Police corruption ?

I've always wondered if one of the problems with the Police Service is entry standards. I've just been surprised to see that according to the recruitment website you don't appear to need any educational qualifications. But you do undergo verbal reasoning and numeracy tests. See Police service recruitment - Could You? - Police officers - Verbal reasoning test ;Police service recruitment - Could You? - Police officers - Numeracy assessment test

I note the demo test on the website asks you to calculate:
3x220
14:15 + 6 hours
30x12
8 as % of 40
The verbal reasoning seems to be an equivalent level.

I just hope my kids never bring home the bacon.

My daughter never to bring home a hog.

And my son never to bring home a sow.

I doubt they will, because they are far too well educated to resort to cavorting with swine.

3x220
30x12
8 as % of 40

F*ucking hell, my dog can do that.

Wait a while and I'll test it on my cat.

Will report back with results.

Police are scum.

Now, now, Sir, you do realise that saying that is an offence under the Terrorism Act?
What do you mean, why? Because I say so, that's why.
Ok I am arresting you for obstructing the police in the execution of their duty, wasting police time, attempting a breach of the peace, and terrorism.
One of those charges will certainly stick.
Anything you say or anything I say you say, will be taken down and may be used in evidence against you.

But you're a good guy.

Mind you, when I am not dieting, I am rather partial to a bacon buttie.

Personally I've come across a few police officers socially, most of whom have been thoroughly decent, conscientious people.
One or two have not. As you'd expect of people from whom the police and military are recruited.

Wait till you read post #27, yacarob - you'll choke on your buttie, buddy :)
Richard

Wait till you read post #27, yacarob - you'll choke on your buttie, buddy

I assume the ones that you have come across have been of the female variety.

No harm in fu*cking one just as long as you dump the bast*ards immediately afterwards.

"I assume the ones that you have come across have been of the female variety."

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Richard

I've always wondered if one of the problems with the Police Service is entry standards. I've just been surprised to see that according to the recruitment website you don't appear to need any educational qualifications. But you do undergo verbal reasoning and numeracy tests. See Police service recruitment - Could You? - Police officers - Verbal reasoning test ;Police service recruitment - Could You? - Police officers - Numeracy assessment test

3x220
30x12
8 as % of 40

Well there was a court case because one chap was REJECTED because his IQ was too high too become a copper....

And it makes sense. The Powers That Be ,need a certain mindset that will cary out and function, without questioning things too deeply.

I mean think of how Police are going to haver to be OK (or be conditioned to be) to electrocute fellow humans using 30,000 tasers that are going to be making there way onto the streets in uk.

Terrible really, and there was that case of the Diabetic who was in a diabetic coma on a BUS and Police tasered him because he failed to respond "properly" under the Anti Terror Legislation. ! That poor Diabetic woke up in the Back of the Police wagon, thinking what the hells gone on ?

I dont think its normal for humans to electrocute other humans. So I almost feel sorry for the Police who will be trained to carry out this process.

Police essentially today have become "Revenue Officers of the Crown" Collecting revenues against all the money making statutes. Hence they are POLICY ENFORCERS. Hired muscle for the Crown.

Batty Boys !

And it makes sense. The Powers That Be ,need a certain mindset that will cary out and function, without questioning things too deeply

Yeah, Nazi thugs

Quote:
3x220
30x12
8 as % of 40

F*ucking hell, my dog can do that.

Wait a while and I'll test it on my cat.

Will report back with results

The cat passed with flying colours.

She told me that it was a piece of puss.

The visual clues to action used to include such gems as:
1.Anyone wearing a hood should be clubbed on sight (and on site) before they pull a knife.
2.Anyone with a beard and bulky clothing is an Islamic terrorist and should be shot on sight (and on site).
3.Anyone who is Brazilian and isn't female and tanned should be shot several times in the head if they look surprised when faced with firearms.

These were too many to remember and since nuns were found battered in convents and the streets around Christmastime were littered with large men in red outfits pumped full of H & K rounds, it was decided after long deliberation by ACPO to drop 1 and 2.

This is what concerns me, watch this look at the state of these 2 Officers, claiming they know the law, and they clearly HAVE NO IDEA, thats how dumbed down the Police have become..... sad really... sign of the times, imagine those 2 with tasers ?

A classic example of moronic pig scum.