Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like me giving you my wage slip

Major Magnum is quite happy to show you his - only though while he stay on a small live account

I dont think he would be doing that with a £25 - 50K live account - its too confidential

I am hoping in this next 6 months another student or even 2 here on T2W will do similar to MM and they too will show you there live pips.

The key is multi trades - multi stakes - stops in profit and scalping experience

Stops in profit just get rid of so much emotion - what ever happens - you dont lose - although its still frustrating if you have been up say 27 pips on 2 x 30% part stakes and you end end stopped out for just 12 and 2 pips - but still its positive money in your kitty

Need to show Fugazsy why part multi stakes with stops in profits can transform your trading and keep you risk low - whilst enabling you to take and make more money. Hes does not get it

Regards

F

F

I do get it, I read you like an open book. You do not trade. You are very able with words but enable to back them with facts, simple facts. Your lengthening innuendo of words just show your inability in trading.

But I said before I am ready to convert to you, I do not want to see your statement, I do not want you to see calling a live trade....I only want to see at the end of your session showing your historical chart by clicking a simple button on your platform which show me your entry and exit point for the day on that particular pair........

I ask you before many times but you will not do it and there is only ONE reason for that...

F

I do get it, I read you like an open book. You do not trade. You are very able with words but enable to back them with facts, simple facts. Your lengthening innuendo of words just show your inability in trading.

But I said before I am ready to convert to you, I do not want to see your statement, I do not want you to see calling a live trade....I only want to see at the end of your session showing your historical chart by clicking a simple button on your platform which show me your entry and exit point for the day on that particular pair........

I ask you before many times but you will not do it and there is only ONE reason for that...

Hi Fugazsy

You are another one being brainwashed by the "rabble"

If you honestly don't think I trade every day - you must live in cloud cuckoo land

I started intraday trading with FXCM in 2001 - 2002.

I have traded with 6 ( or could be 7) different brokers since then with £150 -£160 a pip with Gft UK in 2008 -9.

I had a £100k plus account that I took up to over £170k before having a bad experience with compounding and more than 7 bad trades in a day - and in those days I was on 10 pip stops.

Now over 6 year later I rarely trade over 8 lots a pip on a live account and thats with me having far more experience than I had back in those day.

I have been full time for over 7 years - - trading on 2 to 5 lot size per pip nowadays is like playing on a video game or even on a demo account - it easy - for me and so it should be with the amount of experience and trades I have behind me.

Fugazsy - you might think you "clued up" - but when you call Major Magnum and Sir Gissa - "cowboys" all I see is a jealous egotistic frustrated trader who has been very open to admit his own failing

So in conclusion - you are totally wrong - I do trade and using my own method which as far as I am concerned is one of the best available and suits me down to the ground

I hope you will see sense - but then again - do you honestly think I care what other people might think of me - I am not here to win friends - I am here because intraday trading can be so boring and unfulfilling for guys with my talents - and because I dont like the industry I work it time before I retire to give something back to some genuine retail traders - who have the commitment - the open minds and focus to gain from my methods

I will post a chart from yesterday showing how it was possible to achieve 1000 pips on the EU on part stakes. Did I make 1000 + pips off it - no it was my first day back and I was hardly in the zone

Off to bed soon - so will not be getting involved in more disagreements

I wish you well

Regards

F

Hi Fugazsy

You are another one being brainwashed by the "rabble"

If you honestly don't think I trade every day - you must live in cloud cuckoo land

I started intraday trading with FXCM in 2001 - 2002.

I have traded with 6 ( or could be 7) different brokers since then with £150 -£160 a pip with Gft UK in 2008 -9.

I had a £100k plus account that I took up to over £170k before having a bad experience with compounding and more than 7 bad trades in a day - and in those days I was on 10 pip stops.

Now over 6 year later I rarely trade over 8 lots a pip on a live account and thats with me having far more experience than I had back in those day.

I have been full time for over 7 years - - trading on 2 to 5 lot size per pip nowadays is like playing on a video game or even on a demo account - it easy - for me and so it should be with the amount of experience and trades I have behind me.

Fugazsy - you might think you "clued up" - but when you call Major Magnum and Sir Gissa - "cowboys" all I see is a jealous egotistic frustrated trader who has been very open to admit his own failing

So in conclusion - you are totally wrong - I do trade and using my own method which as far as I am concerned is one of the best available and suits me down to the ground

I hope you will see sense - but then again - do you honestly think I care what other people might think of me - I am not here to win friends - I am here because intraday trading can be so boring and unfulfilling for guys with my talents - and because I dont like the industry I work it time before I retire to give something back to some genuine retail traders - who have the commitment - the open minds and focus to gain from my methods

I will post a chart from yesterday showing how it was possible to achieve 1000 pips on the EU on part stakes. Did I make 1000 + pips off it - no it was my first day back and I was hardly in the zone

Off to bed soon - so will not be getting involved in more disagreements

I wish you well

Regards

F

I am not jealous of anyone (you use this tool often when you find yourself in a corner against the wall), I trade every day and I know what it is about......I just do not like BS (this is my trading hub as well) and that is what you are spreading (and I have proved it) together with your pears which is quite considerable on a daily basis : one was calling 1000 pips on a few units remaining (you guys cover 70% at 7 pips gain and the trades where not less than two weeks old including various weekend gaps) and the other by calling 1000 pip in only a morning session that happened only in his mystical head which he was quick to deny once confronted.....in both cases you were there promptly to back up their nonsense despite their shaky validity just to confirm your also shaky point/way.

You also did it with Tar when he was cleverly faking 1000 a day on your thread just to prove BS is very easy to spread. I also warned you about it (being naive, remember?) but you would not accept it because it would dismantle your point, actually every time he was showing his 1000 pips, you would say: where is Fug now? I was there F. and I was laughing.

Your live calls in advance are just a huge joke confirming my points.

I know Tar is a good trader and I am not jealous of him or of anyone with the intent not to fake, I have respect for him, he is honest and his messages are realistic because he trades for real...and does give a real perspective to whom wants to learn...still as Tim mentioned he still needs to show the all picture regarding his RR, because making 100 pips by risking 200 is not a big deal as to risk 5 to make 10 (unless he did already.... I am less on the site lately....too many words....trading is not about words....and you are not helping)

There are others I respect on this site and for me the respect is gained not only based on the outcome in trading, honesty has the prerogative...and honesty is a great step forward in trading as well.

Still you change the subject......an historical chart please, if not just be quite for a while ...silence is very uplifting, you should try it.... will do you good.

Why an historical chart? I would never ask Barjon to show me and historical chart or anything else because it is a personal thing but he also has the decency to not go around every day and comparing himself to Messi or Ronaldo in trading...

Regards

Fug

Last edited:
I think also that a lot of members have attacked me for my staunch defence of f over the months

Well we all are entitled to our opinions .....that's what the forum is all about (as I have been told here on this thread in no uncertain terms

I think that my perspective on F was different to many in the early months because I spent many years
On a trading floor and am used to the serious banter and mind sets of successful traders.....do people seriously think that real traders are quiet unassuming types ?

From there it's mainly been I get what he's talking about (although we see / trade the market in different ways) and hey you need to take sides at times

As for showing accounts and p@ssing contests......F could have pitched up accounts,long ago and immediately had the liar liar crew on him regarding falsification .....which is so easy to do as any decent scammer knows by reading scam vendor 101

So he doesn't .....MM does by the way......but apparently that doesn't count

Cheers
N

Taxi for D

Multi nic

Hey D,,,,,Come back next as "Loser ".....more apt ?

N

Well we all are entitled to our opinions .....that's what the forum is all about (as I have been told here on this thread in no uncertain terms

Except where the opinions differ from your perceptions of others

Extreme defensive attitude by Mentors Association

I think also that a lot of members have attacked me for my staunch defence of f over the months

I think that my perspective on F was different to many in the early months because I spent many years
On a trading floor and am used to the serious banter and mind sets of successful traders.....do people seriously think that real traders are quiet unassuming types ?

From there it's mainly been I get what he's talking about (although we see / trade the market in different ways) and hey you need to take sides at times

As for showing accounts and p@ssing contests......F could have pitched up accounts,long ago and immediately had the liar liar crew on him regarding falsification .....which is so easy to do as any decent scammer knows by reading scam vendor 101

So he doesn't .....MM does by the way......but apparently that doesn't count

Cheers
N

Do you know that it is possible to use site like Myfxpro to link an account (cTrader is also supported) and show verified results ???
Like this
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vijayinvites/smartscalper/778400

Yesterday - a top intraday trader could have made 1000+ pips just off the EU - even though it only moved up 160 pips - simply with multi trades and stakes and intraday trading in both directions.

In fact I see a trader in another forum this week in 2 days make over 2300 pips in the EU on a live account which was verfied - doing exactly what I have mentioned.

I agree - the movements in the markets and how we should be able to make the most off them should always be the main topic in a trading forum

Regards

F

WOW
So...now it is important that his results was VERIFIED ?
So...this trader is serious because his results are verified...he's not like you !!!

Why you or your pupill MM don't link for a week also a demo account to Myfxbook and show to all of us that you are not only "a big Bluff!!"
Regards

F.....Please another fantastic answer like this:
"I don't want to take off a chart image with my entry levels from my trading PC and post these in the forum using my usual laptop, because an hacker, only from this image, could hack and take my personal information"
From an image ???!!!
That's really incredible !!!!

Cheers guys.....have a great day ......c'mon you can all do better than this ?

A few silly pictures with someone saying bollox ?

C'mon where's that imagination?......don't let us down now .....you have the pride,of the disser clan to uphold

N

C'mon where's that imagination?......don't let us down now .....you have the pride,of the disser clan to uphold

N

NVP ... Why, for only one time, is not possible to have a resonable answer to a reasonable question.
Link a demo account (or real 1000£ account like MM has) to Myfxbook only for a week and show verified results to demostrate the effective goodness of F method to all forum members ....... why not ????? why it is not a reasonable request if F avouch to be a fantastic trader with an infallible method, deceiving tens of forum members...why???
Can you explain without digress, please !!

N

Stop dissing disser! Dis is seriodis busindis!

mods!?

Status
Not open for further replies.