matthew bird 10 minute trader

Re: matthew bird 10 minute trader/wonder

99% of everyone that reads the pearls of wisdom such as what you and I have mentioned will not take heed. The lure of paying out the cash for what appears is instant success is irresistible. There will be a diamond in the rough that we'll find along the wya that will want to pay the price for his success. I'm currently working with one of those right now. It's a pleasure to work with those type. He is developing his own methodology, and I believe it is now 3 consecutive weeks he has of winning trades.
LOL, nothing like a dog and a cat agreeing on the issue.

Many of us here went through the same process, so well said ol' buddy. Unfortunately neither your words of wisdom, nor anyone else's will prevent the foolish, lazy, greedy, or simply naive from signing up (and paying up) to one or more of the many scams proliferating on this site and elsewhere.
It's been said many times that all that is needed is here on this site and on others alluded to by this site. The tyro trader just needs to put in the time and effort needed to familiarise himself with the market; to sift and try the many approaches to trading and not be surprised if he ditches many indicators en route to a settled and mature approach to his trading.

but now I am sitting here close to 9:00 in the morning still in my pajamas, and already at work.

Er....right, but not an image I wish to reflect on for too long. Although this is not the first time I have seen this sort of comment. But it begs the question, what is the likelihood of a trader developing a phobia to getting dressed? (No answer needed.)

No phobia. I was just trying to make a point. That's the life of a full-time trader. I just happened to not be in a hurry this morning.
I also did not mean to embarass anyone by trying to make the point.

Er....right, but not an image I wish to reflect on for too long. Although this is not the first time I have seen this sort of comment. But it begs the question, what is the likelihood of a trader developing a phobia to getting dressed? (No answer needed.)

No phobia. I was just trying to make a point. That's the life of a full-time trader. I just happened to not be in a hurry this morning.
I also did not mean to embarass anyone by trying to make the point.

No problem. No offence taken, just my sense of humour.