" Be a Professional Trader " - trading Turtorial Session by Anton Kreil

I've been to Anton's seminars and they're actually very good.

He teaches you how the prop traders at banks and hedge funds actually trade to make money. He also covers risk management and beta hedging.

I've been to a few different seminars and this is definitely not one of those "buy when this line crosses this line" type of snake oil programs!

I have traded for 4 years on and off, with mixed success.

The knowledge I got from the seminars has helped me to approach the markets in a totally different way and it was pretty invaluable.

Anyway, you pay your money, you take your choice.

The trading institute that he runs holds a free fortnightly "trader meeting", which is filmed and then published on the website, totally free to watch and gives a lot of good trade ideas.

Oh and someone asked about performance data - traders through the Institute this year have as a group, outperformed the Credit Suisse Hedge Fund index.

Like I say, you pay your money, you take your choice.

what sort of returns did the credit suisse hedge fund index post?

this guy is a macroeconomic top down expert.

Accounts when he worked for Goldman when from 10m to 110m.

Im going to the one on the 24th February. Well worth £400.

Alot of negative people on here who have probably never worked anywhere close to what this
guy has and in fairness nore have I but id rather take advice from someone who retired from the game at age 27.

this guy is a macroeconomic top down expert.

Accounts when he worked for Goldman when from 10m to 110m.

Im going to the one on the 24th February. Well worth £400.

Alot of negative people on here who have probably never worked anywhere close to what this
guy has and in fairness nore have I but id rather take advice from someone who retired from the game at age 27.

Why is he flogging stupid £400 seminars for a living if he retired at 27? Just to help other people? Give us a break and stop wasting your money on this sort of crap.

I can't help comparing these guys to one time sports stars who maybe win a medal at the olympics or a grand slam tennis tournament once or twice and then milk the lecture/motivational/dinner speaking circuit for the rest of their lives. It's a very nice living without any of the stress of actually needing to win anything!

Same with traders - make a big name for yourself by shorting dot com shares or whatever, then talk about it in seminars for the rest of your life. Make nice money selling courses and get lots of adulation to boot.

Results for customers? Almost totally irrelevant. If people want to believe in something they will ignore any fact that doesn't support their belief.

I'm a bit bemused by all this. He came across as a complete CKOC in the tv programme so how anyone invested in him after that beggers belief.