Lets go PIP'IN

Another 5 minute wonder!

Wow it has been a while and I am very sorry for falling off the face of the earth I have been tied up in some real estate transactions and helping my son get his new company ready to open after the first of the year. I do apologize for leaving everyone hanging in the balance I will be posting daily (Hopefully) as I have everything behind me now. I have been taking a few trades but I do not like to trade when distracted. I will be posting daily videos at forexkerry.blogspot.com starting next week so that you may understand my methods a little better. Once again my deepest apologies for leaving everyone hanging...

Lets Go PIP'in
Forexkerry

I don't know. They think that they can. I think it's like keeping a diary, plenty of enthusiasm in the first week of Jan, but it palls after a while. I've been on this site for years but, although I get the urge to write a journal, sometimes, I leave it alone because I know my character is not for writing posts on my experiments. Besides, getting shot at is ok once in a while, but on a daily basis, no thanks.

I think that once you start reading back on what you have written, you realise the potential there is for being the author of a load of crap.

To be the author of a journal needs a lot of time and charts. My trading would have to go on the back burner. Besides, I don't know that much. I wish others would admit the same. :

There are some excellent journals here, nevertheless, and I am not knocking them. Normally they can be spotted by the number of posts there are on the thread.

Wow it has been a while and I am very sorry for falling off the face of the earth I have been tied up in some real estate transactions and helping my son get his new company ready to open after the first of the year. I do apologize for leaving everyone hanging in the balance I will be posting daily (Hopefully) as I have everything behind me now. I have been taking a few trades but I do not like to trade when distracted. I will be posting daily videos at forexkerry.blogspot.com starting next week so that you may understand my methods a little better. Once again my deepest apologies for leaving everyone hanging...

Lets Go PIP'in
Forexkerry

Mate just checked out your blog and didn't really get it. The latest vid was just you clicking on a chart screen?? Was there a point to it?

Wow it has been a while and I am very sorry for falling off the face of the earth. Once again my deepest apologies for leaving everyone hanging...
Lets Go PIP'in
Forexkerry

:LOL::LOL::LOL: 'kin 'ell, are you for real? Yeah we've been like, er... dying for you to return....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Blog

Mate just checked out your blog and didn't really get it. The latest vid was just you clicking on a chart screen?? Was there a point to it?

Shouldnt have posted so quick the blog address my web guy is just getting it set up. Sorry for the confsuion

"I will be posting daily videos at forexkerry.blogspot.com starting next week so that you may understand my methods a little better."

Sorry ForexKerry was there any info in there or are you just spaming?

Shouldnt have posted so quick the blog address my web guy is just getting it set up. Sorry for the confsuion

"I will be posting daily videos at forexkerry.blogspot.com starting next week so that you may understand my methods a little better."

:LOL::LOL::LOL: 'kin 'ell, are you for real? Yeah we've been like, er... dying for you to return....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Obviously you didn't read some of the comments.

But I can assure you; post all you want, this will be the last time and only time I engage your ignorant remarks..

Have a great day