My proposals for improved T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh we need to sort myself out.

Christ; get a hold of yourself lad.

Imagine someone was actually doing this, like swapping accounts to make sure it looked realistic that they were two different people! Rofl

Suppose i could do that; I've got two computers running and a laptop that i could run; Would be pretty easy... Still though Jammy; Imagine someone actually bothered to type everything you've typed and then be a different character for me hahahaha and then a different character for halotrading haha be well funny.

If not for the fact Trade2win cannot deal with a screenshot from my computer because i have too many monitors; I would prove you wrong about the deluded demo trader part; but as it now stands; that is a fine title.

Alt+PrtScn?

Then you can't see the resolution; I tried that. Then you can't read anything on the screen... All you can see is a scrunched charts.

GammaJammer seems to do fine. So do traders on most blogs etc and unless you have a better set-up than a professional bloomberg desk then you're talking out your ar5e

GammaJammer seems to do fine. So do traders on most blogs etc and unless you have a better set-up than a professional bloomberg desk then you're talking out your ar5e

Talking out my **** about what ? Having multiple montiors ? Haha ?
I have two computers;
One with three monitors
One with four monitors
And one 32-inch TV for news.
I also have a back laptop; a general use laptop and a broken laptop!
I also have a dedicated phone line in my trading office; Beat that. Yeah Beat that bitch.

I literally don't know what Gamma must be doing.

So there, in your face, i wrote some stuff which was either a lie or not; but it wasn't. FACT

Then you can't see the resolution; I tried that. Then you can't read anything on the screen... All you can see is a scrunched charts.

:|

Attachments

• noob.png
    noob.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 535
1. Ban all bots/profiles that exhibit bot-ish behaviour
2. Complete thread purge... delete all threads except the legendary ones (subject to vote by most reliable, mature and longest standing mods)
3. Cap on the amount of posts per account per day subject to content review or some sort of rep basis
4. Scam section where scams carried out on users can be discussed and kept separate e.g. bucket shops, stock brokers, thieving hedge funds etc
5. Account purge. Deleting accounts who haven't posted in yonkers. Should cut down on multi-nicking
6. Lightening Ahmedinejad
7. New professional/profitable traders (they can prove it if they want it enough) members can't post outside of learning threads for 6 weeks so the same annoying questions don't keep coming up. That way they can be redirected to old thread answering their questions without clogging up the main board
8. Weekly cap on thread creation.
9. Change this sh1t red and grey screen

Agree with a lot of this, especially 5.

Not sure I agree with 2. unless they were archived somewhere.

Don't understand 6.
7. Sounds like a variation on my "streaming" idea, so of course I support it :)
Don't agree with 9. I think it's quite fetching. Could be an option for different "skins" or whatever.

I can't even remember what people wanted to see the screenshot for...?

I've decided to now starve you of the attention you so desperately desire. I think I've proven to myself beyond all doubt that you are far worse for T2W than I am. And now I bid you adieu.

Status
Not open for further replies.