Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK lets solve this once and for all

I dont know you , I have never met you ???

you are independent and random person ??

I am willing to add you to the call service for the month for free to receive text messages and emails ??

do you agree to the challenge ??

I will send you alerts and analysis , you be the judge and executioner and report honestly !!

do you accept ?

:clap::clap::clap: well that's a great offer shakone.

Theres no hatred here.I and others are just trying to establish facts.Shakone has been around for a while so I will accept his opinion and im sure he will spot any action with price delays and how the pips are calculated etc. Hope fully some of you will post the calls as they are made

Now this is sounding much better, I hope shakone accepts the offer and reports the trades. One thing ws,how are you counting your pips.It is vitally important you stake how many stake units you are using before you start. Why,because you often take a 1/3 rd off etc.therefore you must start with 3 stake units and if you lose 30 pips then it must count as -90 for the trade. I would like to point out that I have no problem with you selling analysis at all,but when you make these silly claims, that's what puts my back up.

It is not important to know how many stake units each individual in using. You can use 1 contract 3 times [3 contracts] or 100 contracts 3 times [300 contracts] over the selected entry position [ie. between 5200 and 5220] to attain a good average position, depending on the trade. And you can close all positions at once or each three individually. But understand this, WallStreet1928 will inform you of his position, weather he closes a trade early [change of Bias, or important fundamental variable, etc].

Understand and implement.

Errrr, there seems to be a hitch from his side. I am hoping to have an answer soon.

I can only send text messages to UK based individuals as sending 20+ International text a days can become very costly.

All of my international students are on email only

I still have 2 more slots for any random person who wants to trial and give there review on here

I prefer the person to give a daily review of the total points made and lost ?

I want them to be critical and honest

1st come 1st serve ...it has to be a UK based trader !!

please PM me if interested !!

Theres no hatred here.I and others are just trying to establish facts.Shakone has been around for a while so I will accept his opinion and im sure he will spot any action with price delays and how the pips are calculated etc. Hope fully some of you will post the calls as they are made

there is no need to post live calls on here.

the whole concept of an independent review is that the people who conduct it provide us with the outcome.

my job is to teach people how to fish so they can become independent, the majority of my students spend a few moths with me and go on to and have become very successful traders.

I am in no need of there membership ......the market pays me enough i can assure you !! hehe

The whole point of this thread and review is defend my honour and dignity once and for all ??? People have leveled several false and unsubstantiated claims against me

English Legal system : Innocent until proven guilty does not exist on Trade2win

you are guilty until proven innocent

I am just trying to prove my innocence

OK lets solve this once and for all

I dont know you , I have never met you ???

you are independent and random person ??

I am willing to add you to the call service for the month for free to receive text messages and emails ??

do you agree to the challenge ??

I will send you alerts and analysis , you be the judge and executioner and report honestly !!

do you accept ?

Wow a lot of progress seems to have been made on this thread overnight.

WS any chance I can take you up on this challenge as well? Would be happy to post and verify every single trade on this thread in a methodical manner. Something I've yet to see.

Would happily just pay the £50 but having problems with paypal. PM me.

Wow a lot of progress seems to have been made on this thread overnight.

WS any chance I can take you up on this challenge as well? Would be happy to post and verify every single trade on this thread in a methodical manner. Something I've yet to see.

Would happily just pay the £50 but having problems with paypal. PM me.
I'm sorry my friend they will not accept you

they will call you my hand picked student

I need a critic , I need someone who hates me ??

well well gauntlets are down Kerching. I hope WS1928's ability isnt going to be effected by being up all night arguing on T2W. I would encourage all naysayers to keep an open mind and when you find someone with genuine ability try and learn from it. There are 1000's if not 10000's of vendors out there and I have said before James16 is the only one I have found to be useful. Is it a coincidence that that both James16 & WS1928 are motivated by a 'higher purpose' I don't think so, time will tell.

I am no mug and to borrow a phrase this guy has been 'knocking the 5 bells out of the market'. Just because you havnt seen someone do it before doesnt mean it cant be done. For some of these guys it is like pitching up to an ATM to withdraw money when they trade.

well well gauntlets are down Kerching. I hope WS1928's ability isnt going to be effected by being up all night arguing on T2W. I would encourage all naysayers to keep an open mind and when you find someone with genuine ability try and learn from it. There are 1000's if not 10000's of vendors out there and I have said before James16 is the only one I have found to be useful. Is it a coincidence that that both James16 & WS1928 are motivated by a 'higher purpose' I don't think so, time will tell.

I am no mug and to borrow a phrase this guy has been 'knocking the 5 bells out of the market'. Just because you havnt seen someone do it before doesnt mean it cant be done. For some of these guys it is like pitching up to an ATM to withdraw money when they trade.

Agreed, WS you've easily said enough to get the critics interested.

Now time will tell. We all wait with baited breath - focus on the calls bud.

Errrr, there seems to be a hitch from his side. I am hoping to have an answer soon.

In the spirit of openness, i offer the following:
- it seems that WallStreet1928 will only send text messages to UK based individuals.
- the cost of sending international texts is too expensive for him.
- All international students are on email only.

