Lord Anton Kreil

Something important about memory is context. I have made my context clear to people who read and interpret English well. Go back and look, read again, and grasp the context.

The context is the subconscious desire.

If we put aside the future apple's and microsoft's, how else are you going to succeed in your trading ? Just by allocating capital is all that you need ?

The context is the subconscious desire.

If we put aside the future apple's and microsoft's, how else are you going to succeed in your trading ? Just by allocating capital is all that you need ?

You need to come up with good trade ideas. I know it is more work than buying and holding an FX pair, but it will pay you.

You need to come up with good trade ideas. I know it is more work than buying and holding an FX pair, but it will pay you.

I buy and hold FX and commodities precisely because they pay me. I don't need to get trained, work, or come up with ideas. My way is better.

Now that you have completed your training, go on then show people you have a good idea. What is it ?

My way pays me every day now. When does your way pay you ?

I know you do not have 1500 to just drop on education, but if you did, you would realize that you are trading an asset that does not move, on leverage that is too high, without the ability to hedge out market risk. If you trade options on anything other than large caps, the spread is going eat you alive, especially if you have to dump a losing option. Theta is no joke.

Get a global worldview, find out who benefits the most, and pick your asset.

What does it takes to be a successful trader?How many years ?

I buy and hold FX and commodities precisely because they pay me. I don't need to get trained, work, or come up with ideas. My way is better.

Now that you have completed your training, go on then show people you have a good idea. What is it ?

They hardly pay any yields daily

what exactly is this 'come up with good trade ideas'
isnt that exactly looking for the next golden apple
or coming up with a new invention or maybe even reinventing the wheel.
its going to take time for you realise and accept you havent learned very much with your £1500

Sorry, I will not tell you. If anyone will check your other posts, you are one who wants to piggyback winning trades.

Oh, I don't have skype. Just call one out here and I go put money on it.

You are lazy. And like I said before I doubt you are a native Briton. There is no telling what you with will do any financial ideas given to you.

what exactly is this 'come up with good trade ideas'
isnt that exactly looking for the next golden apple
or coming up with a new invention or maybe even reinventing the wheel.
its going to take time for you realise and accept you havent learned very much with your £1500

First, it was 1500$

Next, there is no coming up with a golden apple. There, is, however coming up with trade ideas based on your worldview, this is what real traders do.

First, it was 1500$

Next, there is no coming up with a golden apple. There, is, however coming up with trade ideas based on your worldview, this is what real traders do.

A $1500 loss is preferable to £1500 loss,currently.

A $1500 loss is preferable to £1500 loss,currently.

If you become an institute trader, the commissions of the broker you are placed with are rebated until the education is paid for. So, you have been trained for free, now all that is left is to see if you can actually apply what you have been taught.

If you become an institute trader, the commissions of the broker you are placed with are rebated until the education is paid for. So, you have been trained for free, now all that is left is to see if you can actually apply what you have been taught.

Good luck.

When you get world view, then it becomes simple.

No, it becomes impossible. This is the reason you are unable to come up with a trade, unable to come up with a good idea. Essentially, you can't trade.

You should go back to canslim. It's a fully structured system. If I traded stocks, I would use it. But as I already explained, markets for stocks are small and easily manipulated. So I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I am sure your intelligent wife can see as well as I can that what you are doing is basically a dead end. If I were you, I'd start searching for an alternative way of being useful. She may not be able to carry you indefinitely.

Last edited:
Oddly enough aag, I have never used, nor do I believe in, luck.

When you get world view, then it becomes simple.

Anton does not trade , because he makes money from his scheme , £1500 here and there is his income.Does he suffer any trading psychology issues?