my journal 3

Allahu akbar everyone.

Things are getting very interesting on my facebook, because I just found out that most of the syrian army doesn't like Israel either, so now I have a clearer picture of the situation, that I will summarize as follows:

Snap1.jpg

Things get very complex, because we truthers are against dictatorships of course, but if dictators are being brought down to be replaced with other dictators and in order to exploit their country's resources and for geopolitical reasons, then we side with dictators, amazing as it may sound.

Also, I am a truther by all standards, but I am not against Israel as much as the truthers generally are. I'd like to work on something that brings rights for the arab minority in israel but doesn't engage in antisemitism, which is clearly what the truthers are doing, because there's much worse stuff in the world going on right now, and yet they're all focused, all the time, on evil israel. This is totally about racism. It's like ganging up on the weakest link of the rich people. Why don't they just say they're against rich people and intellectuals, instead of saying they're against zionism, which in turn means israel, which in turn means all jews?

Last night I met a jew on facebook, and she was doing the opposite mistake, telling me that islam is evil, which in turn means muslims are evil, which in turn means she hates all muslims.

Which reminds me that I am always hating the neighbours and I am talking about conflict resolution between israel and its neighbours, and I am teaching jews not to hate muslims, when I am planning how to kill the bitch who slams her door. It's amazing how one can forget such details.

If you're the one hearing the door being slammed, you can't help hating the bitch. So I guess these guys are slamming doors all the time, and they get on each other's nerves. Let alone if someone kills your parents, in the case of palestinians. Or if someone has exterminated all your grandparents, in the case of jews.

But you see, we're the policy makers, and we have a responsibility to be quiet about our own hate and find a way to limit the reciprocal hating in the world. Which is something that bush didn't do too well, did he.

President George Bush Speech - Evil American Empire - YouTube

Last edited:
Syria - FSA Front Line 15min (September 2012) - YouTube

more allahu akbar

I am going to refrain from seeing let alone posting any violence, because I am against even watching violence, regardless of who is involved. However this small act of violence, towards a prisoner has to be shown, because it is small and yet huge at once, in that it shows exactly the situation of syria right now, a civil war where prisoners of either side are lucky if they do not get killed once they're captured:

Syria - Syrian Soldiers Captured By The FSA - YouTube

It reminds me of Italy during the war between italian partisans vs italian fascists and their german allies

A slap is always wrong. It's even more wrong when someone's fault is that you don't like them, and they have their hands tied. Let's be grateful for how lucky we are in europe, where we don't risk being slapped by strangers for going to work, because that captured soldier was simply doing the job he's paid for. Nobody deserves to be slapped. I am also against death penalty by the way.

Why is all this going on? Because there's people in america who care about making more money, and there's a lot of other people who don't care about anything. They have their vote, but they don't even use it, because they don't open their eyes. They don't care to open their eyes. And those at the top like it this way, and try to keep the masses ignorant. But if the masses weren't ignorant and knew that people are being killed in their name, and knew why, I really wonder what they'd decide. If they'd give up cheap oil or give up some millions of lives in another country.

All these truthers are trying to inform other people, but who knows if, once informed, they'd have a good heart or choose to be wealthy and to screw the rest of the world. I don't even know if I'd have a good heart. But what matters, what can be fixed is the fact that americans are killing people unnecessarily, because it's them who are producing the killing in Syria, too, in case that isn't clear. The US could preserve its power and empire without the necessity for all this killing in the middle east.

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is so good that I have to post it for the fourth time in six months:

Don Henley Inside Job Mind of Mayhem - YouTube

You gotta listen to every single line and word bush and others are saying in the background, which is the editing work of the guy who made the video, not the songwriter Don Henley.

Last edited:
in the meanwhile, full-fledged "WMD" propaganda on CNN ("chemical weapons", "chemical weapons...", "chemical"... "fear"):
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Seeing a Syrian chemical weapons plant - YouTube

Awesome, how they describe, with their tone, the rebels as the good ones (she's lucky she didn't get at least raped by them) and the government as evil. You saw the allahu akbar rebels and how nice they are in my previous posts. "Chemical weapons"... "catastrophe"... bitch, sellout bitch. "... the regime spies still lurk"... despicable bitch selling government propaganda. Same deal as Weapons of Mass Destruction of ten years ago. Pathetic sons of bitches.

Just hear the tone of her voice and how much effort she's putting into trying to manipulate an audience, that, by her tone, is composed by kindergarten children listening to scary story before going to bed.

The thing with these americans is that their population is so stupid that they assume the whole world is, too, but to us europeans, their methods are totally pathetic, because we're neither stupid nor brainwashed. If you want oil and power, just say you're going to invade syria for geopolitical reasons. Don't do this crap, please. Obama, nobel peace prize. Please don't give me this crap. Whoever is behind obama, listen to me. You're being really lame with this bull**** propaganda. Be smarter. Telling the truth sounds better than this bitch on CNN.

