My proposals for improved T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's Sharky undercover. Planning to sabotage any discussion which highlights anything on the site that needs improving.

Now that's a conspiracy theory !

no disrespect intended, but one thing I do wonder about you....you're an accountant, right?.............when do you get time to work for your employer what with being such a prolific and priceless contributor here.........? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TROLL SLAYER !

I wonder what his rates are ?

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
Now that's a conspiracy theory !

Aaron, no disrespect intended, but one thing I do wonder about you....you're an accountant, right?.............when do you get time to work for your employer what with being such a prolific and priceless contributor here.........? :)

I haven't earned a bonus in months.

OMG ! Neil, you're not suggesting Aaron gets paid by t2w to post and bump up the hit rate to justify increased charges to advertisers, are you? :LOL:

I wish.

I'll settle for Arabian pointing me in the direction of a good book from which I can learn the basics of STIRS. Wheat from the chaff and all that.

I wish.

I'll settle for Arabian pointing me in the direction of a good book from which I can learn the basics of STIRS. Wheat from the chaff and all that.
I nominate Arabian for kindess and most shareful member of the year 2009 award.

Also for Most attractive male 2009 award i nominate Mr Charts

Oh unjust world ! And with all the time you put into your accountancy work.
Life sucks.....(shut up before you start, DJ :LOL:)

Well I won't be able to get away with it when I qualify so atm it seems like a good decision to live while I can. Also the information I've gained thus far on my T2Wing has probably saved me a few k I would have blown when I have my 40+ crisis so it evens itself out.

I nominate you for the following categories:
- most deluded demo trader
- most in-depth false persona ever created
- turd of the year

If not for the fact Trade2win cannot deal with a screenshot from my computer because i have too many monitors; I would prove you wrong about the deluded demo trader part; but as it now stands; that is a fine title.

Status
Not open for further replies.