my journal 3

wow, finally an unbiased source of news, neither pro-assad nor anti-assad, neither pro-US government, nor anti-US government:
http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=7969

News About Syria: Information or Propaganda? - YouTube

Wow, this sharmine narwani is an excellent and unbiased researcher:
Going Rogue: America’s Unconventional Warfare in the Mideast « Mideast Shuffle

more amazing articles here:
Mideast Shuffle

Syrians in U.S. speak up about MSM crisis coverage - YouTube

"MSM" most likely stands for "Main Stream Media"

Last edited:
Now a video from the other side:

dude, it seems that these guys aren't even from syria for the most part. I say, if you really have to fight a holy war against someone and risk your life for your god, is it better to go and fight for the US against other muslims, or fight the US itself? This doesn't make any sense. Furthermore, they're not even fighting for democracy, because they don't know what democracy is. So what they're doing is killing other muslims in the name of allah, with the support of the US, which is a bunch of people sitting at home and living very comfortably. They're fighting other poor muslims so that the rich west can get more resources, which is what this article talked about:

one more video:

Last edited:
Systems ended the week with a pretty big loss, of 1500 dollars. I don't know how I managed to lose less. So now I am ahead of the systems again.

Next week should be awesome. I can't wait. After not making any money in the past 20 weeks, which never happened with these systems (but the rule is that they perform worse than in the past).

My capital is now between 14k and 15k. One long position still open on ZW.

On my 3 discretionary trades made today, I was pretty correct on NG, where I made 500. I was neither right nor wrong on NQ, where I broke even. I was slightly wrong on ZW, where I am down 100 dollars.

Manhã tão bonita, manhã
De um dia feliz que chegou
O sol no céu surgiu
E em cada cor brilhou
Voltou o sonho então ao coração

Maysa "Manhã de Carnaval" - YouTube

Depois deste dia feliz
Não sei se outro dia haverá
E nossa manhã, tão bela afinal
Manhã de carnaval

guys, beware, the connecticut mass shooting was another false flag:
Newton Connecticut Elementary Shooting Is A Staged False Flag | Planet Infowars

At every christmas the US gets closer to nazi germany, and now they'll take away their guns. Obama needs to sign some bill in the next few days, while people are on vacation. To motivate them better, the government organized a mass shooting, not the first staged false flag of this year either. Probably like the fourth one.

Incredible world we're living in. You've got the TV saying one thing, and then we've got reality which is so different. But unfortunately I am called crazy, because 90% of people are living in the matrix created by the mainstream media and the movies.

Except this time my hero mark dice ridicules us in our theory of a staged false flag:

Elementary School Massacre a Conspiracy? MK-ULTRA CIA Organized Event? - YouTube

Although this time I was prejudiced against his point of view, I admit he's raising (once again) some excellent points. The truther community might be too quick to call false flag attacks. But if I had to bet, I still would bet that it is a false flag attack.

Last edited:
Syria - Jabhat al-nusrah mujahid retrieving the body of his comrade, true bravery and brotherhood - YouTube

Libyan Mujahideen from Liwa Al-Ummah Training in Syria - YouTube

This is all from this channels:
https://www.facebook.com/AhlulSunnahPage
SHIAEXPOSER - YouTube

He's neither for assad nor for the americans, there are many varieties of "allies" the americans have chosen to support. This is his facebook banner:

Snap1.jpg

The americans are supporting in syria the same people that they're fighting in afghanistan:

Taliban Mujahideen, Destroy American Base in Afghanistan - YouTube

dude, it's not the news we hear on tv. That's a pretty story. The situation is much more complicated. There's the saying "divide and conquer". The americans just care to divide, as that article said:

The americans are playing with fire. They are wrong, morally despicable, sacrificing countries and killing millions just for a quick buck, and if in the meanwhile there's these guys, pretty close to europe who are willing to sacrifice their lives with a smile on their faces.

Syria - Fresh batch of mujahideen who have arrived from Libya into Syria - 03 Nov 2012 - YouTube

I can't believe that in such a small world, divided just by the mediterranean, there can be such big differences and that the Italians, the Greeks, and even the Turks aren't getting in trouble because of these neighbours.

