Message For Ftse Traders......

Print screen and then paste into paint or something, and save as a .jpg

Then in your post -> attachments -> attach the picture.

Job done!

Going to have to leave it for now, getting error msgs from my computer...which badly needs an upgrade and is quite poorly

Anyone shorting today?

Today? :) You are a late riser!

I have been shorting. Unfortunately, I ballsed it up by adding to my stake. Although I was ahead, I was disappointed. There is a trick to this adding business that I have not mastered.

Now I am long and 8 points ahead.

Split

Today? :) You are a late riser!

I have been shorting. Unfortunately, I ballsed it up by adding to my stake. Although I was ahead, I was disappointed. There is a trick to this adding business that I have not mastered.

Now I am long and 8 points ahead.

Split
to true pyramiding I thinks its called.

have you tried it the other way round start with a bigger pos and then draw of some pofit as the pos gives profit?

to true pyramiding I thinks its called.

have you tried it the other way round start with a bigger pos and then draw of some pofit as the pos gives profit?

I'd never thought of it that way. It is pyramiding, of course. I am not, intentionally, a Madoff. :eek:

This is a good run. 26 points up, now.

I'd never thought of it that way. It is pyramiding, of course. I am not, intentionally, a Madoff. :eek:

This is a good run. 26 points up, now.

ride em cowboy yee ha

I could have stayed in:(

if anyone was wondering why I didn't I have already made more than my target, rules rules, break them at your peril.

Short again @ 3868!

I really think we are going down really soon.. I mean check the lows very soon..

Trying to get the top... Dont even think to follow me.. I`m a idiot.. :)

Short again @ 3868!

I really think we are going down really soon.. I mean check the lows very soon..

Trying to get the top... Dont even think to follow me.. I`m a idiot.. :)

LOL Vinicius, I AM trying to follow you!

Short @ 3862, heavily oversold

Profittaking. It went up and has dropped to a 26 point profit , again. Closed Daily Future at 3861.8.

I don't see this as a shorting situation, yet. I've still got two hours to open another trade--- and have some lunch, of course.