Message For Ftse Traders......

don't be greedy my trade attached

hindsight is wonderful.:) it will pull up at some point

Isn't it funny how you need someone to tell you its just plain greed for you to actually see it yourself sometimes? That would have been sitting at the back of my mind nibbling away if you hadn't pointed it out! (sigh) Really need to work on my psychology.

Nice opening trade there, who do you trade with btw?

ps. your explanation of stops as a % probability of winning trades over the long term yesterday btw was so simple yet profound, I'm totally taking that to heart.

Yes, it's still early in the day...the 3800 - 3830 should see some bunching and next possibilities for entry

no real effort being made to pull back, good volume going through, although could be roll generated.

Isn't it funny how you need someone to tell you its just plain greed for you to actually see it yourself sometimes? That would have been sitting at the back of my mind nibbling away if you hadn't pointed it out! (sigh) Really need to work on my psychology.

Nice opening trade there, who do you trade with btw?

ps. your explanation of stops as a % probability of winning trades over the long term yesterday btw was so simple yet profound, I'm totally taking that to heart.

Yes, it's still early in the day...the 3800 - 3830 should see some bunching and next possibilities for entry

I use GFT global markets speadbetting, they offer both a server based and web based option , I use the server base mainly as it has better charting facilities.

Spread Betting | CFDs | Forex Trading | Currency Markets | GFT

What is this magical entry at 3840 that I have not seen? Charts anyone?

I see trendlines 7.10am and 6.40pm highs from yesterday and todays 7.30am converging on pivot of 3840...sorry my charts are rubbish I'll try to draw and post, but watching ftse too closely right now

Don't know if the above is any use, but i've drawn it in, still very very wet behind the ears on charting

Its wierd, the index is strongly down since highs on the 17th, but finance and mining are both up today, so a bit of a divergence?

FTSE has got so tight, looks like a battle is going on.....but who will win, bulls or bears??

I honestly give up for now, will wait for a quiet period to work out how the &$%&^* to post the chart!

Print screen and then paste into paint or something, and save as a .jpg

Then in your post -> attachments -> attach the picture.

Job done!