Message For Ftse Traders......

Well I'll definately consider a few live calls (with a health warning attached :) ) If I can become reasonably consistent with this fib approach.

Ollie

hahaha............LOL!!

I can't believe it i used the same strategy as last night and i have made my daily profit target again......

I just shorted the S&P and Dow before I went to hospital in the evening.....i was upset as my long Dow did not hit 8380-8400 as I thought it would and had seen it swing from £100 profit to break even.......

shorted
Dow @ 8280
S&p @ 868 .........

came back home and had made my daily target, exactly the same as last night!!

CFD's CMC markets .........
Dow currently @ 8228/8233 spread after hours 5 points
S&P 864.4 -864.9 0.5 spread after hours

I will take it easy again tomorrow.........

Although I have a short position on FTSE still open after the consecutive failed attempts at 4320.....

short FTSE @ 4302 ...stop loss 4330 ...target 4250!!

I was sent an email from Sir William and was told :
"we trade what we see, not what we think!"

very true indeed

closed FTSE short @ 4277............25 point profit

now i'm efinitely off to sleep but my gold position not looking $898 @ present!!

stoploss might be triggered over night

Good morning everyone!!

Well I guess the big number for the last couple of days has been 4335. Are we going to to visit that again today? If not 4140 seems like the next area with any sort of interest. Double top formed on the FTSE.....

Wallstreet are you bullish or bearish today? I wouldn't want us to be going in opposite directions again!!! FWIW it looks very bearish to me....

Bye for now

KJ

FTSE 100209.jpg

Last edited:
Short at 4289!

It seems that the support from yestarday at 4295 flipped to resistence.. Not so strong, but is an important level..

Its looking bearish right now for me.. We`ll see..

Short at 4289!

It seems that the support from yestarday at 4295 flipped to resistence.. Not so strong, but is an important level..

Its looking bearish right now for me.. We`ll see..

Looking like a good call. What's your target?

Long

Dow 8175 stop loss 8150
S&P 858 ...stop loss 850

closed my positions in the morning ............

Dow 15 points
S &P 860

I am now neutral..........I honestly don't know which way it will go, the market could move either way today!!

Litmus test will be DAX 4600 breaking or not?

I just wouldn't short or long because you could get burnt either way today.......

trade what you see, not what you think............is my advice!!

Looking like a good call. What's your target?

I`m looking at 4266 as target 1 and if footsie open weak as I`m thinking it will I`ll hold for a possible retracement to 63.8 fib.. at 4150..

Anyway.. My daily target is 38 points.. Is everything I need for today..!

I just would short and i wouldn't because you could get burnt either way today.......

trade what you see, not what you think............is my advice!!

Thats true.. But at this time, i feel footsie smoother, its "easy" get in, make some pips and get out..

tick.3 by 3hilo.res seems to be getting lower.i would not like to call this one as it could quite easily breakout

Attachments

• mulf.png
    mulf.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 107