously wrong.

2nd - Again, the point is it's impossible to tell what your saying is true therefore worth ignoring entirely.

TD - i'm hungover, there is no point in trading unless you are completely with it. I have better things to do with today (ie. football then pub).

I'm done here, you can all believe what you like but end of the day he's only fooling himself.

Just take his words with the caution and don't believe anything in hindsight.

Hope you get your head sorted out TD, it is seriously worrying.