Schneider Trading Associates (STA)

grad2007

Hi, can anyone give me some advice on what Schneider Trading Associates will ask me in my interview and what kind of maths test is it.

Have you read up about them and happy to be going there.Im sure the interview will be no problem

Blackstar is probably right. I imagine they use a reverse sales technique where they say they will interview you,give you an aptitude test just to make sure your suitable. By this time you are feeling that you have specially been selected for their trading programme and hence therefor wont mind parting with 5k for the privilage. Whereas the truth is most, if not all get selected

Blackstar is probably right. I imagine they use a reverse sales technique where they say they will interview you,give you an aptitude test just to make sure your suitable. By this time you are feeling that you have specially been selected for their trading programme and hence therefor wont mind parting with 5k for the privilage. Whereas the truth is most, if not all get selected

If any place asked you pay any money for a place at a firm as a trainee
tell them to do one
Standard

(Im in an arcade, the places that demand money are for poor desperate people)

thats so funny. seems a lot of arcades are now charging grads! tca are too.

all i know is that when they didnt 'sell' jobs, theyd pay a grad a few hundred living expenses - minimal. theyd employ 20, end of 2 weeks, 10 were left. after 6 months, about 1.

thats so funny. seems a lot of arcades are now charging grads! tca are too.

all i know is that when they didnt 'sell' jobs, theyd pay a grad a few hundred living expenses - minimal. theyd employ 20, end of 2 weeks, 10 were left. after 6 months, about 1.

Your right there, im not willing to pay for the exparience, I just want to get some real exparience. I am getting other job offers too, but was not 100% sure about them.

seezer the geeza who was in big brother last year works there (just for your info!!)

I have an interview with Schneider shortly, what is it going to be like more in specific? I read it shouldn't be a big deal ...but, for peace of mind...

1 Do they ask technical trading questions? (Hard ones??)
2 What is the mathematical test about?
3 Do they ask about their own company?
4 Is it a group interview?
5 What's the 'passing rate', roughly?
6 Any advice about what to prepare, having some time? (Personality Q, derivatives, fast mathematics…)

It's my first job interview and I'm a little agitate, to know what to aspect it would be a great help : )
If anyone has time to answer ...THANKS A LOT!

Hi mate

It is a group interview, I do not know what the passing rate is, it is going to be an hour interview and they don't ask too much. It is more about fulfiling their initial requirements. The math test isnt complicated it is basic calculation.

good luck

hello everyone

I was just wondering do you think taking up something like this by a fresh grad is worth it?
From what I read on this forum I learnt that not only do STA not pay you a salary but I will have to fork out for a trading position.
Considering I have absolutely no experience in this field, do you think it is a wise option for me?