matthew bird 10 minute trader

Sounds as if their "authentication procedures" haven't been fulfilled.........

well I have enjoyed learning the system which is based on fixed odds bets when the market turns. Fixed odds bets allow you to know what you will win or lose for each bet.

I have been placing paper bets to get used to betting. You are not going to get rich quick in low volatility markets like we have had in the past few weeks, so I cant wait until the market turns and we get a correction. I am glad that I bought the system, Matt seems like a good guy and his videos are funny.

(y)
I think this is a good system for people who have little experience of betting or are worried about losing money.

well I have enjoyed learning the system which is based on fixed odds bets when the market turns. Fixed odds bets allow you to know what you will win or lose for each bet.

I have been placing paper bets to get used to betting. You are not going to get rich quick in low volatility markets like we have had in the past few weeks, so I cant wait until the market turns and we get a correction. I am glad that I bought the system, Matt seems like a good guy and his videos are funny.

(y)
I think this is a good system for people who have little experience of betting or are worried about losing money.

So how much did you make (on paper) using this system?

you make between 20-25% on each bet. If you have big bets you win more in absolute terms.

(I will keep you guessing as to how big I'm betting).
;)

you make between 20-25% on each bet. If you have big bets you win more in absolute terms.

(I will keep you guessing as to how big I'm betting).
;)

Oopps - you are spamming so many forums you forgot that you mentioned you were only paper trading on this one!

Having considered all submissions one is compelled to reach the following conclusion:

Attachments

• bull.jpg
    bull.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 291
Anyone would be stupid to play real money until after they had tested the system with papar money. I am under the impression most successful traders paper deal first. I certainly traded shares on paper first.

Hopefully my experiences might be useful to others who were considering buying the system and who might now have a better idea.

The main problem is trying to figure out how many signals are available to bet on. The figures of income that you can get seem very high for the reality of how many signals you might get given current low level of signals. I certainly cant get it work out. This is definitely a get rich slowly system. However, I need more experience of how many signals you could bet on each month. I think you would have to expand to quite a number of forex markets before you could get enough signals to make money.

Today I won four out of four bets, but I lowered my limits to 20% which was too low for ftse 100 and dow, but proved to be the right thing to do for the S&P which almost hit my limit. So for four £500 (stake and win) bets about £320 was wins, each stake being about £420. It probably looks like hard work against spread betting etc, but not bad against some shares I have invested in.

Anyway I am not sure this system is for people who want to make money quickly, but it has served a purpose in teaching me in a simple way how to make certain bets. I will continue to paper trade before I decide if it is a hopeless waste of time. I enjoy spotting the signals but you can wait a long time for them.

Some funny replies on this thread, well done chaps (y).

If anyone is considering paying money for this, oh well:rolleyes:.

You can see why there are so many vendors about.

I have just finished reviewing the 10 minute trader.
On th plus side I would not have thought of using Bet on Markets or this style of trading that they create. Nor would I have thought of the strategy of 25% returns.
On the downside, I am not sure yet just how useful the above is. What is more of a problem is the charts he uses.
And the problem is they are line charts and not bar charts so they are worse than useless, because you cannot backtest to see where the 'No Touches' might have touched.
Until Mr Bird rectifies this problem I would not reccomend it.

...And the problem is they are line charts and not bar charts so they are worse than useless, because you cannot backtest to see where the 'No Touches' might have touched...
Would you care to expand on that point please Tramsteer?

My inbox was flooded with an email advertising this....I see it has all gone quiet....did anyone actually make any money from it (other than Mr Bird)?

Would you care to expand on that point please Tramsteer?

A line chart simply links the end of day price, wheras a bar chart or a candle shows all the intraday activity. Only serious chart readers will entertain the latter and you virtual blind trying read read a line chart.

For examples look at www.advfn.co.uk

Cheers John @ Tramsteer

I love how the legendary members are so quick to dismiss these type of promotions. WE ALL know the sales copy is what sells these products (You'd be a fool if you didn't) but i have to say i use Ten Minute Trader and even though the trading oppurtunities are a little thin on the ground, i like the idea of no touch bets and how they work.

Besides the same was said for Net Trap system but I'm currently 130 pips in the black (just this month) so even a modest £2 trader like me is doing pretty well.

just purchased matthew birds 10 minute trader it offers complete novices like myself an opportunity to make a reasonable part time income,does anybody use this system? does it work:

Hi ok I hear all the comments, this is my plan, you get a bonus (£50 when you open an account) from BOM for betting £200 so far I have placed 8 bets (£20 each ) and 6 have been in profit, I did 1 in error so my plan is if I get the hang of it and get a couple of more winners with my £20 stake then i will be in profit when I get my bonus. After that I can reassess if its worth carrying on, I know the hype is trash, but people wont buy if you dont hype,
Its not as easy as it is made out to be, but you can bet as low as £1 at a time, you need to be winning 9 out of 10 bets to make a good return , do this with £1 bets and then if not working get your money back with guarantee, I have read in other forums that the refund is forthcomming, so dont worry about all the clever know it alls who have not tried it.

Hey guys, I have fallen for all the hype, and bought my way in too. So far I have WON 27 and LOST 17 :)
I have been trying trying to nail this so been studying pretty hard !!

Could everyone still having success with this, please give me an update, it seems mad just lately, the markets have ben going nuts....

Anyone...