Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahhah, you lot make me laugh, knocking this guy, he is trying to teach you how to trade, belive you me once you get it you will be in the trades before the text , email or whatever, you will know the exits, where to put the BE on, when to take profits etc. more importantly when to take them stops !!! No one is 100% all the time and I never have never see him say that, we all have to take losses thats part of the game, he is allways the first to put his hand up when he gets it wrong, more importantly he will tell you where it went wrong.

To basically put my experience together, I was a losing trader in 2009, basically gambling ( and i dont mind admiting it ) this guy mentored me, by the way allways their for support whenever for no cost !!! now I am a profitable trader, you lot are not going to like this, but it is all down to him !!!!! If anybody wants to PM me i will quite happily go into more detail.

By the way £50 a month is a very small price to pay for everything he gives you all, so do yourselves all a favour, invest for 3 months, instead of knocking, take it all in and rake the profits in !!!!! more important you can learn how to trade on your own, its a great feeling I can assure you.

finally any claims he makes of his total pips in any day any week are all genuine, however i will admit I personally can not keep up.

To basically put my experience together, I was a losing trader in 2009, basically gambling ( and i dont mind admiting it ) this guy mentored me, by the way allways their for support whenever for no cost !!! now I am a profitable trader, you lot are not going to like this, but it is all down to him !!!!! If anybody wants to PM me i will quite happily go into more detail.

Why would we not like this? It's good to have profitable traders around and why wouldn't we be happy that now you're killing it?

tbh though, he has the people doing an investigation independently and doesn't need you and others to say how great he is because the proof will come from the signals that he gave to people for free and that will help people get a better idea rather than having testimonials.

Why would we not like this? It's good to have profitable traders around and why wouldn't we be happy that now you're killing it?

tbh though, he has the people doing an investigation independently and doesn't need you and others to say how great he is because the proof will come from the signals that he gave to people for free and that will help people get a better idea rather than having testimonials.

Thankyou, I never said i was killing it !!!!!

You are missing the point, its not just signals he is giving, thats not what he is doing, he is also giving an anayisis as well to teach people his methods, they will either work for an individial or not, i am no fool, if anybody thinks they can just trade upon anybodys calls and not understand why they are getting into a trade, that will not work either.

i am not trying to post a testimonial, just a few facts and i apoligise if it comes across that way

Ok, so Wallstreet has kindly added me to his signal email list and texts. From his earlier posts, about how he sees the entry, I'll be entering one position only at any price I can get within the region he suggests and exit full position on first target or when he says to. I'll also include what Wallstreet claims his gain to be, and what I actually got (this is not to suggest WS is being dishonest, but simply that someone following will not have the same results. I'll also only be taking these signals as best I can between 8am and 9pm.

Excellent, Shakone. I am glad that someone has taken on the project of monitoring and evaluating the signals.
Because I am not in the UK, I was ineligible for the SMS because of the cost.
But I am really interested in seeing the results over the next month.

N

Nevertheless, he's up 34.

Not according to him:

Good evening to all .......

i hope everyone had a good day today

I only managed + 57 points today , it was my fault. I stayed awake all night engaged in frivolous debates on the thread that is reviewing my trades, my brain wasn't ticking properly during the day.

I must focus and rest .....wax on , wax off !!

Thankyou, I never said i was killing it !!!!!

You are missing the point, its not just signals he is giving, thats not what he is doing, he is also giving an anayisis as well to teach people his methods, they will either work for an individial or not, i am no fool, if anybody thinks they can just trade upon anybodys calls and not understand why they are getting into a trade, that will not work either.

i am not trying to post a testimonial, just a few facts and i apoligise if it comes across that way

Then as Ive stated many times he should sell his analysis,no one has a problem with that.Amazing how many new posters have come on to defend him

Hello Friends!
Some of you are up in arms against this bloke, I have been using his service for the last 1+years.
There is nothing much for me to explain if you don't believe him!! He is profitable,simple as that.

This is an example of his analysis along with the call: Read it and wait for those independent anal...ists to test him

I have gone long twice on ftse from 5290-5280 region and i am now going long again from 5300 region

Explanation

My teacher always taught me that the whole market is one risk machine, its either risk on or risk off?
Once you determine the difference and are able to understand when the switch is turned on/off .........then you have the market in your palm. Then it doesn't matter which instrument you trade, its either risk on or risk off. I will elaborate on this principle further in due time ..........

Fundamentals

I expect short covering going into Tuesday meeting as bears run for cover just in case another bazooka is fired and there is truth to the IMF bailout, I expect some positive statement to come out Europe to keep this risk trade alive.

“It seems European leaders are coalescing around a plan, and that plan is for greater integration of the European Union in terms of fiscal policy, and that would be good,” said Alan Skrainka, chief investment officer of Cornerstone Wealth Management.

“It’s clear that Germany has been holding out for greater fiscal integration, a plan with real teeth. [Officials] weren’t going to provide a bailout with no strings attached. This crisis has provided them with the leverage they need to get this done,” said Skrainka.

Reuters also reported European officials have reached an agreement on how to leverage the euro zone’s 440 billion euro ($586 billion) European Financial Stability Facility ahead of a Tuesday meeting of European finance ministers. The fund might insure the bonds of debt-torn nations with guarantees of as much as 30% of each issue.

Risk FX -

UUP = US dollar index = H&S formation top on 10 mins

UUP on the daily chart is now confirming a double top formation = Catalyst for santa clause rally / EU debt resolution EUPHORIA rally

EUR/JPY has negated the H&S formation - remember whenever a chart pattern is negated it causes an emotive move in the opposite direction = short squeeze on this occasion = E/J rally = risk on

EUR/USD - the 4hr IHS formation has now put in the right shoulder as expected in my analysis sent out earlier today (please see email referring to short trade on euro hitting all targets). The 10 mins chart has held support all day so i will begin to respect it even after the IMF denied the Italian bailout.

AUS/USD - 4hr chart remains bullish with a classical bull flag formation

Commods -
Oil holding support @ $97.5
Dr Copper holding $336

Technicals

Daily chart - i expect a thrust higher here to complete the 3 bar move upto 5350-5360 retest of H&S neckline

60 mins -
1. bullish cross over of 20 MA > 50 MA = bullish momentum in tomorrows price action
2. bull flag formation

10 mins - All gaps must close and now is th only chance to close this gap @ 5365 , it was created and unfilled on 20-21st !!

Stock Market Analysis:London-New York-Tokyo-Shanghai
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information
contained within this email is provided as general market commentary
and does not constitute investment advice or recommendation by me and
is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining
from making) any investment decisions.

The value of investments can go down as well as up. The past is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investing in equities can lose you part or all of your capital although the potential

returns are theoretically unlimited.

I will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without
limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or
indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any
such decision. Any arrangement made between you and any third party
named in the site is at your sole risk and responsibility

8 Attached files| 183KB
UUP daily chart.png
UUP - 10 mins.png
FTSE 100 (DFB)60m.png
FTSE 100 (DFB)10m.png
Spot FX AUD_USD (DFB)4hr.png
Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)4hr.png
Spot FX EUR_USD (DFB)10m.png
FTSE 100 .png
View Slideshow
Download All

Amazing how many new posters have come on to defend him

Does this surpirse you? Why will someone defend him if they think he is not profitable? The last time someone defending someone i saw was my old mate
Tony Blair defending George bush about Iraq war:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Does this surpirse you? Why will someone defend him if they think he is not profitable? The last time someone defending someone i saw was my old mate
Tony Blair defending George bush about Iraq war:LOL::LOL::LOL:

wow fast trader I must say the tone of your posts does sound strangely familiar you and WS must be cut from the same cloth

why may I ask are you subscribing to a service when by your accounts you were hugely profitable in 2008/09 enough that spreadbet companies were asking you to close your account with them??

wax on wax off
2+2=4

What a fantastic day , if only my tooth was better !!

+ 140 points for the day with my students

that's + 197 points in 2 days trading so far

I 'm on track to exceed + 500 as promised. A man must always live up to his word

I have been stuck at the dentist all morning ..........arrrrr !!

I am going back @ 3pm to have it taken out !! wish me luck

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...x-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html#post1732686

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.”
Sun Tzu

I have already won and now I am at war being scrutinized and disected from every angle !!

Amen ......I trust in my Lord !!

I will let the points defend me !!

Last edited:
wow fast trader I must say the tone of your posts does sound strangely familiar you and WS must be cut from the same cloth

why may I ask are you subscribing to a service when by your accounts you were hugely profitable in 2008/09 enough that spreadbet companies were asking you to close your account with them??

wax on wax off
2+2=4

Hello Mr dc2000,
You must be sleeping still:LOL::LOL: When did i say i am hugely profitable? I use his service,it does not mean i take all his trades, by the way i have done well for myself over the years. i use his service to learn and be a better trader, and i can afford to spend £50 a month.
Check with independent UN appointed observers about his todays trades

ooh, just checking, you were reading my old posts about me being profitable? Thats before i used his service.yes i was scalping with CMC when the market was moving 200-300 points a day.CMC asked me to close the account, I donot know how long you have been in this game, if you scalp the SB companies will start to be funny. I am sure you know this...

Take care and have a good day

Last edited:
Thanks S.

So with that risk/reward you would need 80% success rate to get 21 pips from 10 trades:?:

Hello, just a couple of points regarding this. Retail traders are far to obsessed with risk/reward, they hinder their performance by not taking trades that do not fit within their R/R parameters. The underlying reason is because they do not understand the true probability of the trade beforehand. If one understands the true probability of a trade moving down 20 points before moving up 30 (from the time of entry) is 85% then you must take a position short to target. I have said on other threads there are not many opportunities for 2/1 and 3/1 R/R for a day trader using a retail infrastructure to be able to maintain a high S/R (above 75%), but to be able to compound (which should be every traders motive) you need a high S/R.

Conventional wisdom is seldom correct, but day in day out retail traders keep trying to adhere to all the advice branded around and fail to see what is really infront of them, thus failing to see the true possibilities of what can be achieved.

So once again to clarify, there is a big difference between taking a trade that has a reward of 1 to a risk of 1.5 if the real chances of the trade playing out are 50% compared to the same R/R that has a probability 0f 80%. How many on here would turn down a trade with a TRUE probability of 80% just because the reward is less than the risk.

I have no idea if WS gets all these points he/she claims, but I do see what he/she is looking at in the reviews of the trades so i suspect a lot is true, as I wouldnt want to take the opposite side on a lot of his/her calls.

To be totally honest I dont see what will be achieved from this thread, as those that really know what is possible shake their heads in disbelief at some of the comments here.

For example, heres a question;

Who/what are traders using as a benchmark here for what is possible (as many have stated that WS's results are not possible)?

Why are you using this as your benchmark?

I have just managed another + 25 points with my students

thats + 220 points for the week so far

my critics/independent reviewers will confirm all trades and points soon

I have another + 280 points to make in 3 days....God willing I will exceed + 500 !!

I have just managed another + 25 points with my students

thats + 220 points for the week so far

my critics/independent reviewers will confirm all trades and points soon

I have another + 280 points to make in 3 days....God willing I will exceed + 500 !!

Oh, heres over 100 pips called live in real time,proper stops etc and free of charge.no need for independent evaluation,its there for all to see and

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/139984-live-trading-general-chat-lounge.html

Oh, heres over 100 pips called live in real time,proper stops etc and free of charge.no need for independent evaluation,its there for all to see and

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/139984-live-trading-general-chat-lounge.html

Awesome trading my friend. Well done to you :clap:

We should always give credit to where its due folks.....a big of applause for Mr flash heart.

Its been a good day today hasn't it ..some really nice follow through!!

I pray that everyone becomes successful and that trade2win becomes the home of every successful trader

Hello, just a couple of points regarding this. Retail traders are far to obsessed with risk/reward, they hinder their performance by not taking trades that do not fit within their R/R parameters.

I was thinking about the signal service and the time that takes for the guy to send texts, emails etc. So in that case I would think that r/r may play an important role, but again WS claims high success rate (90% or more) so it may not be relevant.

PS Trying not to be hypocritical - in my every day trading (I'm a day trader) very often I go for worse than 1/1. But again with my style it would be almost impossible to send alerts - some of the set ups are there for a short while and there is no time for anything else but trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.