Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what folks ........the funny thing is I only share my indices trades with my students !!

very rarely do i share my FX and commodity trades.

I make double the points on my FX and Commodity trades, but I told you how many points I made there I will get a bunch load of other people being jealous and hating on me !!

Money makes people do strange things .........that's why I hate it. I am not motivated by money , this is all just fun to me

It love of the game folks, its not about the money!! I went past the concept of money ages ago......Money is only important when you are struggling as trader, when you are learning the ropes !!

"It's Not About the Money" Clip - Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - YouTube

I am a fairly sceptical person but I am prepared to give WallStrret1928 the benefit of the doubt for the present time.

I suggest that for ONE month, he makes all his calls here live. If he is as good as his word, after that time he should either obtain a large number of followers or, if he cannot repeat his claims, then he will not.
It is to include the trade opening price (in advance) and all stop loss and target prices.
If he wants to change any prices (due to change of the market conditions) they have to be made BEFORE the price is reached.

So as not to devalue his signal service business, we all agree that at the end of that ONE month period, we will not continually harass him to do it again and again each month.

Well WallStreet1928, Are you up for it?

I have already posted my live calls on numerous occasions with 98% accuracy

please visit this thread where I posted live trades and made in excess of + 300-400 points a week....this was done recently and it proved no purpose.

They threw me the challenge , I accepted

I posted live calls and posted live analysis , commentary and trade management

When I proved them wrong with 98% accuracy they made up another excuse
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-54.html

that is why I want a random person to review my trades, there is no point posting live as people just dont accept !!

It is too hard for people to accept !!

The person who started this thread is a hardcore critic of mine, he is a hardcore critic of every vendor

I have never met the person running this thread ..he asked to interrogate me , i accepted with opens arms !!

I have ultimate supreme confidence in my trading ability ......i am only doing my day job so interrogate me all you want ???

I make 1000 points a month easily !! Hence I said to students this I give myself a challenge I will make + 5000

Last edited:
I am a fairly sceptical person but I am prepared to give WallStrret1928 the benefit of the doubt for the present time.

I suggest that for ONE month, he makes all his calls here live. If he is as good as his word, after that time he should either obtain a large number of followers or, if he cannot repeat his claims, then he will not.
It is to include the trade opening price (in advance) and all stop loss and target prices.
If he wants to change any prices (due to change of the market conditions) they have to be made BEFORE the price is reached.

So as not to devalue his signal service business, we all agree that at the end of that ONE month period, we will not continually harass him to do it again and again each month.

Well WallStreet1928, Are you up for it?

I am willing to add you to the live analysis service for a month and i want you to give me an independent review of my trades

do you accept ?

i dont know you, and I have never met you !!

you are a random person ??

you and shakone will be the last person I offer it too ???

accept and remove all doubt , interrogate , scrutinize me all you want ??

in return, I want your 100% honesty on every trade outcome ???

I have used WS's service since 22/Sep/2011.

I do keep a record of each trade called. My records show he has sent 249 trades with +2399pts profit upto 25/Nov.
Of those I took 63 of them, netting me +321pts.

The anaylsis/charts & commentary that come with the trades is/are helpful.

I'm happy with the service, and believe that WS is genuine in trying to help traders improve.

As you can see student has documented me hitting +2399 points within a 3 month trading period

Email him directly and speak to him, interview him ......he has access to my live entry , exit , stop loss via email and text messages. I can get many more students to give first had accounts of the points I have accumulated.

I don't really want that ...............The Arabs say

"the greatest testimony is when your enemy/critic testifies on your behalf"

when they speak the truth about your results then it holds weight

I am willing to add you to the live analysis service for a month and i want you to give me an independent review of my trades

do you accept ?

i dont know you, and I have never met you !!

you are a random person ??

you and shakone will be the last person I offer it too ???

accept and remove all doubt , interrogate , scrutinize me all you want ??

in return, I want your 100% honesty on every trade outcome ???

OK I am up for it.

Anyone can look at my history and see that I am not anyone's patsy, so I am am prepared to be fair and honest.

Please PM me with the details.

do you accept ?

Now you're talking! I like where this thread is going.

The gauntlet has been thrown. Are there any takers?

Just to add my piece. I have been a subscriber to WS1928 most of this year, I don't get to trade all the trades due to work commitments. I do not doubt the trades exist as unless the market is moving v quickly I have always been able to get very similar prices.

It is also very useful for learning the way WS approaching the market. I do believe that it would be very difficult for a beginner to get all the points WS does. Also WS is relentless with his trades, if a trade fails that will not deter him from re-attacking (he has faith in his approach and his weekly points show it). Plus he is non-stop and will set up positions through out the night.

In my experience all the trades are genuinely advised at time of entry and the analysis is superb. I do not have any issues with the service. Averaging in is not an option for me, as not using a large enough position and of course it is not always possible (as price sometimes doesn't go against initial order).

If you want to learn then I would recommend (or even as a back up companion whilst trading your own methology) definitely better suited to people with ability to take signal at the drop of a hat.

Now you're talking! I like where this thread is going.

