Please ban me for a bit

:LOL:

I'm not in a huff or anything, I just figure there's too much stuff here that can cause me issues... My own fault of course, but taht's by the bye.

The self ban is just cause it is hardly fair to get everything deleted then carry on posting... I'm still alive you know, avaliable in usual place...

It's only chat, don't let it bother you so much. I've just reversed my pos on the Eur, lost about 1700 quid,...oh well.

I ain't bothered, honest....

...hot and bothered is a different story...

I think its FUBAR that they can delete whatever they dont like/understand but can keep whatever they want.

and look obviously the aim of the site isnt to help people learn trading because of this new "most profits in a week on forex in MT" competition. the aim is to feed a bad habit and make money off adds and clickthroughs.

I think its FUBAR that they can delete whatever they dont like/understand but can keep whatever they want.

and look obviously the aim of the site isnt to help people learn trading because of this new "most profits in a week on forex in MT" competition. the aim is to feed a bad habit and make money off adds and clickthroughs.

Totally crazy innit, everything we humans do seems to involve taking advantage for money.

I bet there is somebody in the new T2W comp that is on the sick or dole, getting paid by the tax payer to play online trading games.

Wot a life!

:LOL:

I'm not in a huff or anything, I just figure there's too much stuff here that can cause me issues... My own fault of course, but taht's by the bye.

The self ban is just cause it is hardly fair to get everything deleted then carry on posting... I'm still alive you know, avaliable in usual place...

Ha ha... serves you right Mr future Prime Minister... :cheesy:

I was listening to a program on BBC Radio 4 the other day and they were discussing how will people ever keep records for future generations to know what their history contains...

In the old days most things were written down and this is where we get much of our information from. In digital format it could be wiped away in a click.

BIG ISSUE - who decides what we keep for how long??? OMG :-0

As my grand father J.M.Keynes once said in the long run we are all dead so I'd concur about not being bovered... :p

Ha ha... serves you right Mr future Prime Minister... :cheesy:

I was listening to a program on BBC Radio 4 the other day and they were discussing how will people ever keep records for future generations to know what their history contains...

In the old days most things were written down and this is where we get much of our information from. In digital format it could be wiped away in a click.

BIG ISSUE - who decides what we keep for how long??? OMG :-0

As my grand father J.M.Keynes once said in the long run we are all dead so I'd concur about not being bovered... :p

The pyramids are doing ok. Stonehenge is still going and that place in Peru (aliens built it).

Todays media/communication systems are so flimsy, i'm gonna start using stone tablets again.

My Dearest Arabianights,

I am sending this stone tablet to you with regards to the request you made for personal post annihilation. Unfortunately your posts cannot be destroyed/deleted as they have been copied onto stone tablets and hidden in the depths of the Cheops pyramid.

Yours,

Hyroglifics (T2W Postmaster)

I think AN is really Nick Clegg

Just wait till the others get a load of his 6k of drivel

Of course his grandchildren might want it all preserved as 21st century twoddle. It might keep 22nd century psychologists arguing for years - primitive man or monkey ?

lol

keep going AN - all good lulz

Last edited:
I think AN is really Nick Clegg

Just wait till the others get a load of his 6k of drivel

Of course his grandchildren might want it all preserved as 21st century twoddle. It might keep 22nd century psychologists arguing for years - primitive man or monkey ?

lol

keep going AN - all good lulz

I would vote Arabian personality of the year @ T2W...

He is bigger than life and a really helpfull bright chappy. His posts don't always (usually) reflect his real character imho.

Anyone interested in another get together drink?

How about 26th of May, Thursday to celebrate Guyana's independence day?

Venue:

the light bar and restaurant‎
233 Shoreditch High Street
City of London E1 6PJ
020 7247 8989
http://www.thelighte1.com

There is an area outside with tables and they also do food...

Last edited:
Monkey, the ‘delete all my posts and ban me’ phase seems to be a standard (and recurring) obsession in virtually all of that very tiny minority of the t2w long-term membership who through no fault of their own inhabit the outer edges of what passes for everyday sanity amongst the masses.

Having been there and done it myself, on a number of occasions using varying methods to reach my apparently desired goals I found it cathartic to realise, eventually, that it doesn’t make any difference anyway. Nothing does. It really doesn’t matter. It’s not that important. At all.

If you’re concerned about stuff ‘of yours’ being in the public domain and you wished it wasn’t, fret not my Simian artichoke, it is as good as deeply hidden within the bowels of the Earth as it is within the morass of random verbiage spewed across this site.

Take a long holiday. Take them as frequently as necessary. I do. Then simply lie back and allow whatever muse that drives you to do whatever it is you do here (what is it you do here anyway?) and whatever gratifications you receive from your involvement here decide when and if and how often and for how long you will return, if at all.

Yes, let us start with Ardour,
And let us end with Zeal.

I have asked too but they didnt do it either. my position now is that its a sh!t site and until they delete me and all my things im just going to stay and make it sh!tter.

****24.jpg

You da man.

Was it Aristotle who was against writing ideas in books because he felt - an idea a concept once written down could not subsequently be changed or altered?

So what do you guys regret writing that you want deleted???

Could do with a laugh :cheesy:

Who on these blogs goes pack to read what was written couple of weeks ago?

If so - what is wrong with you? If there is not enough information to read already that one feels the need to read two week old jibberish...

You guys sure this isn't self indulgence - or a new fad or somefin... :rolleyes:

I'm going to make an intelligent and useful post in a bit. One that explains how I trade sensibly and profitably with constant and sustainable double-digit percentage gains most weeks with practically so little drawdown it’s embarrassing.

I’ll also show how I ripped off a financial institution for over £350,000 for a few hours work expended over a couple of weeks and why there’s nothing they can do about it. And why I’m going to keep on doing it as long as I can get away with it. And why the actual doing of it is more important (and fun) than the money itself.

I’m also going to show you all what I get up to when I take my little breaks from the site and why you shouldn’t try this at home boys and girls.

I’m also going to let you in on a few secrets I have picked up in my quest to no longer lead the NWO and why the current apparent transitional activity in the Middle East is smoke and mirrors to camouflage the real deal that is actually being transacted, right now, as I write this. And what that’s going to mean.

I’ll also explain the significance of (and real cause of) what the USGS consistently refers to as seismic activity “Off the East Coast of Honshu”.

Was it Aristotle who was against writing ideas in books because he felt - an idea a concept once written down could not subsequently be changed or altered?
I think it was more a case of the library having a quiet word with him.

So what do you guys regret writing that you want deleted???
I hardly think if he (they) have an issue with some of what they’ve written they’re likely going to highlight it for you. For my part, I can’t remember too much of anything I’ve written and it’s all so widely dispersed through my many multi-nicks that even if I should be concerned, I’m not. Such are the benefits of self-induced psychotic episodes which with training, intent and dedication eventually become the status quo rather than an event.

Who on these blogs goes pack to read what was written couple of weeks ago?
Precisely. Even brand spanking newbies who shortly before giving up the arduous hill-climb of research in favour of the more comfortable padded sofa of lulz, were to chance upon the incautiously dropped nugget of significance (or unconsciously expelled gas of embarrassment), they would likely recognise neither for what they are due to lack of insight, intelligence, context and intent. We’re safe.

I think it was more a case of the library having a quiet word with him.

u can't get kicked out from a mobile library lol!

and look my point is nicely made cos they deleted 2 pics of turds but wont delete what I ask them to. Hypocrasy defined.

u can't get kicked out from a mobile library lol!
I don’t think they had them back then.

and look my point is nicely made cos they deleted 2 pics of turds but wont delete what I ask them to. Hypocrasy defined.
I think they only delete that which transgresses site guidelines. Most of the time. Be fair, if it was your site, wouldn’t you?

Anyhow, it was probably on health grounds. Definitely a touch of turmeric or colonic disorder.