My proposals for improved T2W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that right brother...
And you spreadbet futures, well you did earlier this year, maybe you've joined the ranks by now- So congrats on that!

fire-flames-clipart.jpg

join the ranks of what? plagiarism?

i trade futures son, and probably in alot more size than you halo fag

Well congratulations on trading Futures DMA rather than Igindex then.

How many contracts do you trade then big man?
Also if you trade stocks ? What type of size ?

Because i'm 98% sure your wrong. So i'm genuinely interested to see if the 2% is correct.

About you trading bigger size in futures than me, so i'm genuinely interested as to what size you trade ?

If you trade bigger size than me then cool; Nice one; I just want to know.

I'm of the opinion that one actual lot would have you beat by a factor of infinity

You have genics beat on flaming though... hands down. You wouldn't fare as well as me mind.

so you automatically presume if someone was trading 1000 lots they wouldnt be using good risk management? moron.

so you automatically presume if someone was trading 1000 lots they wouldnt be using good risk management? moron.

Ummm no; I was just saying that its good you have enough capital to allow you to trade 1000 with good risk management ...

Rather than trading 1 contract per $500 in your account - Which may be the case; But i was assuming that weren't the case.

The shears on the left are for the uber-mods and the ones on the right for the unter-mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.