Is Mr Charts for real?

Mr Charts is a very good vendor, and i am sure a very nice guy too.

If trading was as easy as he makes out, he should be printing big money, no sweat.

But we all know trading isn't easy.. we all know it is extremely difficult.

I doubt the guy makes more trading than he does vending.

Thats not being very charitable. Mr Charts threads are full of information.
And all of the threads are FREE

Thats not being very charitable. Mr Charts threads are full of information.
And all of the threads are FREE

Maybe so, but how good/useful is that information. It doesn't make sense for him to reveal all the info on the threads - if that was the case nobody would pay £1050 for 'several solid hours of individual intensive training'.

It may be a good idea to ask paying customers if they’ve managed to transform their trading performance within that several solid hours. I've just browsed through this thread and it seems there are some satisfied customers.

Ok then so how many people reading this thread have actually taken MR Charts course.

Given the length of time he has been a member and offering these training courses there have been very few who have endorsed the training and course fees charged

But would they be able to demonstrate their satisfaction with a statement ?

I don't blame you BJ (although some members may find your consistent demand for statements a bit irritating)

IMO It's a good idea to check if there is a verifiable 3-year vendor's trading record before parting with your money.

But would they be able to demonstrate their satisfaction with a statement ?

I would be happy to give a statement but I would probably get banned for the sort of statement that I would like to give to all you sad , sour whining whingers.

:LOL:(n)

I would be happy to give a statement but I would probably get banned for the sort of statement that I would like to give to all you sad , sour whining whingers.

:LOL:(n)

Who's whinging ? Not me. I am just asking people to back up their claim. If they don't claim, I have no need to ask, see ?

he didnt promise anything personally to you did he. so what r u actually doing now is saying - i lost another of my accounts.

now prove me that trading exists. all those who claim they made money on the markets are phoney balooney crap.

so the question here why exactly t2w members must yield you sour grapes... go get drunk and either find better strategy to trade or give it up.

stop spilling your crap to the other ppl heads. we have enough already...

moreover. sooner or later you will disappear from the forum and then you are back those who remember you will remember a prick.

and mr charts will be remembered a hero. u shot yourself in the foot mate.

stop it now and come clean.

he didnt promise anything personally to you did he.

I don't remember asking him for a statement either. Not sure what your problem is.

When I poke at something and produce a reaction, I will keep poking it until I understand why there is that reaction. Statements are clearly an extremely sensitive subject. Until I work out why that is, I will keep asking for them. I am not seeking to be a hero. But I am looking to dumbing down the unnecessary wild claims and ego trips. As long as I am around, people will be on their toes. It's good for me, and for others who are looking for an objective picture.

Short of getting banned, I would be here for a long time. I leave only when my interest change. My interest change only when I know everything there is to know about what I am intereted in. As for blowing accounts, I am not in the market, other than some warrent-buffet-hold-for-life-style equity investments, and have nothing to blow.

Last edited:
its your life. waste it as you like. cheers

Indeed. But I do it for fun and for interest. Trading is a curious puzzle and fun to pick apart. The first step is to determine how much of the puzzle is held in people's hands. Judging by the defensive nature of people's responses, I reckon for most of them, they don't hold much at all.

As long as I am around, people will be on their toes.
happy_192.gif

My interest change only when I know everything there is to know about what I am intereted in. As for blowing accounts, I am not in the market, other than some warrent-buffet-hold-for-life-style equity investments, and have nothing to blow.

Judging by your lack of proper speaking and typing skills you're just an elementary school brat with little-man syndrome. How about googling Warrent Buffet :rolleyes: since you've mentioned his name like this in several threads.

Peter

Judging by the defensive nature of people's responses, I reckon for most of them, they don't hold much at all.

This is most likely true. I think you'll find that the some guys are more risk adverse than others, and the ones that teach and trade successfully at the same time are probably risk adverse. Hopefully Mr Charts is like this. The problem is, this guy has only offered help to users of trade2win for nothing in return. If you want to pay and learn from him, then it's up to you, but i don't think he needs to prove anything.

happy_192.gif

Judging by your lack of proper speaking and typing skills you're just an elementary school brat with little-man syndrome. How about googling Warrent Buffet :rolleyes: since you've mentioned his name like this in several threads.

Peter

Doesn't he work for Barkshire Halfaway?

BJ - You are not going to keep anyone on their toes.

You are like the boy who cried wolf. Remember him? An annoying little turd who got ignored when he eventually pointed out something actually wrong.

If you had some knowledge of the subject matter at hand, you'd be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. As it is, you can't - so you inject every thread with the same crap.

Now - if you had some knowledge, you'd be able to ask pointed questions to those making claims and you might look less retarded in the process.

Your idea of trading is a 1 pip target and an almost infinite stop. You are so sh1te at trading that even then you still hold a 1 pip target trade for 8 days.

If you want to help improve the credibility of this site, you can do it in one fell swoop. Simply stop posting.

The problem is, this guy has only offered help to users of trade2win for nothing in return.

Yeah but i wouldn't say for nothing in return at the end he is a commercial vendor and he promoted his services here .

It is true I never went to the secretarial skool like you did, and so I can't type perfect. But with you being my interweb spell cheker, I feel my weekness is well compensated for.

In my 3 months of play here, I only asked you for statements once. So I reckon you are on your toes alright. In comparison I had to ask Fonz De Lulz 3 or 4 times. He failed to respond and look what happened to him ?

Your idea of trading is a 1 pip target and an almost infinite stop. You are so sh1te at trading that even then you still hold a 1 pip target trade for 8 days.

Your assertion is incorrect. But I have no respect for vendors, and don't care what you think. Take your vendor badge off, then we can have a proper talk.

Last edited:
It is true I never went to the secretarial skool like you did, and so I can't type perfect. But with you being my interweb spell cheker, I feel my weekness is well compensated for.

In my 3 months of play here, I only asked you for statements once. So I reckon you are on your toes alright. In comparison I had to ask Fonz De Lulz 3 or 4 times. He failed to respond and look what happened to him ?

Your assertion is incorrect. But I have no respect for vendors, and don't care what you think. Take your vendor badge off, then we can have a proper talk.

Jeez - what a retard.

Go & click that vendor badge, try to understand what the product is, then come back on here and tell me how I'm any different from the guys who produced Tradestation, CGQ, NinjaTrader or any other platform that provides you with charts/depth/time & sales.

Of course, if you trade without a screen, I'll take your 'vendor' comments on board.

In terms of us having a 'proper talk', that would be impossible. For two people to have a proper talk, there would need to be some semblance of them being on the same plane. This is not the case.

In your case, you actually believe you are ahead of most on the forum in terms of ability. It is worth repeating your words once more.

"When it comes to trading, I have plenty within myself, more so than a lot of people here. The only character fault in me is the need for 100% win. Once I have that fixed, I should be having plenty of lulz. Here's my stats for the current forum contest trades. You will notice a large number of wins. This kind of win ratio is consistent across time periods and is unmatched by anyone here. Disregard the drawdown and lack of profits. These are caused by my need for 100% win and non-existence loss management strategy. These are easy enough to fix."

This sounds very impressive until we see that you are talking about this:

trades1-2.png

Aaaaaah, the irony.

A guy on a trading forum, thinking he has it cracked. That is if we just 'disregard the drawdown', these results are brilliant. Well, obviously disregard the drawdown period too because that was just one daytrade that turned into a stress inducing swing trade. Of course, disregard the average of 1 pip per trade too and the fact that a 90% win rate still produces a 40% drawdown because there's no actual system here - just trading with miniscule targets and huge stops.

Now - I do understand your pain but this path is not the way to profit. First of all to profit from day trading, you need the following:

50274_10150121061870157_2935866_n.jpg

If you manage to grow a set of those, then the next thing you need to do is get educated. You may well get ripped off in the process (I sure did) but IF you learn from this, you will not get ripped off a second time. You need the balls to pay for an education (you will not find it on T2W), you need the balls to stick with what you learn and you need the balls to place orders at such a time that it is not remotely comfortable to do so.

Once you have in your hands a successful method, the next thing you need to understand that after learning it, it will not work for you. The only thing that will make something work for you is experience.

The way you come across, my guess is, even when you do find something to work at, you wont. Most likely you will try it for a week and then start crying it doesn't work. The fact that you seek perfection will erode any edge you do come across.

If you want to daytrade, the best prices come with the least confirmation.

As it's confirmation you constantly seek, the market will not be kind to you.