is aster1 a nutter

is aster1 a nutter ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In answer to the thread title....

nutter.jpg

You better check your info on that. Try actually READING the post especially the part where it says SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM etc...

:rolleyes:

Peter

So you admit you are advertising spam? For shame!

By the way, are vantagetrade any good? I'm always on the look out for new systems.

So you admit you are advertising spam? For shame!

By the way, are vantagetrade any good? I'm always on the look out for new systems.

Who was it that spent a $million building his own systems?
You might want to look into that. No sense going cheap.

Peter

In the UK we have pounds not dollars.

But a lot of people's demo accounts are in dollars!

You mean that you want demo pounds now? I'm trying my best, just don't kill him. Donations are coming in, the demo fund is up to 14,500 demo dollars now. We'll soon have your 10 million.

But a lot of people's demo accounts are in dollars!

You mean that you want demo pounds now? I'm trying my best, just don't kill him. Donations are coming in, the demo fund is up to 14,500 demo dollars now. We'll soon have your 10 million.

Great news, aster. I rang Bernanke and he's going to give you a slice of the next QE fund.

I don't remember any member called Creeper, Weed or Vegetation.:?:

LOL

I'm sure he got called all those things and worse :LOL:. Some people didn't take kindly to his style, although I always thought he was a very good member.

He does seem to pop in from time to time, hopefully he hasn't gone for good. (y)

I used the Dax today since it seems to open earlier.

is that why it takes 2-and-a-half hours to fly to Germany, but only half an hour on the way back ?

you fkkking muppet

obviously your school has never taken you on a trip to Europe

the verb "to go" when using transport is "fahren"

gehen is used when to go equates to "to walk"

so, unless you plan to walk to Germany, get it right if you're going to try to be a smartarse

Google Translate is a wonderful thing, aster. Gut Fahrt is about the only thing I remember.

Ich begreife jetzt, warum er nie jeden Posten von mir verstand, denkend, dass es nicht auf Deutsch war. Ich entschuldige mich, um ihn den größten Dummkopf die ganze Zeit zu nennen. Vielleicht sollte ich einen speziellen im 'Faden' auf Deutsch für ihn machen. Es würde eine gute Idee sein, wohin ich meine ganze Strategie stellen konnte, ohne mich darüber zu sorgen, gelöscht werden. Ich weiß, dass mein Deutsch nicht das Beste ist, aber mindestens versteht er es, der mehr ist, als ich für mein Englisch sagen kann.

Please. Please, just release Aster1. We know you have killed before, we know you're willing to kill again.

We just need more time to raise the demo ransom.

so it looks like you're doing A-level German ?
So I guess you must be in the Lower Sixth ?
Well done Aster, next stop...puberty

wow...his german replies and his "First Lesson" thread are the most worthless and useless posts/thread I've ever read...I've wasted my time reading his posts/replies/threads/anything written by him.

Really? A 3 day demo account experience trying to prove that by knowing some basic german he knows the holy grail of trading the DAX, or trading in general for that matter? I mean, REALLY?

I must be dreaming...this sure is a nightmare. I need to detox his posts from my mind. rathcoole_exile and The Leopard, please take me to rehab. Like NOW. Just by detoxing from his useless posts I'll become a better trader.

asterX(replace "X" with any number), go trade live and then open ur mouth, nobody is gonna take you seriously if u keep bashing other people for trading and still having a job when ur still trading a demo account...I mean, even if they have a day job or not, at least they're trading LIVE...If you're making so much money on a daily basis, why on earth are u still on a demo account? By the way, that's rhetorical question...