my journal 3

Last edited:
Survive and Thrive Dot TV | Economic COLLAPSE of the WORLD? Marc Faber On Bloomberg - The Original Survive & Thrive Dot TV | G4T | George4Title | George Hemminger

FABER: 44 Charts That Show Why The World Is Doomed

jpg.png

det.png

ben.png

oil.png

Welcome to gloomboomdoom.com

Last edited:
seem too good to be true - curing cavities with this "colloidal silver", but from experience what she says is more trustworthy than what the average dentist tells you

DENTISTS HATE THIS VIDEO! - YouTube

How To Make Colloidal Silver - YouTube

Does Collodial Silver Stop Tooth Decay Naturally?
As I have had amazing success in the past curing all kinds of problems with colloidal silver, I searched on Google to see whether there was a natural way of curing my two cavities, and I learned for the first time that teeth could naturally remineralize.

I decided to brush my teeth regularly throughout the day, particularly after meals and taking special care to spray the damaged areas with colloidal silver. I was not particularly hopeful, but I dreaded going to the dentist. The last time I went was 24 years ago for a cavity-fill high up on another front tooth. The drilling was excruciatingly painful at the time and the tooth far more sensitive to pressure after the operation than before.

Well, after a week I started noticing some tiny signs of whiteness against the brown. I thought that maybe I simply hadn't noticed it before. Now, another week on, I can clearly see new white bone growing in both cavities. I'm simply amazed. Every day I notice a small improvement. At this rapid rate, I guess both my teeth could fully recover in a month's time, even though I'm 52.

things2do

yeah, bought it from new mexico:
AdvancedSilver.com - Colloidal Silver at ? 85% ionic silver and 15% colloidal silver, Ionic Colloidal Silver

what the hell, now that I am a successful trader, I can afford a product that costs 15 dollars, and saves me 2000 dollars at the dentist. Too bad for phoenix tears, rick simpson's oil. Because that one is illegal (it's hemp oil), so for that one I have to travel to amsterdam and take it there. Understanding 911, and the fact that governments have been hijacked by banks and corporations and are lying to us, really opened all my horizons, mentally and so on. Too bad for all the idiots who aren't listening to me.

Last edited: