is aster1 a nutter

is aster1 a nutter ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aster ist mehrere Heringe kurz von einem Camping-Urlaub.

(Erwähnen nichtden Krieg.)

My German doesnt go as far as knowing what herrings you are talking about or what Nichtden means.
Rudolph. Welcome back. You never answered my questions to you.
My posts maybe worthless and useless to you but still get over 3000 views more than any other threads on here by a long ......
I only hope that by not adhering to my worthless and useless posts you dont lose too much money. Others here are 'crying' about being stop lossed by not listening to me and instead calling me 'mental' or other names.
It seems that is more important than money to most people on here.

People read your attempts at market literacy simply to relieve long periods between trades or to simply alleviate crushing boredom.:D

And let's hope, that your entry into the third form at your school,is the harbinger of greater literacy to your existing ? academic skill:LOL: set.:love:

but still get over 3000 views more than any other threads on here by a long ...... .

Wow, 3000, (it sounds like you like that!) that’s amazing considering there is very little about trading in them. A little less veg a little more meat needed I think.

It shows how desperate people are to make money from trading.

Wow, 3000, (it sounds like you like that!) that’s amazing considering there is very little about trading in them. A little less veg a little more meat needed I think.

It shows how desperate people are to make money from trading.

I'm not so sure whether those 3000 are looking to satisfy a curiosity to try to understand what a group of---I won't call them traders--- individuals call "lult". There, certainly, is no trading information in any of Aster's several threads. It is not all of his fault. He can't help being what he is, but the "lultzers" will go onto another thread and be quite serious about what they expound, most of which is rendered useless because of what those same people have posted on here.

If they have any respect for their own reputations, they would have little to do with threads such as these.

aster2, concerning ur questions I trade only the S&P500 Index Futures(Emini)...I don't have to deal with different companies and such like you...Nor with any of the things that you deal with...It's got great liquidity, it's volatile enough to make money everyday, and I just concentrate on the broad market everyday, I don't 'research" what stocks should I buy/sell now...

On the other hand, I asked you couple questions too and you didn't answer either: If you're making money in ur demo account, why haven't u switched already to a live account and made real money?

The point of having a demo account is to develop a working strategy, which you say you already have, so why not take it to the real world?

Demo account trading is nothing compared to a live account, because you always get filled, there's no competition, the HFT don't slip in front of your orders, emotions aren't shaken as much cuz ur not trading real money, etc etc etc...

idiot

A very stupid person. Very.

Aster.jpg

aster2, u obviously have problems either reading or understanding what u read. I didn't say "stop teaching demo" or "stop doing demo". I ASKED u(not TOLD u) why were u still on demo if u're being so profitable?

And by the way, you shouldn't be teaching AT ALL, demo or no demo, if you have been trading for only 3, 4 ,5 days as you said. Period. If you don't believe me, ask the seasoned traders in this forum, or any other trader for that matter. It's common sense. Goldman Sachs has many losing trades and don't have a holy grail and here you are touting your demo strategy that you have only traded for couple of days?

Trade live. REAL money. Make money consistently and THEN people will perhaps take you a lil bit more seriously.

I shall reply here.
The hare's comment ought to be deleted. The company's do it to entice customers.
The hogs comment. As usual I dont understand. What difference does it make if I carry on doing demo trades. You dont say I should stop teaching demo until I do live just I should stop doing demo. Again should be deleted.
This post is about doing demo and how to do it. The idea is once you can do it you can progress to live. If you believe that demo wont help you doing live then say so. The companies dont seem to think so. Or do you believe that the companies think people are all fools and think the same as me and not you and therefore offer demo.

It's your choice, you can ignore the noise and talk trading.

I shall reply here.
The hare's comment ought to be deleted. The company's do it to entice customers.
The hogs comment. As usual I dont understand. What difference does it make if I carry on doing demo trades. You dont say I should stop teaching demo until I do live just I should stop doing demo. Again should be deleted.
This post is about doing demo and how to do it. The idea is once you can do it you can progress to live. If you believe that demo wont help you doing live then say so. The companies dont seem to think so. Or do you believe that the companies think people are all fools and think the same as me and not you and therefore offer demo.

<<As usual I dont understand >>

At least we've sorted that out.

Astor,
I am sure you are a great Demo Trader probably one of the best!

I understand and I am sure most will agree with learning to demo trade first, which is what you are advocating.
But surely by now, you have put these great principles of yours to good use and are trading a Live account.
Why don't you run a live mt4 account for us lesser mortals to see your teaching in real action.

I cant really because the thread gets too long with everyone depositing his rubbish.
I am making a new thread called interruptions. Where they can do what they like.
If the previous poster thinks I dont know what I am talking about only being a demo trader three days then he should say as I go along where I am wrong and put me right.

Yes. U r rite, this r sryus threadz.

Well thanks.]
I have offered to demo teach. That is all I know. And I have again posted a copy of my fantastic profits for the last hour. Since I have never done live trading I cant be sure it will work and I make no such claim.
There are already coming up to 300 visits to my demo thread. It seems some people want to learn how to do that and most companies now offer it. I dont think everyone apart from the posters on here think its a waste of time. I also says that first one has to teach demo trading. Once one knows how do this one can only afterwards go on to teaching live trading. There are a few on here spoilsports bent on spoiling it for the 300 people who are really interested. Never mind them being at fault or wasting their time. I have offered to one clever Pete to continue with the lesson of course he is not so clever when he is put on the spot to show his knowledge when he likely has none. Since most of you claim to be animals its not surprising.

Once again you have actually said nothing to explain your trading, merely crowed about your "success". You may have gathered from my post on your "demo" thread that I've had about enough of it. It's about time you got off the pot and started explaining your technique.

Once again you have actually said nothing to explain your trading, merely crowed about your "success". You may have gathered from my post on your "demo" thread that I've had about enough of it. It's about time you got off the pot and started explaining your technique.

i 'ad enough - he gone and all that went with him