The gauntlet has been thrown. Are there any takers?

cosidering shakone has declined after being an armchair critic , I will offer the last one to you ?

are you interested ?

I am am individual who shows action first then I talk about it

Do you want to see me in action and then you are absolutely free to talk about it ??

feel free to scrutinize every trade

BUT I will guarantee you this , when I prove that I can achieve the points all the critics will disappear suddenly !! They pray to see me fail one day in a live forum, and till this day god willing I have won every battle by posting live trades and hitting > 90% accuracy

The gauntlet has been thrown many a times, and I have come out victorious
They threw me the challenge , I accepted

I posted live calls and posted live analysis , commentary and trade management

When I proved them wrong with 98% accuracy they made up another excuse
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-i...utures-54.html

FTSE trade has already hit target on my current live trade

So, what did you make on that trade?
High was 5242 so we can assume you got 2/3rds of your entry in unless you weren't averaging.
5247 was never hit.
Overnight low was 5190, your 1st tgt 5192 so depends on spreads.

This is one of those examples where the call makes a profit on paper but many actual live trades may have missed.
I'm not saying that's what happened but describing how it could be manipulated.

I encourage the transparency on this thread :)

Now this is sounding much better, I hope shakone accepts the offer and reports the trades. One thing ws,how are you counting your pips.It is vitally important you stake how many stake units you are using before you start. Why,because you often take a 1/3 rd off etc.therefore you must start with 3 stake units and if you lose 30 pips then it must count as -90 for the trade. I would like to point out that I have no problem with you selling analysis at all,but when you make these silly claims, that's what puts my back up.

OK folks now i will leave it up to the people to decide

I must now focus on my trading as this thread can affect ones psychology throughout the trading week ......

as A trader i always associate myself with high skilled, very intelligent and positive traders.....it helps my psychology!!

I will be back to read on weekend

I have now got 3 independent and random individuals providing commentary on my results

now its time to rack up those points

showing is telling

Now this is sounding much better, I hope shakone accepts the offer and reports the trades. One thing ws,how are you counting your pips.It is vitally important you stake how many stake units you are using before you start. Why,because you often take a 1/3 rd off etc.therefore you must start with 3 stake units and if you lose 30 pips then it must count as -90 for the trade. I would like to point out that I have no problem with you selling analysis at all,but when you make these silly claims, that's what puts my back up.

I am not getting involved now buddy

let the people decide

whatever I do , no matter how many challenges i accept and hit > 90% accuracy it just isnt enough

So my fate now resides in the hands of the independent reviewers

Good luck to everyone with there trading week

OK I am up for it.

Anyone can look at my history and see that I am not anyone's patsy, so I am am prepared to be fair and honest.

Please PM me with the details.

OK. I am now waiting on a PM from WallStreet1928 with all the details.

Ooops, it just came through

My experience is much like padnoter and bangkoker, I have been on the subscription since early October and you can say this is not independent but the entries and point total that WS calls IMO are 100% genuine. Whilst I don't take very trade and can only comment on the email service I have taken a total of 31 trades with an average of 14.4 points per trade. This is based on my own entries and targets, I combine his own analysis into my own trading and in that I find his insight very useful.

It is true he is relentless, having turned around a -200+ point into a +90 profit in one day alone. I would have broken long before that point. His self belief and confidence in his own analysis and trading style is something I can only inspire to at this stage.

I think once had a chat with Mr Squirrel and my point was I try to make the calls my own that way I am developing my own trading rather than criticising if a target is out 1 point.

Each to their own, if anyone is trying to find fault with point totals I very much doubt it will be found, no one is forced into the subscription and surely it is up to the discretion of the user as to how that information is used. For that point I will continue to be a subscriber.

Literally what are you on about. Talk sense boy

Haven't been able to sort my PayPal out for tonight. MajorDutch are you keen to post a live call or two tomorrow? Still, i guess it's fair to respect el maestro by asking his permission first.

Tues hopefully

sorry sj and ws....... went of the rails a bit there.

Hi there.

I just want to share my experiences of WallStreet1928's call and analysis service.

His recent claims of 500+ pips per week is absolutely true.

He may start the week, or during the week end up in a b/e or negative position [this is rare, but does happen]. But he will ALWAYS end up positive by the end of the week. By positive I mean with at least +250 per week. But recently he has topped +500 per week, if not more.

He charges £50.00 per month for txt and email alerts as well as analysis.

Some of the trades are at very unorthodox hours, so not all subscribers will be able to take them. But they definitely are live. [1am, 2am, etc] But most [95% of trades are within 8am and 8pm.]

His strategy of averaging in and then closing positions in thirds can be a little confusing to a novice, but it isn't rocket science, and can easily followed when the principle is understood.

At the end of the day, he has many subscribers. All of whom should be very content. He has a chat room on his website which has many students of his, many of whom do not follow his call service but can testify to WallStreet1928's honesty and integrity.

Let this not become another T2W thread filled with hate. Just facts and testimonials with regards to WallStreet1928's performance please.

Status
Not open for further replies.