Arwa Damon. Let me add this bitch on facebook so I can track her closely. I will put her on my anti-assad and pro-government/corporations lists.

Check it out, from her page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arwa-Damon/149835498392450?ref=ts&sk=info
Personal Information
I feel like the more the world shrinks and connected we become the more it seems that we are also growing apart, that the divides that exist are becoming more pronounced. I believe we have an obligation to educate each other, to listen, respect and learn from one another. I have wonderful colleagues around me who make anything and everything that we do possible. We are privileged in what we do and with that also comes great responsibility. Thanks as always for the support.

Personal Interests
News. People. Animals. Volunteering. Horseback riding. Polo. Diving. Snowboarding. Photography. Writing.

Bitch. The red words show what a bitch she is. There's an "obligation" to "educate", inform and she has a great "responsibility", and what does she do with all this premise? Comes on CNN and feeds the WMD lies, to justify an attack by the US, as usual, in order to expand their power, and control resources and people, at the cost of millions of deaths. Jesus what a ****ing retarded and lying bitch.

She likes animals in the sense that she likes to ride them and to use them to play polo. This is like saying that I like blacks, because I have a cotton plantation where I use them as slaves.

Oh, well, as bush said, "you gotta catapult the propaganda".

Catapult The Propaganda - YouTube

At any rate, I shouldn't be dismissing her as a bitch. The allahu akbar guys are in good faith. There's an experience in life that motivates your character and beahviour, so this lady, too, is totally justified in how she's acting and feeling and talking. Even if she was consciously lying to the viewers, which she might be, she still might feel good about herself, unashamed of her behaviour. There's experiences for every behaviour. There's people feeling ashamed who shouldn't even feel ashamed... there's things, such as Condoleezza Rice justifying her lies and saying (at minute 2) that "she takes her integrity very seriously", which makes me laugh, but dude, she seems in good faith!

Wexler Confronts Condi on Iraq War Lies - YouTube

Whether these people are lying just to us or lying to themselves as well, in order to be better liars, it is not the question. The point is that they are giving us false information, by all standards. And so, the point is not punishing them or developing some theory of evil to explain their behaviour but simply finding out how to avoid being damaged by people. On a smaller scale it's like my roommate, who works 30 minutes per day, and keeps talking about his sense of integrity. I guess by lying for many years you start believing your lies. My roommate is just like condoleezza rice in this sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, this is very interesting:

Koko Interacts with Kittens - YouTube

At the same time, I feel like saying to this bitch: hey, you whore, you imprison the gorilla, you imprison the cats, put their lives at risk by letting them play with the imprisoned gorilla and then you show us how cute they all are and how peaceful.

You bitch. Why didn't you leave them where you found them, in the forest (I don't care if you found them in a lab, because by doing this you're encouraging millions of people to keep gorillas in captivity).

Koko Makes a Birthday Wish - YouTube

Typical dumbed down american, the gorilla I mean. If it were an italian gorilla, he'd have killed her by now.

Koko Plays Wind Instruments - YouTube

Wow, now i finally understand my roommate, and his putting his hand on my shoulder. He was raised by the gorillas or similar animals.

Last edited:
Is Israel An Apartheid State? - YouTube

good to hear a different perspective on things for once - this might not be the entire truth, but it might be closer to the truth than the anti-israel propaganda

dude, what matters is that we always hear all sides. Better to hear one video for each side rather than 10 videos of the same side, which is equivalent to brain-washing

Last edited:
Yann Tiersen Library - Free listening
Pas Si Simple (1:52)

Woke up late, slept all morning, took a day off from work, talking to someone on facebook for hours last night. And to say that I stopped posting status updates, and "likes", altogether and only use it as a news aggregator. But just as i stopped posting someone contacted me and basically, due to their time zone, and due to the fact that they're really interested in my opinion, now I can't sleep properly anymore. Unless I'll tell them, as I might, to either change the schedule or to stop chatting altogether.

Summer 78 (instrumental) (3:50)

wow, excellent

Last edited:
I have now a selection of 25 systems that have good periods (several weeks) when they make about 20k and bad periods (several weeks) when they lose about 5k. I have just had a bad period, and I am hoping to come across a good 20k period.

But as the title of this song here below says, it's not that easy:
Yann Tiersen Library - Free listening
Pas Si Simple (1:52)

It's not that easy to wait around. Waiting, waiting, wating. In the meanwhile my capital is a bit lower than 14k, due to losses by the systems and a couple of hundred dollars lost by me with my discretionary trading.

Last edited:
This is so good that I'll have to watch it twice because I want to understand everything:

US-led death squads fuel chaos in Syria: Dr. Tarpley - YouTube

PressTV.ir - US Desk - Foreign Policy

PressTV - US invites Syria opposition head

Muath Al Khatib on CNN

Probably a good guy, but as usual, with CNN, it was all staged. He practically ignores the questions, and he's reading his non-answers. It's a fake interview. She actually asked the wrong questions for the text he had already written.

Actually, she said he's in Egypt now, so this is just like Karzai. Remember? The fighting goes on in afghanistan, and after the killing is over, the US sends its puppet to take power. Same here. The fighting is done by others, and when it's over, the US puppet goes and takes over. This dude talked to the US, they decided he qualifies as a puppet, and then they started promoting him as the leader of the opposition.

Moaz al-Khatib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ahmad Mouaz Al-Khatib Al-Hasani (Arabic: أحمد معاذ الخطيب‎, born 1960) is the President of the National Coalition for Opposition Forces and the Syrian Revolution. He is a former imam of the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus.[1]

Al-Khatib originally studied applied geophysics and worked as an engineer for six years...

National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces

Last edited:
All right, tonight the systems lost more money, but pretty soon they should finally start their 20k run.

I have to sleep, no chatting on facebook. Today I used my last day of vacation. And I can't miss one day of work for the next 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
No dip today either.

esigchartspon.png

I am starting to forget about that paranoia of my systems being used massively by others.

Search string: things2do 150426

Last edited:
Good news, I guess.

The nimrod roommate, colleague of mine, from southern Italy, who had the bad habit of touching my shoulder, was really straightened out today. By me.

He started off by walking to the window, as usual.

He did it once, and I turned towards him, and he said something like "I am just looking at the window...", to explain that he wasn't there behind me to try and do something else. Nonetheless I kept facing him and pretended I was working on some papers.

Then, an hour later, he crossed the room again, and, since he had lied to me saying he got the message, this time I was caught off guard and he almost hugged me, but, knowing that it bothered me, he stopped a few inches before touching me, and, again, like last time, I told him "seriously, stop because it bothers me".

Then half an hour later he explained that he means no disrespect and asked me not to "mistreat him" (!). Which is hilarious, because now I would be mistreating him by not allowing him to touch me...?

Mother ****er.

Then I told him something like this: look, you've been doing this for a year, by now I have gotten allergic to it, it's a habit I don't like, so, while I understand you because I know it's a habit you have in the center-south of Italy, you now know that it bothers me.

Ok, so now he was clearly looking like he felt I kept him at a distance and you bet your ass I do, because this guy takes advantage of contact, to abuse your rights. So I keep him at a distance to avoid being bothered in the future.

But I couldn't tell him that. I couldn't tell him: you're a despicable person who doesn't respect others, or maybe you're just an animal who doesn't respect others.

He doesn't even deserve to be told the truth, or to be told how I feel about him. He's an animal basically, and he needs to be kept at a distance, like a dog who wants to lick you. He's exactly like that dog.

I hope this was the definitive conversation about this, and that he won't try it again, but I doubt it. But what matters is that we're getting closer and closer to the truth, and that he's unteaching me the good manners my mom taught me, which would not allow me to educate an adult (let alone older than me). But dude, too bad: you are an animal, you are my roommate, and therefore I have to learn to deal with animals.

What is my policy and my line of action though? It articulates in two points that force me to keep a balance:
1) I want him to stay as distant as possible from me, and to talk as little as possible with him
2) I don't want him to get fed up with my attitude and ask for a roommate change, because his rank is much higher than mine, and so either a) I'd have to leave and go elsewhere or b) another animal would take his place.

Last edited:
Then, an hour later, he crossed the room again, and almost hugged me, but this time I told him "seriously, stop because it bothers me".
Nice work. You have got to voice these things, because we are not all mind readers. :)

Thank god, for the most part, you're not all animals either. So this is why I have never learned to voice these things. Most people don't touch people when they talk to them.

In my whole life, this is my first gorilla-like roommate experience.

I have met other animals-humans before, but I never complained, because they weren't my roommate at work. But, after a year of this daily uncomfortable crap, I had to learn to "voice" things, as you say.

Actually I sent him the message without voicing it, physically, by not allowing him to touch me (while sitting, turning towards him), but he wouldn't receive it, despite the clarity. So he left me no choice, but to basically "educate" him. What a shame that an adult is so vulgar as to force someone younger to educate him. Pathetic experience, that's why I tried my best to avoid it.

Last edited:
I am getting warmed up for a long trade on wheat (ZW), NQ (e-mini nasdaq 100) and NG (natural gas). They all look like they could reverse and go up for a few days straight. Margin-wise I can handle it. I think I should just go ahead and open these 3 trades, close my eyes for 3 days and close all of them. Probably I'd make about 5000 dollars.

Wheat could reach 830, from 813 where it is now.

Natural gas I could make at least 2000 on it.

Nasdaq is more dangerous because it is not as oversold.

But if I do all three and hold them for a few days, even if one loses, the others should compensate.

They're not too correlated either. NG forget about it, it goes by itself.

NQ and wheat are a little closer, but not too much.

The best trades I make are those I select from work, where I can't trade and the addiction factor is out of the picture. Everything I decide when the platform is open and I am at home has a much lower win rate. Probably overall, even now that I am better, I am still unprofitable as far as the trades I choose from home.