Tasers

Suicide mystery after the lonely mountain death Manchester police chief - Times Online

A quick read for ya.

My mates brother had ECT or Electro Convulsive Therapy years ago and
it sent him off his head for about 5 years. The guy was a nutter in the
first place so we could never work out where he ended and the ECT
took over. :D

No i didnt know that. That is interesting to know. There may well be some link.

I know they used to use electric shock treatment for depression (not a veryu good idea). Perhaps it has/had the opposite effect.

I remember hearing of the police chief who topped himself on snowdon. I didnt realise it was the taser guy though.

Shopping In Todays Police State

Picture of me and my dog "Gripper" in our anti-taser suits just before popping out for a walk to the local shops to pick up some beer & Grippers favourate sausages (chicken,bacon & chilli) which passes by our local rozzers station.

scubadivinggear.jpg
images

Note mine and Grippers quick escape rocket thrusters located on our backs to make sure the rozzers to do not attempt to steal our purchases on return journey home.

Being tasered must be high up on the list of humiliating (if not deadly) things a human being can have done to them. Total dehumanisation.
If you are a police officer. Please dont taser me. Taser me & YOU WILL be bacon!

Being tasered must be high up on the list of humiliating (if not deadly) things a human being can have done to them. Total dehumanisation.
If you are a police officer. Please dont taser me. Taser me & YOU WILL be bacon!

Come on folks, no batons, no riot shields, no police force at all.

How about the police use, tickling under the chin and arm pits
Chinese burns
Shouting
The threat of no xbox after 7 pm

Taser guns will put a 130 kg man on his **** in seconds - nice.
Its because of all these goody 2 shoes Politically correct pr1cks in this country, the country is in this state. PERIOD

Just had a thought, remember when Saddam got hanged, OK it was not very nice seeing a man get rope put around his neckm, and all the PC dicks and politicians ogjecting to the death sentence, maybe the BBC should have had a split screen showing all of those kids dead in the gutters after Saddam gassed them...

Anyway

Kids head butting teachers at school, kids selling drugs at school, the kids get a wack off the teacher and there parents are running straight to a solicitors, or selling there storys to the paper.

The UK is going mad. No discipline, no respect to much political correctness

(y)

Police

Theres a few angry people on here lately !!

Im a police ' disliker' myself, especially traffic police hidden behind trees....
Reference my driving license. But what a sh1t job it is nowadays, who would want to be in such a career. I would rather sweep the streets.

There hands are tied in all directions, with political correctness and bent solicitors getting thugs off the hook.

The police have uncovered a big drugs racket in my area the sentences averaged 4 years, they will be out in 18 months what deterant is that. I clock up a few speeding tickets, I get 12 months driving ban, could potentially lose my job and home with no income. Weres the justice

:cry:

Karl,

My brother in law is in the MET murder squad. He told me the real police (the old hands)
are leaving in droves and taking their pensions and leaving muppets to do the work.
They are all tied up with red tape and f*cking politicians to do some real police work.
He mentioned that they have idiots that have been promoted because of their race to higher ranks and they dont have the skills for the position.

And the Specials. Thats another f*ckinn thread but whet a waste of time they are..:(

Theres a few angry people on here lately !!

Im a police ' disliker' myself, especially traffic police hidden behind trees....
Reference my driving license. But what a sh1t job it is nowadays, who would want to be in such a career. I would rather sweep the streets.

There hands are tied in all directions, with political correctness and bent solicitors getting thugs off the hook.

The police have uncovered a big drugs racket in my area the sentences averaged 4 years, they will be out in 18 months what deterant is that. I clock up a few speeding tickets, I get 12 months driving ban, could potentially lose my job and home with no income. Weres the justice

:cry:

big bully

As a police officer I wouldnt last very long

because i would taser

everybody with a gold chain and a flash car who didnt have job.
anybody with a hoody stood on the street corner with a can of larger in ther hand
any smelly hippy protesting in my face
anybody with a luxury council house and flash car without a job
anybody who looks like a drug dealer, because folks 99% will be one

and a little tasering on the b0llocks whilst 'water boarding' down at the cells.

also compulsary stockings for the fit female coppers and office ladies

:LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

Not as much as you would think. Basically a taser creates the electrical potential (voltage) across a pair of leads or to the the ground. Throwing it in a swimming pool, is similar to turning it on the the air, it will conduct across the leads and not really harm anyone. The worse case is someone could be grounded... e.g. touching the drain or a handrail coming out of the pool, but the battery in the taser isn't going to do too much. Its like throwing a car battery in the pool, which has far more power to discharge (at a lower voltage)... nothing really happens.