Police corruption ?

I dont know if this is police corruption, but on the news the other day i saw something about police trying to tackle kerb crawlers to eradicate prostitution from the streets. Fair enough, good idea.

But then you have "massage" parlours thrughout the land openly advertising on their websites the "masseuses" services such as - "A" levels, OWO, CIM.

WTF has happened to this country? and why do police turn a blind eye to these many whore houses that operate throughout the land?

WTF has happened to this country? and why do police turn a blind eye to these many brothels that operate throughout the land?

The b****rds take back-handers and free blow jobs in return for their continuing prescence.

A developing situation. The new videos on the TV tonight seem to show an unnecessary police attack which probably precipitated the man's death. Too early to be sure, but it sure doesn't look good.

The other major police failure of today was Bob Quick's incredible ineptitude. The guy was a buffoon when he ran the force here in Surrey and then when he cocked up the Damien Green business, not to mention running his, (sorry his wife's), executive car business with ex-police drivers; of course no question of clients sourced from police contacts.
For anyone who hasn't seen it, Quick got out of his official car outside Downing Street with a secret document on show to the press photographers, who duly snapped it a la Caroline Flint.
There are set protocols for transporting and when to read different levels of restricted/secret/top secret documents including special briefcases. He obviously thought he was too important to follow the protocols. This is an on-going aspect of his behaviour and he should be relieved of his post.
His breach of rudimentary security has forced a long standing anti-terrorist operation to be compromised and aborted before the optimum time.
Richard

i guess the types of services on offer as per the advertisments can be classified as a very specific type of massage.

But surely these places, which operate in a very open way, blatantly in front of the police, are immoral and harmful to society.

Some of these websites have customers reports of what they did linked to the huckers profile and so you get to read exactly what she offers. Yet the old bill do nothing.

Last time i went to blackpool, i asked a copper - how come the strippers in the lap dancing clubs in blackpool are not allowed to take off their panties, but a few streets that way, there are half a dozen "Massage" parlours employing huckers who exchange sex for cash?

The policeman couldnt understand it either.

But surely these places, which operate in a very open way, blatantly in front of the police, are immoral and harmful to society.

WTF are you, Mary Whitehouse ?

I dont know if this is police corruption, but on the news the other day i saw something about police trying to tackle kerb crawlers to eradicate prostitution from the streets. Fair enough, good idea.

But then you have "massage" parlours thrughout the land openly advertising on their websites the "masseuses" services such as - "A" levels, OWO, CIM.

WTF has happened to this country? and why do police turn a blind eye to these many whore houses that operate throughout the land?

It's a long long time since I did A levels, but I've never heard of such subjects as OWO and CIM.

Why do the police turn a blind eye? Because otherwise they'd be arresting MPs in brothels every night - and who are probably claiming for prostitution on their expenses.

Brothels, where for example you can pay £10 extra to come in a naive and stupid young womans mouth are in my opinion very wrong. Spreading diseases for a start.

Why do the police let this happen?

Brothels, where for example you can pay £10 extra to come in a naive and stupid young womans mouth are in my opinion very wrong. Spreading diseases for a start.

Why do the police let this happen?

You do seem to know an awful lot about the ins and outs of those places.

Its funny how they have those documentaries on C5 about Nevada brothels - bunny ranch and so on, "legalised prostitution" wupeedoo. You can get the same places in most major city in england, with better looking birds and cheaper prices!

Come on THM, you DO know too much about this to be on the client side of things....

An old colleague told us all in the office how a few of the lads he went to building college with on day release would skive the afternoon in the massage parlour.
Another lad told me how when he went to a lap dancing bar in london the girl pulled his jeans down and gave him an oral massage.
I know a bouncer who used to work at a lapdancing bar on occassions through his bouncing security firm, and it was common knowledge that with some girls, "other" things were on offer sometimes besides lap dances.

I can see it now,
"Hello honey, you wanna see my menu....?

For only £10 extra you can........

Wow ! I normally charge 15% "service" charge, but forget that, you've got a monster..........."

So, anyway, how did you get your nick?

For anyone who hasn't seen it, Quick got out of his official car outside Downing Street with a secret document on show to the press photographers, who duly snapped it a la Caroline Flint.
There are set protocols for transporting and when to read different levels of restricted/secret/top secret documents including special briefcases. He obviously thought he was too important to follow the protocols. This is an on-going aspect of his behaviour and he should be relieved of his post.
His breach of rudimentary security has forced a long standing anti-terrorist operation to be compromised and aborted before the optimum time.
Richard

Presumably this plonker was swotting up his notes in the limo before going to see the Headmaster. It beggars belief that this guy is boss of the anti-terrorist police. I seem to remember very special rules and procedures for handling such documents. No doubt, on this form he has a fine future ahead as a politician after he resigns and takes his index linked pension etc.

Not been a good week for the plods - takes the heat off Gordo though. Be interesting to see what's been slipped out while we've all been watching "Nightmare at Dock Green"

I'm shocked at the treatment of this incident.

Innocent man is dead. Attacked from behind on two occasions whilst walking home from a hard days work.

Hard push in the back when you are not expecting it jerks the head back, sending spasmodic signals to the brain. Guy has hands in pocket. Falls to the ground. Police hover round with a dog barking...

Free country isn't it?

We have the right to protest don't we?

Why to police block and barricade all people in like cattle? Nice freaking strategy.

Why do they wear masks?

Pensioner got thrown out by police who used terrorism act for removing the heckler when he told smiley **** PM blair he was a lying toe rag and his policies in Iraq were all wrong.

All these powers are for getting us under control such that politicians, bankers and lawyers have ultimate control. Is it any suprise some freaking terrorists are arrested prematurely by the great work police are doing or is this just spin.

Don't trust or believe anything I read or hear anymore.

Sad world indeed. I'm equally saddened by the many daft freaking contributions in this blog too.

Problem with police force is they don't purge the **** from their ranks. Spend long enough time in **** and you get used to the smell.

There is no justice in the world. :cry:

I used to train mma with a guy who was a bald lunatic with tribal tatts all over his body. He used to freak everyone out with his aggresion and over the top violent attitude.

I just avoided him, not knowing he was a copper as I assumed that he was simply a criminal loon.

He once told everyone in the class (who were mostly Brazilians) that he wanted to burn down and kill a hostel where some asylum seekers lived as they were all scum and should be murdered.

Good thing most people were Brazilian and didn't understand what he was talking about. You can imagine my surprise when I found out he was Old Bill

This poor man wasn't even protesting - on the other forum I am on they were blaming the protestors for this and for him being in the wrong place. At least nobody on t2w is that cold. And smh at how the old bill lied like they did in the De Menezes case, saying that they got bottled when trying to treat him. Imagine all the dirt they did that they DIDN'T get on camera.

Yes agree with the posts above. No surprise that the Government want to, or have brought out a statute, that makes it illegal for people to film the POLICE. Note they use the Anti terror legislation again as the reason for further removing freedoms and rights off of the common people.

All this statutory legislation is not about safeguarding the ordinary man, but protecting the corrupt in power, from the masses.

Dont get me wrong , there maybe some good statutes that benefit the people, but all these thousands of statutes here today, and those from the EU pumping into the UK to be given the "force" of law , are a bloody joke. Nobody knows how many statutes exist , or how many offences exist within them. The worst thing you could or should do, is actually open your mouth to any Police officer on any occassion for those very reasons.

Your one step away from talking yourself into an offence that you didn't know even existed.

Mouth shut, mums the word. (or not) :)

law needn't be lawful !

A new angle on this debate, but still a depressing one, is the (reported in press) content of police personnel internet forums.

It seems that rather than shock at the appalling behaviour of one violent thug, there seems to be general support from his colleagues for what he did.

I'm middle-class and middle aged, hardly a angry young lefty radical, and yet my conclusion is that a sizeable majority of our police *service* are a bunch of paramilitary thugs.

Ben