Schneider Trading Associates

PM me what you want to know.

i used to work there and i know the guys who run the course. they are very friendly and if you have any comcerns or just want to get a head start they would help you out.

PM me what you want to know.

i used to work there and i know the guys who run the course. they are very friendly and if you have any comcerns or just want to get a head start they would help you out.

Hello there!!

Thanks again :)

Basically I got an email today about the Professional Trader Program interview and its something of interest to me and so I was wondering if you have any info of what they will be expecting on the day.

I understand you have to go through a 4 week program and if u have what it takes they hire you. Fine.

Do I pay for this program?
If say I get the job then is it the company's money that i would be expected to handle?

How was your experience there?

Thanks

Hello there!!

Thanks again :)

Basically I got an email today about the Professional Trader Program interview and its something of interest to me and so I was wondering if you have any info of what they will be expecting on the day.

I understand you have to go through a 4 week program and if u have what it takes they hire you. Fine.

Do I pay for this program?
If say I get the job then is it the company's money that i would be expected to handle?

How was your experience there?

Thanks

as far as i'am aware you dont pay for the course and yes if and when you pass you get backed and play with some one elses money.

my experiance there was good, i was one of the first traders there back in 1999 and helped build the company.

as far as i'am aware you dont pay for the course and yes if and when you pass you get backed and play with some one elses money.

my experiance there was good, i was one of the first traders there back in 1999 and helped build the company.

Wow

I am very excited about this opportunity. I have 2 weeks until the interview. Any pointers on how to better prepare until then.(y)

Play this. Try and get 26 seconds or more.

Escapa!

I refuse to believe that anyone can make it to 26 seconds. I can only make it to 12 seconds, do I stand a chance of being a good trader?

Last edited:
UPDATE: Four hours and a bottle of wine later, I am on 18 seconds. The practise made me better, the wine made me worse. I will hit this again tomorrow and let you all know the progress.

I really feel that I have the potential to be great at this, so any support or advice would be appreciated. Additionally, if anyone out there would be willing to "mentor" me that would be great.

Wow

I am very excited about this opportunity. I have 2 weeks until the interview. Any pointers on how to better prepare until then.(y)

stay calm at all times, practise your breathing and keeping your heart rate low. this will not help you much with trading but as well as the games at schneider they can also attach a heart rate monitor to you, it's just for fun, although if your heart rate is going mad it wont look to good.

Today's progress.

I have put in a good 6 hours on this today and I am now up to 23 seconds. The hard work is paying off. I am hopelessly addicted to this game and it has begun to take over my life. I will not stop until I reach 26 seconds like Masquerade says we should be able to!

forget the game; if you can apply this fervour to the markets, you'll be a gazillionaire! :cheesy:

Today's progress.

I have put in a good 6 hours on this today and I am now up to 23 seconds. The hard work is paying off. I am hopelessly addicted to this game and it has begun to take over my life. I will not stop until I reach 26 seconds like Masquerade says we should be able to!

:LOL: You idiot - 6 hours?!? I did ~27 seconds and I did that with a few minutes practise that they give you. Everyone else was messing around the whole way through and I got the best in the group - go figure.:rolleyes:

It's just a memory test and really not worth stressing about - it's not going to affect your chances much as long as you get something respectable. You have better things to do than mess around on that i'm sure.

After 40 min of practice..32 secs can any one better this?

Just wondering if anyone attended the recent interview. I got told this morning i had been offered a place on their course.

im extremely worried though regarding finances.
is there any hidden costs for this course?
when am i expected to start paying something back for desk fees etc?

you say at the end of the first month they decide whether to back you? do you have to pay this back? when?

it may appear i didnt listen, i did, i would just like confirming as everything still a bit vaigue in my head.

what makes schneider better than, say met traders, where you are able to earn a basic salary, security if you like.

Just wondering if anyone attended the recent interview. I got told this morning i had been offered a place on their course.

you say at the end of the first month they decide whether to back you? do you have to pay this back? when?

it may appear i didnt listen, i did, i would just like confirming as everything still a bit vaigue in my head.

what makes schneider better than, say met traders, where you are able to earn a basic salary, security if you like.

Hi Thomas

I went to the interview on Wednesday 11 Feb and i also was accepted for the course. When did u go for the interview?

My understanding is that the desk fees we dont pay 1st 2nd month. Then we pay £300 for a few months and then gradually goes up to 1300. Thats my understanding.

I dont think we have to pay them back the backing given!! How much will the backing be do u know?

Ye its a bit hard not having a basic!! Dont know why it is like that!!

When is your course starting?

No cost for the course. They will give you a few months free period and then start scaling up desk fee and after 6 months you'll be on full whack. This money comes out of your trading account - not your own money. After the course of 1 month if you're still there they'll either get rid of you or keep you. They'll give you daily limits to trade with and should you prove yourself and have some consistency your size will slowly increase.

Nothing makes schneider better than MET or any of the other prop places around.

Not to mention this is all assuming you are one of the 6% who make it through to a permanent position.

Hi Thomas

I went to the interview on Wednesday 11 Feb and i also was accepted for the course. When did u go for the interview?

My understanding is that the desk fees we dont pay 1st 2nd month. Then we pay £300 for a few months and then gradually goes up to 1300. Thats my understanding.

I dont think we have to pay them back the backing given!! How much will the backing be do u know?

Ye its a bit hard not having a basic!! Dont know why it is like that!!

When is your course starting?

Thanks for the replies guys,

my start date is the 30th Mar, but, im hoping to secure another couple of other positions for jul or sept start dates in case the trading doesnt go well ( I do hope it does, i would abolutley love to trade) one of my mates trades at MET and says he loves it and cant think of going back to a normal job.

what were your scores in the tests??, cos im thinking that maybe they have chosen alot peopl for the position knowing alot will reject due to finances.

Anyway, i havent given my reply yet...not quite sure what to do!

anyone else in the same predicament, or maybe some positive thoughts on the scenario I am face with? 6% ceratainly not a stat i am fond of!

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies guys,

my start date is the 30th Mar, but, im hoping to secure another couple of other positions for jul or sept start dates in case the trading doesnt go well ( I do hope it does, i would abolutley love to trade) one of my mates trades at MET and says he loves it and cant think of going back to a normal job.

what were your scores in the tests??, cos im thinking that maybe they have chosen alot peopl for the position knowing alot will reject due to finances.

Anyway, i havent given my reply yet...not quite sure what to do!

anyone else in the same predicament, or maybe some positive thoughts on the scenario I am face with? 6% ceratainly not a stat i am fond of!

Thanks again!

and of those 6% that make it thorugh the 4 week course, about 10% will be left after 6 months. but the way i see it, stats are besides the point. you are either good enough to make money, or your not. if your not its best to know sooner than later.