matthew bird 10 minute trader

Hi have had three winners this month so far and no losses and have two on the go shaping up ok havent done anything on the forex though as I am concentrating on the indicies and getting my head round it, havent done rules of half either or range bets . However there are still plenty of signals left to trade and learn from. I think it is too much to try all the signals and hope to be able to analyse the trades after they have won or lost unless you are spending lods of time on it all.

Hi, I do spend a fair amount of my day on the computer trying to work out all the signals and doing lost of trial runs with my virtual account. I lost about $4000 from my $10,000 VIRTUAL account in the space of 1 month...but now, I've made it all back and more, think my balance reads $12,427 at present. I put 7 trades on last week with real £££, so looking forward to seeing if I end up on top. I would like to build up a small forum so we can all give each other advice and bounce ideas off each other. Is anyone here thinking, this might possibly work ?

Ps. If you haven't seen Matt's video this week (named : 13th August) it's certainly woth having a look at.

Does anyone know of any Iphone apps that will help me keep an eye on the market prices with maybe some sort of Alert when it reaches a certain point?

Hi, I do spend a fair amount of my day on the computer trying to work out all the signals and doing lost of trial runs with my virtual account. I lost about $4000 from my $10,000 VIRTUAL account in the space of 1 month...but now, I've made it all back and more, think my balance reads $12,427 at present. I put 7 trades on last week with real £££, so looking forward to seeing if I end up on top. I would like to build up a small forum so we can all give each other advice and bounce ideas off each other. Is anyone here thinking, this might possibly work ?

Ps. If you haven't seen Matt's video this week (named : 13th August) it's certainly woth having a look at.

Hi yes Im up for that, though I am no expert and still learning, would be interested in other peoples trades/ potential trades and views on when to enter as that seems important

i do think some of what he says is marketing talk but if it works that what its all about. i have had some good runs and some horrible runs so i'd like some help in getting more consistent results to ambe replicate what gig sister did!

how are your actual trades going? there doesnt seem to be much interest on it here

The legendary members are around long enough to keep posting and trading, because we don't fall prey to sucker scams.
No one has proven they have made money from these gimmicks.
Face it. If you want to trade successfully, pout in the time and labor and develop a tradeable methodology. I am where I am today after I put in hours, days, weeks, and even months of laborious work making no money. I paid the price to be bale to develop a methodology that delivers 80% winning trades. Not bragging, I'm just trying to stress the importance of avoiding these bait luring scamstrers, and putting in the necessary time and effort to develop what is needed to become a good trader.

I love how the legendary members are so quick to dismiss these type of promotions. WE ALL know the sales copy is what sells these products (You'd be a fool if you didn't) but i have to say i use Ten Minute Trader and even though the trading oppurtunities are a little thin on the ground, i like the idea of no touch bets and how they work.

Besides the same was said for Net Trap system but I'm currently 130 pips in the black (just this month) so even a modest £2 trader like me is doing pretty well.

how are your actual trades going? there doesnt seem to be much interest on it here

Yeah tey arent going too badly to be fair, I think I'm making about £100 a month :clap: which I'm over the moon about. There doesn't seem to be that much interest here hey. Needless to say I've not been able to do it without loses. Probably running about 80% wins....and I'm pretty skeptical.

That sound a bit like my progress, 9 sucesses out of last 10 trades last month so in profit at just over 100% of stake (9 x 23% - 1 x 100%) so if I was putting more on I woulld be better off, but intend to run it again this month before I increase stake, as maybe I was just lucky.

Talk about selling what people want to hear -

"Make easy money for working just 10 minutes a day"

Yes, that sounds very believable doesn't it :)

That is the problem. That kind of advertising appeals to people's laziness. (Not implying anyone in this thread is laziness. I don't know anyone.) Bottom line, if you want to be a good trader, then it will take some screen time.
You're right! When I worked in a factory, I would have loved to work 10 minutes, then go home. Trading requires more passion and dedication.

Talk about selling what people want to hear -

"Make easy money for working just 10 minutes a day"

Yes, that sounds very believable doesn't it :)

The legendary members are around long enough to keep posting and trading, because we don't fall prey to sucker scams.
No one has proven they have made money from these gimmicks.
Face it. If you want to trade successfully, pout in the time and labor and develop a tradeable methodology. I am where I am today after I put in hours, days, weeks, and even months of laborious work making no money. I paid the price to be bale to develop a methodology that delivers 80% winning trades. Not bragging, I'm just trying to stress the importance of avoiding these bait luring scamstrers, and putting in the necessary time and effort to develop what is needed to become a good trader.

Maybe you could tell us what you did in those hours, days, weeks and even months. Looking back what was a waste of time?

Thanks

IMHO, I can tell you none of it was a waste of time. The effort it took to develop myself as a trader was worth it. I worked for free for about a year, but now I am sitting here close to 9:00 in the morning still in my pajamas, and already at work. Looking back at it, the sacrifice was worth it for the rewards. The difference is doing something that I love surrounded by my wife, dog, and the grandchildren when they come over, as opposed to something I just liked when I worked in the factory. Needless to say, there is also a huge difference in the income.
Those hours, days, and months, were spent in front of charts, evaluating the markets, figuring out mathematical correspondences in the markets, keeping an open-mind to new ideas, lots of demo trading. Simply put, it was spend finding a methodological approach to the markets that I knew I could trade with, and be profitable by. I bankrupted many demo accounts in the process.

Maybe you could tell us what you did in those hours, days, weeks and even months. Looking back what was a waste of time?

Thanks

Re: matthew bird 10 minute trader/wonder

IMHO, I can tell you none of it was a waste of time. The effort it took to develop myself as a trader was worth it. I worked for free for about a year, but now I am sitting here close to 9:00 in the morning still in my pajamas, and already at work. Looking back at it, the sacrifice was worth it for the rewards. The difference is doing something that I love surrounded by my wife, dog, and the grandchildren when they come over, as opposed to something I just liked when I worked in the factory. Needless to say, there is also a huge difference in the income.
Those hours, days, and months, were spent in front of charts, evaluating the markets, figuring out mathematical correspondences in the markets, keeping an open-mind to new ideas, lots of demo trading. Simply put, it was spend finding a methodological approach to the markets that I knew I could trade with, and be profitable by. I bankrupted many demo accounts in the process.

Many of us here went through the same process, so well said ol' buddy. Unfortunately neither your words of wisdom, nor anyone else's will prevent the foolish, lazy, greedy, or simply naive from signing up (and paying up) to one or more of the many scams proliferating on this site and elsewhere.
It's been said many times that all that is needed is here on this site and on others alluded to by this site. The tyro trader just needs to put in the time and effort needed to familiarise himself with the market; to sift and try the many approaches to trading and not be surprised if he ditches many indicators en route to a settled and mature approach to his trading.