What's for sure is that americans aren't feeling a thing, and that's why this is happening. They're too far away and too ignorant to care.

And in the meanwhile, these italian spoiled brats, destroy the police property:

Students battle with riot police in Palermo as Italy sees new wave of protests - YouTube

They want to fight? They want to protest? Why don't they go to get killed like these mujahideens are doing? Nope, they want to feel like heroes but without taking any risks. It's amazing how much you learn and understand by simply getting on facebook and youtube and listening to all sides, instead of just your side.

Last edited:
Free Syrian Army perspective with a twist: they don't want americans now

SYRIA : THE FRIDAY TRAILER - ENGLISH EDITION 14 12 12 - YouTube

So now you've got all sides speaking against americans. Israel is against obama because it doesn't support israel enough, and palestine is against the US because it supports israel too much.

The pro-assad people are against the US, because it supports the rebels, but the rebels are against the US because it's calling some of them "terrorists".

Ok, I am studying the different fighters among the Syrian rebels, those against Assad:
Islamic Fighters in Northern Syria Not United - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

There are three categories: moderate Islamists (which also includes fresh and inexperienced volunteers, and defectors from the syrian army), jihadists salafists, jihadists al nusra front.

There are religious differences, and different support from the population depending on which group. They look and dress differently and they're organized differently. Also they come from different areas of the arab world.

I can't go into too much detail yet, because I am still studying, but for example this group below seems to correspond to the salafists, the most organized group and with thick beards for the most part:

Syria - Fresh batch of mujahideen who have arrived from Libya into Syria - 03 Nov 2012 - YouTube

You also notice the black caps most of them have.

These guys didn't just say, like the others, "allahu akbar" all the time, but also takbir/tekbir, which according to wikipedia seems to mean the same thing or to be very related:
Takbir - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Takbīr or Tekbir (تَكْبِير) is the Arabic term for the phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر). It literally means "Allah is greater", It is usually translated "God is [the] Greatest," or "Allah is Great". It is a common Islamic Arabic expression. It is used in various contexts by Muslims: in formal prayer, as an informal expression of faith, in times of distress, to express celebration or victory, and to express resolute determination or defiance.
The form Allāhu is the nominative of Allah "God". The form akbar is the elative of the adjective kabīr "great", from the root k-b-r. As used in the takbir it is usually translated as "greatest", but some authors prefer "greater".[1] The term takbīr itself is the stem II verbal noun (tafʿīlun) of the triliteral root k-b-r "great".
It seems that they say "takbir" first and then the others reply "allahu akbar", in some circumstances.

These here below, wearing a white bandana, are clearly much different and I would group them as the first group, the "moderate Islamists":

(12-14-12) Aleppo | Over 35 Defectors from Infantry School - YouTube

No black caps, no camouflage uniforms, but civilian clothes. These are more like local rebels, rather than rebels who came from other arab countries (cfr. article linked above).

The same type of thing happened when there was the Italian resistance. There were several different groups and sometimes they clashed with each other, and sometimes the communists killed other fellow partisans.

Anyway, this is the third group, the least numerous, the jihadist Al Nusra Front:

Syria : Jabhat al-Nusra ("the Support Front"), third force in bloody civil war - YouTube

Odd because in the article it was said that they don't speak to the media. As the journalist said, these Al Nusra are in the hundreds, the rest of the Free Syrian Army is 30 thousand, and the Syrian Army is 350 thousand. So the fight by these rebels would be lost if it weren't for the US media, which is all on their side, because for some reason the US decided that it's convenient to support the revolution.

Last edited:
The Sad Truth To Why Most People May Not Wake Up! - YouTube

Good point: they assert that the dumbing down of society is intentional. I don't think so. I think if there's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy to make money, that's causing negative side-effects on the population, which is not represented by the government anymore.

If it is intentional however, then windows 7 is part of it, and so is office 2007. Everything in that software seems done so that 1) the dumb users can use it, or maybe 2) it was intentionally done to dumb down people, or maybe 3) it was done by dumb people. I don't know which one of the three, but it's interesting and I can't rule it out, the fact that the dumbing down of americans is intentional. Yes, because we're always talking about americans. Because thats' where the spotlight is, and they're the leaders of the world. Of course I am not saying that being born in china is any better, in fact it is for sure much worse. But iceland is better. So is sweden, denmark and many other countries in that area. Even Italy is better, despite the widespread dishonesty in the population.

Last edited:
in the meanwhile, full-fledged "WMD" propaganda on CNN ("chemical weapons", "chemical weapons...", "chemical"... "fear"):
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Seeing a Syrian chemical weapons plant - YouTube

Awesome, how they describe, with their tone, the rebels as the good ones (she's lucky she didn't get at least raped by them) and the government as evil. You saw the allahu akbar rebels and how nice they are in my previous posts. "Chemical weapons"... "catastrophe"... bitch, sellout bitch. "... the regime spies still lurk"... despicable bitch selling government propaganda. Same deal as Weapons of Mass Destruction of ten years ago. Pathetic sons of bitches.

Just hear the tone of her voice and how much effort she's putting into trying to manipulate an audience, that, by her tone, is composed by kindergarten children listening to scary story before going to bed.

The thing with these americans is that their population is so stupid that they assume the whole world is, too, but to us europeans, their methods are totally pathetic, because we're neither stupid nor brainwashed. If you want oil and power, just say you're going to invade syria for geopolitical reasons. Don't do this crap, please. Obama, nobel peace prize. Please don't give me this crap. Whoever is behind obama, listen to me. You're being really lame with this bull**** propaganda. Be smarter. Telling the truth sounds better than this bitch on CNN.

Arwa Damon. Let me add this bitch on facebook so I can track her closely. I will put her on my anti-assad and pro-government/corporations lists.

Check it out, from her page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arwa-Damon/149835498392450?ref=ts&sk=info

Bitch. The red words show what a bitch she is. There's an "obligation" to "educate", inform and she has a great "responsibility", and what does she do with all this premise? Comes on CNN and feeds the WMD lies, to justify an attack by the US, as usual, in order to expand their power, and control resources and people, at the cost of millions of deaths. Jesus what a ****ing retarded and lying bitch.

She likes animals in the sense that she likes to ride them and to use them to play polo. This is like saying that I like blacks, because I have a cotton plantation where I use them as slaves.

Oh, well, as bush said, "you gotta catapult the propaganda".

Catapult The Propaganda - YouTube

At any rate, I shouldn't be dismissing her as a bitch. The allahu akbar guys are in good faith. There's an experience in life that motivates your character and beahviour, so this lady, too, is totally justified in how she's acting and feeling and talking. Even if she was consciously lying to the viewers, which she might be, she still might feel good about herself, unashamed of her behaviour. There's experiences for every behaviour. There's people feeling ashamed who shouldn't even feel ashamed... there's things, such as Condoleezza Rice justifying her lies and saying (at minute 2) that "she takes her integrity very seriously", which makes me laugh, but dude, she seems in good faith!

Wexler Confronts Condi on Iraq War Lies - YouTube

Whether these people are lying just to us or lying to themselves as well, in order to be better liars, it is not the question. The point is that they are giving us false information, by all standards. And so, the point is not punishing them or developing some theory of evil to explain their behaviour but simply finding out how to avoid being damaged by people. On a smaller scale it's like my roommate, who works 30 minutes per day, and keeps talking about his sense of integrity. I guess by lying for many years you start believing your lies. My roommate is just like condoleezza rice in this sense.

Remember this post about the lies by the US mainstream media? This instead is much better, by Al Jazeera:

Syrians losing confidence in rebel forces - YouTube

"if this is our revolution, I don't want it"

Not saying they should be trusted 100% either, but right now, on Syria, CNN is garbage compared to Al Jazeera.

Last edited:
Sheikh Tawfiq, commander of the Nur al-Din Zinky brigade

Syrian rebels lose key Aleppo district - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
Sheikh Tawfiq, commander of the Nur al-Din Zinky brigade based on 15th street in Salaheddin, said the army's formidable weaponry was offset by apparently faltering morale.

