Is Mr Charts for real?

I personally believe he's a decent chap. I don't KNOW this, but it's the impression I get.

i'm new here, but after reading this thread, it reminded me of a scam/fraud over at forexfactory.

It reminded you of that fraud did it ?. There are a few subtle differences that might have escaped your notice:

Noone knew who Jacko was, although Richard (Mr Charts) makes no secret of his identity, his email details, telephone number, mobile number, and UK address are widely known. He also speaks in public on occasion, we all know what he looks like, and where he lives.

T2W members have visited the guy at his home (some to recieve training, some socially). He runs a couple of websites, and those sites are linked back to him, the identity of the sites owner is not hidden in any way.

It would take 2 minutes to find him, unlike Jacko who hid his identity behind hong kong and singaporean pay as you go mobiles.

Mr Charts provides low cost training, he does not run a fund, he does not use T2W to openly solicit money for a fund (although many others have)

By all means call out Mr Charts, demand to see live trades etc, but to link him with a fraudulent ponzi scheme, or suggest that he has the same motives as Jacko is a step too far even for t2w.

Here's a case where someone's lawyers really should be giving Mr Sharky some grief.

Yes indeed - I second everything 'the hare' says about Mr. Charts - and that's not something you'll often hear me say!
:cheesy:
I've met Richard on a number of occasions and speak with him on the phone regularly - albeit infrequently. He's most definitely for real - and the reason he doesn't spend much time on T2W anymore is because he's understandably sick and tired of the snide remarks and attacks constantly levied at him, most of which are based on ignorance and envy.
Tim.

and the reason he doesn't spend much time on T2W anymore is because he's understandably sick and tired of the snide remarks and attacks constantly levied at him, most of which are based on ignorance and envy.
Tim.

That's T2W in a nutshell.

It reminded you of that fraud did it ?. There are a few subtle differences that might have escaped your notice:

Noone knew who Jacko was, although Richard (Mr Charts) makes no secret of his identity, his email details, telephone number, mobile number, and UK address are widely known. He also speaks in public on occasion, we all know what he looks like, and where he lives.

T2W members have visited the guy at his home (some to recieve training, some socially). He runs a couple of websites, and those sites are linked back to him, the identity of the sites owner is not hidden in any way.

It would take 2 minutes to find him, unlike Jacko who hid his identity behind hong kong and singaporean pay as you go mobiles.

Mr Charts provides low cost training, he does not run a fund, he does not use T2W to openly solicit money for a fund (although many others have)

By all means call out Mr Charts, demand to see live trades etc, but to link him with a fraudulent ponzi scheme, or suggest that he has the same motives as Jacko is a step too far even for t2w.

Here's a case where someone's lawyers really should be giving Mr Sharky some grief.

Hare

Yes I've deleted it.

jon

He might be lovely but for all intents and purposes it doesn't answer the question.

As a general rule (not always, but it's a darn good rule) decent chaps are trustworthy. I think that answers the question so far as I am able.

Because he loves trading, he does it for the good of mankind, he'll only show you 1 of his 10 profitable methods on this site though.

Bwa ahahahahaha

so help me out, what is going on here? it just doesn't sound right to me.

peace and love.

Some time ago a member complained about a painful extraction. Was that a literary figure of speech - I don't know. If I'm not mistaken he is a dentist and a highly regarded T2W vendor. Any doubts about his educational abilities tend to cause big outrage among the followers.
Hope this helps.

Mr Charts is a very good vendor, and i am sure a very nice guy too.

If trading was as easy as he makes out, he should be printing big money, no sweat.

But we all know trading isn't easy.. we all know it is extremely difficult.

I doubt the guy makes more trading than he does vending.

Completely off topic, but who was this Jacko character? I heard he made millions, when he ran off with peoples money. Sounds like crap to be honest. IS there any truth in this?

On topic and relaying the point. Most people on here are jealous of other people's success. It seems like everyone is profitable on this site according to their ego and constant bashing of other people. I think everyone should give each other a break.

Actually bash BeginnerJoe, his crap is so boring now.

Last edited: