is aster1 a nutter

is aster1 a nutter ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL, you have to admit, Aster1 is a fighter. I suggest that you let him say what he has to say.

We give him 10 post to express himself what he want to say without interrupting.

Aster1, is that ok with you?

:-0 he already had 151, will getting to 161 make a difference?

has he had much impact @ forexfactory i wonder? he said he was leaving us fools here, and going over there. how's ff aster?

I dare say I am having fun as well. The reason I started as I have often explained what for others to help me try out my strategies. I have not been able to put them here so I am left only with the fun!!!
Why exactly isnt it good for me. Do you think I or anyone else cares what people who dont even know me call me names.

Well, I guess that very much depends on somebody's personality.

Last edited:
Who are you? What have you done to aster1? He hasn't been seen since you appeared - something's going on here...

I have since received a very strange PM from aster2 (he can post it if he likes). It reads...well, it reads almost like a ransom demand. Has aster1 been kidnapped? Possibly to stop him revealing too many demo secrets? This needs to be investigated.

Yes, let's do a demo collection... If there isn't enough money, maybe there will be a demo execution of aster1?

I just wrote check the last message from aster1 and the first from aster2.
This would answer your query. Apparently you havent been reading all my posts.

That clears it up.

Obviously, you are holding aster1 somewhere. There is no need to hurt him - just tell us what you're demands are.

Breaking News:

Aster2 is demanding $10 Million for the release of Aster1. It would have been $5 Million, but he got annoyed by R_C calling him a nutter.

The money needs to be delivered in small denomination, unmarked and non-consecutive demo bills.

I only have about $10,000 in an old ETX demo account. I'm willing to put that in but I can't raise the full amount on my own.

I'm worried in any case - I think Aster2 has plans to kill Aster1 no matter what.

Breaking News:

Aster2 is demanding $10 Million for the release of Aster1. It would have been $5 Million, but he got annoyed by R_C calling him a nutter.

The money needs to be delivered in small denomination, unmarked and non-consecutive demo bills.

I only have about $10,000 in an old ETX demo account. I'm willing to put that in but I can't raise the full amount on my own.

I'm worried in any case - I think Aster2 has plans to kill Aster1 no matter what.

I hope not. Two ASSter's are better than 1 (double the lulz)

Peter

I wonder how long before we see aster3 and aster4? Maybe aster5 is the one pulling all the strings?

I wonder how long before we see aster3 and aster4? Maybe aster5 is the one pulling all the strings?

Number 6: Who are you?
Number 2: The new Number 2.
Number 6: Who is Number 1?
Number 2: You are Number 6.
Number 6: I am not a number, I am a free Aster!

It seems banning me wouldnt go far enough. You had to use more desperate measures. For all your information, one can open as many demo accounts as one wants. It is also good practice. One book or more for scribbling (playing) and others for being serious. Also keep some for when the market is 'quiet' and when the market is very active. Use different ones for different times of the day and different markets. I used the Dax today since it seems to open earlier. But it was a lot more volatile. Didnt stop moving. A pity one has to press more than one button when doing a trade. The extra time it takes! One, also what you would do if your really used your own money. Dont waste any money on live accounts till then.
I must thank all of you for your kind offers of endless demo money, dont worry its not lost I intend to return it all with added interest. At least you have now learnt a new lesson. Read it quickly before its deleted.

OK, we are taking you seriously. There is no need to send us one of Aster1's fingers in the post (it would take ages to get here anyway, state of the Royal Mail these days).

You must give us more time - it's not easy to get that kind of demo money together.

A pity one has to press more than one button when doing a trade. The extra time it takes!

Ig index has 1-click trading - but you need to trade real money with them - so probably not suitable for you.

May I ask a (silly) question. Pete advertised here vantagetrade.com. I suppose it belongs to him or he works there. He claims that using 'it' would make you money and therefore offers to sell it.
Why waste your time selling systems to others instead of using it yourself. I can understand for an example a trainer. He may not have the physique or strength of a boxer, and therefore cant do it himself. What cant you do yourself that you need others to do instead.

You better check your info on that. Try actually READING the post especially the part where it says SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM etc...

:rolleyes:

Peter