G'day

pizzi

I have been trading live for about 12 months - was up $30K, now I'm down $25K
Joined this site to check out reviews of various Trading Systems - I've subscribed to a few systems with mixed results - they're all nice as pie to you before you join, and once you join, their service goes down the toilet (eg, Forex Killer)

You'll probably find that by and large people here (including myself) will encourage you to learn to trade and do it yourself rather than paying for a system.

Whilst there are people out their selling systems that are genuinely profitable there are many, many more that claim to have a profitable system who are just trying to con people. Sounds like you've experienced more than one of the latter.

The problem lies in separating the wheat from the chaff. The amount of effort you need to go to is such that, in my opinion, you may as well just take the time to learn to trade yourself.

There is ample information here on t2w for you to start learning to trade without paying a single penny and many many users who are glad to help. All you need to do is show a bit of initiative and avoid asking very general questions such as "how do I decide when to enter and exit a trade".

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Hi there,

perhaps it's better to look under the hood and understand how systems work (if you decide to be a systems based trader) while picking up the essentials of trading (lots of info here as Vrothdar points out). Can take a while, so maybe let that account rest and stop burning more monies until you get a clearer direction.

Welcome. :)

Reactions: BSD