Unfortunately this has now raised some serious doubts in my mind.

If a trader was making 500 pips per week at £10 per pip, ( a total of £5000 per week), then I am gobsmacked that he is concerned about some SMS charges. (Remember that he is not doing it for the money but out of goodness to all traders)

This then lead me to the conclusion that maybe he is not earning that £5000 per week because he is NOT a trader

MAYBE, he is purely a signal seller trying to live off the £50 per month from selling signals . If he was so sure of his trading results, then WHY is he just a signal seller

These are the doubts in my head. I hope that WallStreet1928 can answer these doubts

- it seems that WallStreet1928 will only send text messages to UK based individuals.

If a trader was making 500 pips per week at £10 per pip, ( a total of £5000 per week), then I am gobsmacked that he is concerned about some SMS charges. (Remember that he is not doing it for the money but out of goodness to all traders)

This then lead me to the conclusion that maybe he is not earning that £5000 per week because he is NOT a trader

MAYBE, he is purely a signal seller. If he was so sure of his trading results, then WHY is he just a signal seller

These are the doubts in my head. I hope that WallStreet1928 can answer these doubts

dude, international text costs £0.4 he sends out 100s. If he sends 200 messages say 20p that is £40 and he is charging £50. I suggest you go online and get a UK based mobile number that you can receive texts from. I am sure it's possible in this day and age.

MAYBE, he is purely a signal seller trying to live off the £50 per month from selling signals . If he was so sure of his trading results, then WHY is he just a signal seller

In all fairness, a service should be proved to pay for itself, no need to pay out of pocket.
However, he has stated on his thread he trades 5 contracts. That's £50pp on the FTSE unless he uses a special mini contract in which case it is £10.
I'm sorry, but no one earning that kind of money trades CFDs due to the tax implications especially when the spreads are exactly the same on SB or even less on the actual futures markets (also subject to CFD but can be reduced by accountants).

I do not trade spread betting for religious and ethical concerns

Explain this then:

Originally Posted by bertie123 View Post
Hi Guys

Hope all trading well. Anyone know a broker who lets you Spread bet for 20/30p a pt AFTER a trial period? Still finding my way and want to limit losses whilst trading real money because demo does not do it for me.

cheers

yes my friend just join VDM markets

VDM GLOBAL MARKETS

let me know I get £100 for referral and you also get £100 as well ?

win win situation

Promoting SB is ok as long as you get money out of it but you can't trade with them I assume? :clap:

dude, international text costs £0.4 he sends out 100s. If he sends 200 messages say 20p that is £40 and he is charging £50. I suggest you go online and get a UK based mobile number that you can receive texts from. I am sure it's possible in this day and age.

Even at those extreme numbers that you have stated, he is still making money.

BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, he says that he is not doing his signal service for the money.

Do you have PROOF that he really trades with real money. Or is he only a signal service. (By the way, I have no problem with someone being a signal service, PROVIDED that they do not masquerade as a trader.)
It is when a signal service provider masquerades as a real trader that I get p1ssed off.

Even at those extreme numbers that you have stated, he is still making money.

BUT, MORE IMPORTANTLY, he says that he is not doing his signal service for the money.

Do you have PROOF that he really trades with real money. Or is he only a signal service. (By the way, I have no problem with someone being a signal service, PROVIDED that they do not masquerade as a trader.)
It is when a signal service provider masquerades as a real trader that I get p1ssed off.

I am coming back round to the better (and original) suggestion raised previously which is that ALL trades should be posted here live for a period of one month. That way, traders from anywhere can see the results.

It is a much cleaner method than having someone come on and act as a recommendation.

It is not important to know how many stake units each individual in using. You can use 1 contract 3 times [3 contracts] or 100 contracts 3 times [300 contracts] over the selected entry position [ie. between 5200 and 5220] to attain a good average position, depending on the trade. And you can close all positions at once or each three individually. But understand this, WallStreet1928 will inform you of his position, weather he closes a trade early [change of Bias, or important fundamental variable, etc].

Understand and implement.

are you sure?
if you get stopped out then you will always be at max risk ie full position
if only hit the first of the entry targets then your win will be one third of position
so your points may be breakeven -50 and then +50 but you have still lost 2/3ds

as for fills Im sure all out there with I G can look at your charts and see W/S's exit durring the night :whistling

Those doubts are unreasonable. Whether he is making thousands, or not, you can't expect him to finance subscribers' messages. I wouldn't do it, anyway.

are you sure?
if you get stopped out then you will always be at max risk ie full position
if only hit the first of the entry targets then your win will be one third of position
so your points may be breakeven -50 and then +50 but you have still lost 2/3ds

as for fills Im sure all out there with I G can look at your charts and see W/S's exit durring the night :whistling

IG have a 5pt spread on during the night too.
So, their quote at 3am would have been 5190/5195

I'm sorry my friend they will not accept you

they will call you my hand picked student

I need a critic , I need someone who hates me ??

Well I don't hate you but I am known for outing the odd scam here and there. Unfortunately I'm outside the UK so I fail your criteria. What's wrong with e mail though, I think the iPhone can be set to push and flash up a notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.