Message For Ftse Traders......

Morning all!
Went short at 4250 stop set at 4305 initially now moved down to cover entry. Looking at a target of 4200, am I being too ambitious?

Short at 4237
Stop at 4275
Target 4140

I'm very bearish today. I may trade inside of this on the pullbacks as well though. Dax breaking 4600 is the key IMO.

KJ

Morning all!
Went short at 4250 stop set at 4305 initially now moved down to cover entry. Looking at a target of 4200, am I being too ambitious?

Apart from the big number (4200) I can't see any support between now and 4140. Famous last words though!!

Apart from the big number (4200) I can't see any support between now and 4140. Famous last words though!!

Kite, I think we can get some trouble at 4220 and 4185 before go to 4150.. But I`m with you.. Probably the price is going to bounce on this areas which, for me, is a opportunit to add some more shorts..

anybody having trouble with ig charts today..??
spikes all over the place

Not today but there was a 60 point spike at about 245pm yesterday on any FTSE chart above 5 minute. It might be worth changing timeframes and seeing if the spikes disappear?

Kite, I think we can get some trouble at 4220 and 4185 before go to 4150.. But I`m with you.. Probably the price is going to bounce on this areas which, for me, is a opportunit to add some more shorts..

I think you're right. My initial concern was whehter we'd fade the gap but that isn't looking likely now. In market profile terms I think we have opened with a 'drive' which should lead to a strong trend. As ever these are probably my famous last words before the FTSE climbs to 4300 ;-)

KJ