Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Yes my Lord, the chicks need you

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes, park your boots on me Flash

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Oh yes my Lord, where have you been

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
I have ta be honest and own up to the fact that I come here for a bit of a laugh and a joke as me own circumstances appear to be a little different to those of most others posting here. So although there's not going to be any particularly pertinent exchange of information that'll be of much use to you or for me, I still find the experience an interesting and often amusing one.

I'm not sure what you're looking for Neil nor do I know what sort of trader yer are, but I really don't imagine many of these sorts of sites are going to be a lot different and I really don't think you're not going to find anything on them you haven't already got.

It seems ta me that sites like this could (but this one currently doesn't) corner the market on up-to-the-minute news on what's goin on in stocks, futures, commodities, forex etc. Breaking news like SFO looking into Tesco and stuff like that. These 'current' snippets tend to be hot stuff, generating a lot of immediate opinion and debate and discussion then tailing off rather sharply as focus moves to the next latest piece of information. That would require someone on the team specifically tasked with sourcing and seeding this information to promote discussion rather than just depending on the membership to do so.

With respect to all, I don't see the benefit to anyone of making live calls without a basis for how and why they're being made, how they're managed and closed out. And there's not a lot you can say after that as it's all down to the individual and the method. Anyone's particular live call is goin to be of limited interest or use all by itself and is only ever really going to be an ego thing, which more often than not blows up in yer face.

I'm probably wide of the mark as I'm not into the retail directional side of things and perhaps I'm talking out of turn here, but the sort of trading most of yer are doin and hope to be doing has a very low probability of long term profitability. I'm not goin ta be too popular, am I.

youll never be unpopular for having an opinion,but dont expect others to agree. Theres much I could say but wont as just returned and dont want to ruffle your feathers unduely:)

youll never be unpopular for having an opinion,but dont expect others to agree. Theres much I could say but wont as just returned and dont want to ruffle your feathers unduely:)
Rest assured sir, anythin you say will not cause a ripple on me zen-like countenance and I donated all me feathers to charity anyway. No, fire away, I'll be the first to thank you if you've been able to put me straight on things.