paco oil and gas

whatever you do dont let them talk you into buying more shares have a look on your certs it will say restricted shares until that restriction is lifted they are worthless they might be worthless anyway!!

Hi, I'm really new here. I'm so worried now. I checked them out. I thought they were genuine enough. They wanted to sell me more shares. I'm going to be so worried. I've got the certificates for both Paco and Wildwood. How do I know they are genuine or not? Please help.

Ell

Sorry to hear about your plight. You know they're not geniune because we tell you they aren't. Anybody and everyone who tells you different is a lying scammer and is looking to steal more money from you.

If you've EVER contacted again regarding these or other shares or investments DO NOT DO ANYTHING until you post here and inform us of who is calling and what they're saying.

We WILL look after your interests and make sure you're NOT scammed again. This board has helped a lot of people from investng with dodgy 'brokers' and we'll contiue to do so.

Good luck :)

Ell

Sorry to hear about your plight. You know they're not geniune because we tell you they aren't. Anybody and everyone who tells you different is a lying scammer and is looking to steal more money from you.

If you've EVER contacted again regarding these or other shares or investments DO NOT DO ANYTHING until you post here and inform us of who is calling and what they're saying.

We WILL look after your interests and make sure you're NOT scammed again. This board has helped a lot of people from investng with dodgy 'brokers' and we'll contiue to do so.

Good luck :)

Thanks Angley, Well, I suppose I've just not done enough due diligence. I thought I did check everything. I'm really not sure what to make out of these guys. Having read all the stuff posted here, I think I've just been too naive. I want to hunt them down and kill them.

Thanks again Angley for your guidance and sympathy.
Elle

Below is a sumary of an e-mail sent to Anthony Marcus of IMS, Perhabs someone can track or trace the IP for us!

Note the "Hotmail" account! - Golden rule with Hotmail accounts, Don't have anything to do with them!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Details for Account:- [email protected] (AKA ANTHONY MARCUS) Note IP.

Opened ************am (UTC +00:00) - 8hours23secs after sending
Location Madrid, Spain (86% likelihood)
((( I HAVE RUN SEVERAL TESTS ON SEPERATE EML's AND EVEN AT 86%, THE LOCATION = TRUE! )))
Opened on 32¸Red-80-58-205¸staticIP¸rima-tde¸net (80¸58¸205¸32:55291)
Language of recipient's PC: en-gb (English/United Kingdom)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/4.0 (MSIE 7.0; WinNT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506)
Referrer http://bl123w. blu123. mail. live. com/mail/InboxLight. aspx?FolderID=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001& InboxSortAscending=False& InboxSortBy=Date& n=1170772080

Summary - **********am (UTC +00:00) - 8hours41secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was opened once, Was not printed, Was not forwarded, And was not deleted! (then)

Last edited:
Below is a sumary of an e-mail sent to Anthony Marcus of IMS, Perhabs someone can track or trace the IP for us!

Note the "Hotmail" account! - Golden rule with Hotmail accounts, Don't have anything to do with them!

I'm not sure what your fasination here with them is, even if I gave you their address, then what. The police find it extremely difficult to get juristiction in the countries where they operate, this is why they hit certain countries from certain other countries. Their local police if pressured to do so by outside factors would simply tell them to move on and keep forwarding the cheques once set up again.

I'm not sure if you believe you're Chuck Norris in a film or something but I'd just let it go and forget it about. This ain't no hollywood movie where the bad guys get caught at the end, this is the real world, not a fairy tale.

Give it up mate, you've wasted enough money on these guys without wasting your time.

If you really want to help others and make it more difficult for scammers, find out their constantly changing names and post them on the internet.

As for the people that do not know to do their due diligence, simply dont bother through laziness or are vunerable will continue to be scamed, this is the way of the world we live in and always has been. They will only learn from losing money no matter what you say or do, they wont believe you because they already believe the 'proffessional' on the telephone line.

Keep posting names of scammers.

ims names-mark catz-matthew cohen-jason lassman-charity newman-michael clark all scammers!!!!!!!

Hi all, am another stat. been duped into investing in Paco Petroleum and American Alternative Energy Systems Corporation. They are some organized scammers, feel like such a wanker. They are in the process of trying to get more money out of me with the promise of a 4 day turn around, all I have to do is send another £14,105 to get £61000+ back, obviously £11500 was not enough!
AAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have a punch bag handy.

Hi all, am another stat. been duped into investing in Paco Petroleum and American Alternative Energy Systems Corporation. They are some organized scammers, feel like such a wanker. They are in the process of trying to get more money out of me with the promise of a 4 day turn around, all I have to do is send another £14,105 to get £61000+ back, obviously £11500 was not enough!
AAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Does anyone have a punch bag handy.

Lol,

As per the conversation on skype,

Dont even think about it.

By the way, you can get punch bags from Argos from about 30 quid.

By the way, the people who sold me this S**T were, Wakefield-Lieberman, Jeffery Roberts.
Now being called by Richard Bell and David Goodman. Apparently direct from Paco!! The certs look soooooo good though, anyway have decided not to give them more money. They say there is an imminent take over, 4 day turn around!!!

Feel Like a Big Muppet

By the way, the people who sold me this S**T were, Wakefield-Lieberman, Jeffery Roberts.
Now being called by Richard Bell and David Goodman. Apparently direct from Paco!!:!: The certs look soooooo good though,:!: anyway have decided not to give them more money. They say there is an imminent take over, 4 day turn around!!!

Feel Like a Big Muppet

I take it you hold other share certificates from other reputable companies that you can compare against.

It's just a peice of paper with some made up numbers on it and maybe a posh looking hologram if you're lucky.

It's not like printing money notes, they dont have to all look the same, in fact, they never do, every company has different logo's and holograms and numbers ect.

The art is in fooling the client into thinking they are buying something worth while when in fact it is worthless and getting them to part with their hard earned capital.

Throw them in the bin and dont buy sh1t from people in foreign lands about companies you know nothing about.

Lesson learnt.

Surely some of us have now nearly had the shares for a year or more, it would be really interesting to know if other investors are rich! or poor!

Mine are nearly up in soon so I shall find out, yeah as if I don't already know!
There is one significant stopping process thats taking the world by storm, the credit crunch! hopefully people tightening the money belt will not be duped too much into investing into cold calling scams.

Does anyone have any news regarding any investigations?

Well good for everyone for soon we will find out. Perhaps prayer can be offerred and if you're lucky and if this fella is following this tread, he may just pay you so that he could get more people to fall into his scam... or not.... in that he'll be relying to dupe those who has no access to this site, which is the more likely case than not....

I'm not sure what your fasination here with them is, even if I gave you their address, then what. The police find it extremely difficult to get juristiction in the countries where they operate, this is why they hit certain countries from certain other countries. Their local police if pressured to do so by outside factors would simply tell them to move on and keep forwarding the cheques once set up again.

I'm not sure if you believe you're Chuck Norris in a film or something but I'd just let it go and forget it about. This ain't no hollywood movie where the bad guys get caught at the end, this is the real world, not a fairy tale.

Give it up mate, you've wasted enough money on these guys without wasting your time.

If you really want to help others and make it more difficult for scammers, find out their constantly changing names and post them on the internet.

As for the people that do not know to do their due diligence, simply dont bother through laziness or are vunerable will continue to be scamed, this is the way of the world we live in and always has been. They will only learn from losing money no matter what you say or do, they wont believe you because they already believe the 'proffessional' on the telephone line.

Keep posting names of scammers.

Every year British investors are being conned out of £500m by so-called boiler rooms - illegal overseas share pushers selling virtually worthless stocks using high-pressure tactics. But even that estimate is "conservative, almost laughably low," according to Detective Superintendent Bob Wishart, deputy head of operations for the City of London police economic crime department effectively Britain's top cop in the fight against boiler room fraudsters.

He's in charge of Operation Archway, the national intelligence reporting system for boiler room fraud. He reckons the £500m estimate could be the tip of the iceberg - the biggest problem is losers rarely come forward.

"They don't want to admit it to their families, sometimes even to themselves - they're in denial," he says. "Last month, I spoke to two home counties spinsters in their 80s who had lost £1.6m. Everyone who speaks to us gives us a massive outpouring. It becomes counselling, as well as crime-fighting - calls routinely last an hour. For every loss we are told about, there are three or four we remain ignorant of."

Until now, victims have had to take their often huge losses on the chin and chalk them up to experience. Some have committed suicide as a result.

But on Monday the fightback begins. The Financial Services Authority has organised the first ever International Boiler Room Conference. It aims to bring crime-fighters, financial regulators, government officials and banks "to establish practical solutions to disrupt the activities of boiler rooms and discourage consumers from dealing with them."

The bosses, many with links to organised crime cartels, have had 25 years of getting away with it. They had advantages. They spread operations across borders (see graphic) so that no one police force had jurisdiction. They always leave locals alone - Barcelona boiler rooms never call Spanish nationals, for instance. And victims were told it was their own fault for being greedy.

"The conference is about developing collaborative cross-border strategies to help tackle boiler rooms," says Wishart, who will tell the meeting how to fight back. But his work, backed by US authorities including the FBI, has already helped arrest two suspects. Next Thursday, UK born but now Florida resident Paul Robert Gunter, 59, and his daughter Zibiah Joy Gunter, 26, face a "status hearing" - a US criminal law device where their lawyers either decide to plea bargain or go to full trial.

They both stand accused of running a $70m boiler-room scam which specifically targeted UK residents. They are charged with "substantive acts of mail fraud, wire fraud, securities fraud and money laundering". It is alleged they sold shares "in 54 worthless companies to victim-investors in the UK through high-pressure and misleading sales techniques, using these funds for their own personal enrichment," according to a criminal complaint filed with the US Department of Justice.

There are around 6,000 known individuals in the UK who claim to have lost money at the hands of the Gunters but the real number could be 15,000 to 20,000. The UK is a number one target thanks to its popular "shares culture" with older people most likely to be hit - they are more trusting and have more money.

The father and daughter duo - not the only alleged perpetrators as others have fled - are expected to plea bargain their way out of a 25-year federal penitentiary stretch if convicted.

"This could be good for victims," says Wishart. "Restitution is often bargained in return for a lighter sentence in the US system. Their arrest shows how effective cross-border policing can be - they can no longer hide activities by laundering cash across the globe. Of course, we shall seize any assets."

The police say it is only recently that regulators have offered real support.

"Relationships are now very positive - they realise that shares boiler rooms and their currency and commodity equivalents are threats to the system - the money lost in the UK alone would make a great difference in legitimate investment," says Wishart.

Police are also using human trafficking laws to disrupt boiler-room recruitment. "It's almost a sex-slave thing. Vulnerable young people are signed up to what sounds a great lifestyle. But they are threatened, held in call centres and then sent off with no money."

Wishart still finds UK police officers saying he should focus on real victims, not those "who bring it on themselves through greed". But he says: "Victims are groomed - the scripts show how persuasive the fraudsters are. Boiler rooms find out about families and become their friends. We don't blame child abuse victims, do we."

• If you - or anyone you know - has been a boiler-room victim, email [email protected] or phone 020 7601 6953.

Well good for everyone for soon we will find out. Perhaps prayer can be offerred and if you're lucky and if this fella is following this tread, he may just pay you so that he could get more people to fall into his scam... or not.... in that he'll be relying to dupe those who has no access to this site, which is the more likely case than not....

• If you - or anyone you know - has been a boiler-room victim, email [email protected] or phone 020 7601 6953.:devilish:

• If you - or anyone you know - has been a boiler-room victim, email [email protected] or phone 020 7601 6953.:devilish:

Thanks for the lead on action which can be taken against these people. But I share Lee's thought but I'll definately report if I know people who fall victim to these people to support the authority. As for myself, I'm one of the few lucky one who stumble on this site early.

Be Warned Again!
Been contacted by: Weizman Associates this week, want me to invest £10k
Told them that I had PACO shares I would be selling and using the proceeds to reinvest with them
they knew of Paco and stated that they know a good broker to sell them with, so I took up the challenge for them to sell them for me so lets see what their response is then can't wait!

Their details are:-

Weizman Associates
2nd Floor
145-157 St John St
London
EC1V 4PY (Client Correspondence address)
Phone +44 (0) 207 099 3237
Fax +44 (0) 207 099 9919

Weizman Associates
Madrid Lopez De Hoyos
Calle Lopez De Hoyos
Madrid 28002 Spain (Head Office)
Phone +34 911 876 498
Fax +34 912 919 881
Website .::Weizman Associates - Private Investment Management::.
Email [email protected]

"OH NO NOT MADRID AGAIN - Well there is a turn up for the books!"

They are operating illegally in the UK from overseas via an illegal business address in
London! SOURCE:- FSA Website!

Last edited:
michael clark of ims has put me in touch with a broker named david dein who is going to sell my shares when the one year restriction is lifted and he wants me to invest in his company i said yes if you can get my money back i would watch this space!!!!

michael clark of ims has put me in touch with a broker named david dein who is going to sell my shares when the one year restriction is lifted and he wants me to invest in his company i said yes if you can get my money back i would watch this space!!!!

You seen the price for PACO (POGC.PK) on Yahoo Finance today $0.25 still at least your gonna get some of your dough back - maybe!!

What About RenatoCorp?

A very suspicious Mr Steinberg tried to get me onto this one, (Pharmecuticals this time)but no-one has confirmed or otherwise whether this is yet another scam. I was bitten by the PACO bug to the tune of £20000 a year ago, so am doubly suspicious.
Have now used PACO share certs for lavatory paper!