is aster1 a nutter

is aster1 a nutter ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once again you have actually said nothing to explain your trading, merely crowed about your "success". You may have gathered from my post on your "demo" thread that I've had about enough of it. It's about time you got off the pot and started explaining your technique.

err...what demo thread? :p

Peter

poor aster, he pointed out a few home truths, and the next thing his thread was deleted ! It was comedy gold while it lasted

So ignoring the fact that aster1/2 was leading the masses on with scant information, professing to know all about demo trading after 3 days, asking stupid questions, starting multiple threads and complaining when others posted comments on them, giving dubious sometimes bonkers advice, ignored the advice of other members, refused to answer questions, assumed he was the only one with any knowledge, was abusive towards other members and effectively threw his toys out of the pram on the slightest bit of criticism, why was asterX banned?

So ignoring the fact that aster1/2 was leading the masses on with scant information, professing to know all about demo trading after 3 days, asking stupid questions, starting multiple threads and complaining when others posted comments on them, giving dubious sometimes bonkers advice, ignored the advice of other members, refused to answer questions, assumed he was the only one with any knowledge, was abusive towards other members and effectively threw his toys out of the pram on the slightest bit of criticism, why was asterX banned?

I got into a bad mood 'cos my ftse trade went belly up

Mmm......and I always thought asterix was really a mod, posting cr*p just to boost hits on the site :whistling