Sheikh Tawfiq - Daily News Egypt

Sheikh-Tawfiq.jpg
Sheikh Tawfik, head of the Noureddin Zinki battalion under the Free Syrian Army (FSA), smiles as he speaks to journalists at his headquarters in Qabtan Al-Jabal, about 25 kilometres (15 miles) west of Aleppo, on November 23, 2012. )(P PHOTO / FRANCISCO LEONG)

Syria Islamist Rebels Seize Part of Aleppo Base | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online
Three FSA brigades -- Nureddin Zinki, Al-Beit and Al-Ansar, whose ranks comprise mostly Islamist fighters -- have laid siege to the base for several weeks.

The proliferation of Islamists in the 21-month conflict has stoked fears among world powers wary of providing weapons to rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad's regime, lest they fall into extremist hands.

So, I suppose the article says these are jihadists. And their videos would seem to confirm that they belong to Jabhat Al Nusra, which is affiliated with Al-Qaeda and it is different from the salafists:

Whereas the salafists had the black caps, these have red bandanas and red berets. And not as many beards.

No, wait this is clearer here:
Battle of Aleppo (2012) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snap1.jpg

There is no agreement on the spelling, but this... Nur al-Din Zinky brigade seems to be, definitely, mujahideen (aka jihadists, aka islamists), but the question is which ones of these?
Al-Nusra Front
Ahrar al-Sham
Fajrul Islam
Foreign fighters

Ok, so this is definitely the Nur al-Din Zinky brigade, because here he said he said it clearly, twice: "... kateebet Nur al-Din Zanky", which is also the name of their youtube channel, where they post all the beheadings:
kateebetnuor aldeenalzenky - YouTube

Now I want to find out exactly the biographies of these guys and the countries of origin.

Actually they just removed the latest beheading:

Snap2.jpg

I guess these guys at youtube are not good at monitoring the arab users. I still managed to see the video and I can quote the first comment:
this video sums up Islam pretty well. People holding a severed mutilated head screaming god is great.
I cannot say he doesn't have a good point right there. The problem is that we can't forget the famous "crusades", where the opposite happened. Also, a few criminals who are also religious and muslim, doesn't say anything about the rest of the 1.5 billions.

Anyway, I still have to find out where these nur al-din zinki brigade are from.

Got it:
Syria rebels ready final assault on Sheikh Suleiman base - Region - World - Ahram Online
Sheikh Tawfik's Noureddin Zinki battalion, and Bayt al-Ansar battalion, both fight under the the banner of the FSA but other groups, including the Al-Nusra Front, do not.
This is boring then, but I'll still learn about it. Let's see who the FSA are exactly (I think they're locals):
Free Syrian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Free Syrian Army (Arabic: الجيش السوري الحر‎, Al-Jayš Al-Suri Al-Ḥurr, FSA) is the main armed opposition structure operating in Syria that has been active during the Syrian civil war.[5] Composed of defected Syrian Armed Forces personnel and volunteers...
It says they have 100 thousand fighters. Last thing I had read said just 30 thousand, maybe it wasn't updated.

Anyway, I was totally wrong. These guys who behead people are not necessarily jihadists, as i was mistakenly thinking. These are the "moderate" Islamists.

Dude! Syria is right on the border with the EU, right in front of cyprus. Well, yugoslavia was much closer but no one said anything even then.

You know what I am thinking. There were muslims in bosnia, there are muslims in iraq, afghanistan... Everywhere there's wars, there's also muslims. And we can't say the wars in yugoslavia were produced by the US corporate greed. What I am thinking is that maybe it is a coincidence, or maybe it is indeed a religion that encourages violence and aggressiveness.

Last edited:

Now imagine, this is odd: "Abu Firas Al-Halabi, spokesman of the Revolutionary Council of Aleppo and countryside on Sky News". You have skynews which is based in the areas controlled by the government, and they interview someone who's in an area controlled by the rebels, the spokesman of the Revolutionary Council of Aleppo. Very odd. I wonder how they got to this situation.

I would be expecting them to be... not on friendly terms, at least pretend he's an enemy. So maybe assad doesn't control tv like a dictator, even though his face shows all over the news, as can be seen quite clearly. Maybe he's not an iron fist dictator.

Now these are not all saying allahu akbar, but for the first time I am hearing "insha'allah":

Insha'Allah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the last twenty years, since the fall of the berlin wall, there's been wars all around the EU, including eastern europe and north africa. It is really amazing how western europe managed to stay out of them.

Last edited: