Message For Ftse Traders......

Did any of you guys, really, read that link I gave you about the Hourly Cornflower?

I did...I get the idea behind it (trading with the trends in multiple timeframes) and tried applying it here, but not very successfuly and was confusing me...was waiting til weekend to get my head around it and play with it on charts etc

Next short at 3950. Stop at 3971.

Until price gets there I`m out.

i cancelled my order that i had on at 3950.

from my homework i correlated 779 / 800 on the s&p was 3950 / 4000

will let the dust settle till tomorrow possibly monday to see if i put that order back on.

I used my introductory offer thing today, for potentially double profits with CMC!

Short from 3788 stop at 3860, £2 per point. Anything I win gets doubled and any losses refunded.

Wish me luck!

morning all,

after doing some testing and back testing i have realised that my strategy does not work around FTSE roll period, hence the huge hit the last two weeks.

so i'm watching but not trading.

good luck all.(y)

Morning all
Few days back i wrote about Tom Houggard's new website, I have been watching his service and his trades are doing well, Why dont you have a look? It's free anyway.

Wgichwaytodaydotcom

I used my introductory offer thing today, for potentially double profits with CMC!

Short from 3788 stop at 3860, £2 per point. Anything I win gets doubled and any losses refunded.

Wish me luck!

i'll get me bat out and have a go at whackng it down for you, but can only do it for a short time as i need to TCB

Morning all
Few days back i wrote about Tom Houggard's new website, I have been watching his service and his trades are doing well, Why dont you have a look? It's free anyway.

Wgichwaytodaydotcom

curious enough to look but how do u sign up the site goes round in circles

0822 bought FTJune Future 3742.5- Damn! I'm in the wrong future by mistake. Not much harm done, I suppose.

No, I'm right, after all. It's the June Daily Future. There's a big difference between the new future and the rolling---about 50 points, but I think that they will move the same.

Last edited:
Keith, between 8.25 and 8.26 was that a good sign to go bullish @ 3788.8?
check your chart and let me know, trying to master the indications lol
cheers