my S&P500 prediction for this week

What's your prediction for today ?

as I wrote earlier about 10 pm uptick today. hope you made some money on my prediction.

and if you did it, it's about 20 points on a single S&p500 contract and the risk were ZERO.

Attachments

• uptick.gif
    uptick.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 198
as I wrote earlier about 10 pm uptick today. hope you made some money on my prediction.

and if you did it, it's about 20 points on a single S&p500 contract and the risk were ZERO.

Did you make any money from that ? Given the market conditions, it's suicidal to trade. A large downward blow off is yet to come. I hope nobody will get caught by that.

Wow, I just made it to be a senior member.

Did you make any money from that ? Given the market conditions, it's suicidal to trade. A large downward blow off is yet to come. I hope nobody will get caught by that.

Wow, I just made it to be a senior member.

shorting at 2pm and closing short just before 10pm (uts+3 time) was a bad idea? probably you misunderstood what I said.

I didn't invest my last penny on your prediction - just being cautious but your cred rating with me has gone up.

How about a prediction on the weekly forecast thread for the S&P ?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...4-weekly-forecast-s-p-500-cash-2011-a-43.html

instead of giving an intraday strategies that fit exactly into the market's real price patterns, I can do the same using weekly prediction with the same success, but in that case I need to have a good reason for doing that. and I have a difficulty to find one.

instead of giving an intraday strategies that fit exactly into the market's real price patterns, I can do the same using weekly prediction with the same success, but in that case I need to have a good reason for doing that. and I have a difficulty to find one.

There still ARE other worthwhile values than money, in life hopefully but regretably there are no prizes on offer for the weekly S&P 500 prediction - just bragging rights and kudos.

We wouldn't want to be wasting your time or effort tho

There still ARE other worthwhile values than money, in life hopefully but regretably there are no prizes on offer for the weekly S&P 500 prediction - just bragging rights and kudos.

you are a good guy but there are others who can benefit from it. that is my point.

This downturn predicted on Tuesday this week, using 2h time frame.

Massive support for S&P500 coming in and holding up well against this 1260 level but now unable to break above the 1300 level.

If it falls below the 1260 level this week how far down could it go? Cause for concern as you'd assume this will pull the world markets down. Then do markets go in free fall given the not very encouraging economic news out at the moment?

Massive support for S&P500 coming in and holding up well against this 1260 level but now unable to break above the 1300 level.

If it falls below the 1260 level this week how far down could it go? Cause for concern as you'd assume this will pull the world markets down. Then do markets go in free fall given the not very encouraging economic news out at the moment?

great buying opportunity if they do

why didn't you post your chart on Tuesday and not today Saturday ?

GMT = 0

I had a position in the similar instrument and it could be a very bad idea to publish it, but didn't you receive my private message before the data on Friday about the remaining part of the pattern?

I had a position in the similar instrument and it could be a very bad idea to publish it, but didn't you receive my private message before the data on Friday about the remaining part of the pattern?

message not received ?

should it arrive I will let you know

:)

message not received ?

should it arrive I will let you know

:)

I sent it thru as a private message at this forum.

"Pat494: S&P Jun 23, 2011 12:20pm .........."

I exited just after the move I described as I thought that the markets would open in red on Monday and I had no good and ready strategies for the next week either.

a new prediction for this week is ready (2h time frame, starting today from 10 am (UTC+4).

this week is not that bad, has some good trading ideas. will post exactly after the major price move.

Bit of s&P analysis from 3rd party :

"The markets had a strong bounce off the lows made at 1256.00 and reached key resistance at 1290.00-95.00 which held on both Tuesday and Wednesday, topping out before Fed chairmen Ben Bernanke indicated QE3 was off the table for the foreseeable future. We have since sold off back towards the lows, touching 1257.00 on Thursday and overnight in the Asian session today. These two areas now mark key support and resistance and should either break, expect momentum to take the market further.

This week is likely to be dominated by Greece, not for the first time. Meetings start this evening by the government to debate the deeply unpopular austerity measures ahead of a vote of Wednesday. EU leaders are demanding to see approval this week to take away the threat of bankruptcy. Without it the EU and IMF say they will not disperse the fifth tranche of last years €100bn bailout and this will send shock waves through the markets, already concerned about the impact of the bailouts within the EU. This would surely leave a Greek default as an inevitability and with nobody seeming to quite know what the impacts will be, the ramifications could be huge across the financial markets.

With this in mind, technical levels may go out the window should big news hit the markets this week. Below the 1256.00-57.00 level in the S&500 future though, the 1246.50 level is also key. A break below here and expect to see further losses down towards 1234.00. To the upside 1290.00-95.00 remains key resistance and needs to break before we would be confident of seeing further gains. Above here 1302.00-06.00 is important."

I'm still looking for s&P to be in a big range over summer period - Not expecting any more huge sell offs - IMHO

taking into the account my frame rate of 2 hours per 1 step of prediction ... it is not very bad.

the real chart and the prediction. I have witnesses this time.

Attachments

• sp500_30jun.gif
    sp500_30jun.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 225
  • tom.PNG
    tom.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 223
Wow what a rally in the S&P500 this week. 1260 was a great level of support and now the next key level is 1340. If this resistance is breached you'd have to think potentially multi-year highs are are obtainable.