Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe both of you should start your own live trading journals then , will be waiting ...

Another misleading statement from someone who is great at putting out misleading comments

You are as jealous as hell Tar

Its so obvious - I thought you were a good trader until you opened your own journal.

Now I question myself when I see you results - although saying that whilst I was away i noticed you bought the GU at a key time - I think it was posted 3 39 pm or 4 39 pm and you made 30 or 40 + pips in about 15 mins - I thought then - Ok he must be learning.

What are you doing playing about with all those instruments about 15 hrs a day to end up with 800 or less than 1000 pips in a month ???

Even my student can do that in a day or two on multi stakes - and if only on single entries - Ok he might need 2 weeks - but he can do that then month in month out on just 2 or 3 FX pairs

Come on Tar - get you act together - I am your wake up call

Regards

F

Another misleading statement from someone who is great at putting out misleading comments

Its so obvious - I thought you were a good trader until you opened your own journal.

Now I question myself when I see you results - although saying that whilst I was away i noticed you bought the GU at a key time - I think it was posted 3 39 pm or 4 39 pm and you made 30 or 40 + pips in about 15 mins - I thought then - Ok he must be learning.

What are you doing playing about with all those instruments about 15 hrs a day to end up with 800 or less than 1000 pips in a month ???

Even my student can do that in a day or two on multi stakes - and if only on single entries - Ok he might need 2 weeks - but he can do that then month in month out on just 2 or 3 FX pairs

Regards

F

I am waiting for your live trading journal ...

I am waiting for your live trading journal ...

Its been here for 20 months

Just check the comments in advance on Friday 21st August on EU

Called - tops and bottoms and directions etc etc

MM joined in afternoon -

He then shows his statement for the day

Do you want us to wipe your bottom next ???

Regards

F

Its been here for 20 months

Just check the comments in advance on Friday 21st August on EU

Called - tops and bottoms and directions etc etc

MM joined in afternoon -

He then shows his statement for the day

Do you want us to wipe your bottom next ???

Regards

F

Thats not a live journal , you should follow up after each single trade whether it was a loss or a profit . Otherwise its just masturbation .

Waiting ...

statements can be falsified or can be from demo accounts ()open 2 demo accounts. 1 for euro shorts, 1 for longs) etc. I think that's what most people assume when they see someone making a few thouosand pips per day.

Anyway, my 18 year old girlfriend is calling me out for our datenight. I have to go. If I let her down again like I did last night (ended up getting a cheeky job offer from Sir Alan Sugar after he was looking for business advice over a few drinks!) i'll be in the bad books!!

cheers

Thats pathetic stuff done by fakers - and you have had many at T2W

Check out Major Magnums statements etc and his calls and his time etc etc

All genuine - 100% verifiable stuff - it must make you lot dribble

Wait to you see him next on a good day when he back for a full day and in the zone after being on a 3 week holiday. In fact it was my first day back Friday and I only had 3 bad scalps - plenty of bigger winners than MM though :D

Thats pathetic stuff done by fakers - and you have had many at T2W

Check out Major Magnums statements etc and his calls and his time etc etc

All genuine - 100% verifiable stuff - it must make you lot dribble

Wait to you see him next on a good day when he back for a full day and in the zone after being on a 3 week holiday. In fact it was my first day back Friday and I only had 3 bad scalps - plenty of bigger winners than MM though :D

why does someone who makes 50-60% a day whenever they post statements constantly have a 1000 starting balance

why does someone who makes 50-60% a day whenever they post statements constantly have a 1000 starting balance

Easy answer you should be aware of

He stayed on demo over 3 months and then went on micro lots.

He then opened a 1 k live account with 2 brokers - to see which gave him best service and spreads etc etc.

Now he used his 1k live FXPro account to trade on and withdraws money as it grows to back down to £1k

By doing this he is not tempted to move too quickly to 2 lot or 5 lots etc - but to stay under 1 lot. That were i went wrong I grew from 2 lots to 20 lots in a year and hit a financial and psychological wall - that put me back 6 months . MM will not go through that.

Ideally even just staying with a live £1k account he can earn £500 to £1000 per week depending on how much time he has available - ie he still has other contract obligations with his own work atm

Maybe in 3 months or 6 months time he will then start with a £5 or 10k account and look for just initially £1 to 2k per week - ( remember this is on going consistency- not flash in a pan stuff) and would not even be compounding until he has another year or so under his belt

Is it possible to earn £5Ok+ per year full time on a £10k live retail capital account

Of course it is - even with no compounding - when you know what you are doing

Its it then possible to earn £1million a year on a quarter of a million capital account - personally - i dont think it is - because of the financial wall element - but maybe in the next 5 years MM will prove me wrong

F

Thats not a live journal , you should follow up after each single trade whether it was a loss or a profit . Otherwise its just masturbation .

Waiting ...

Everybody and their dog know of my losses

The maximum it can be 95% of the time is 7 pips on GJ - normally 2 -4 pips if its a bad one on any FX pair and only going to be over 7 pips if I get spoofed on a spike of over 20 pips

The maximum number of losses I have in day is 5. One rare occasion I did have over 7 losses in a day - and it did my head it - that was over 5 yrs ago

Some days - I have none or just 1 or 2. Friday I had 3 small losses

I take normally 10 to 20 trades a day - maybe 80% of the time.

Very rarely do I take under 10 trades - only if I have had 9 good winners in a row - and rarely do I take over 25 trades.

I count a multi entry as one trade - but count separately the pips - so thats why I can have more than 1 x 30% stake left on from a stake.

As you know - everyday can be different

I might get my normal daily target in under 2 hrs with just 4 trades - or on bad very slow days - i might need 7 hrs and 18 trades to get there.

My wins are anything from 1 pip to 1000 pips - you understand that part Tar - so many maybe dont

Regards

F

Everybody and their dog know of my losses

The maximum it can be 95% of the time is 7 pips on GJ - normally 2 -4 pips if its a bad one on any FX pair and only going to be over 7 pips if I get spoofed on a spike of over 20 pips

The maximum number of losses I have in day is 5. One rare occasion I did have over 7 losses in a day - and it did my head it - that was over 5 yrs ago

Some days - I have none or just 1 or 2. Friday I had 3 small losses

I take normally 10 to 20 trades a day - maybe 80% of the time.

Very rarely do I take under 10 trades - only if I have had 9 good winners in a row - and rarely do I take over 25 trades.

I count a multi entry as one trade - but count separately the pips - so thats why I can have more than 1 x 30% stake left on from a stake.

As you know - everyday can be different

I might get my normal daily target in under 2 hrs with just 4 trades - or on bad very slow days - i might need 7 hrs and 18 trades to get there.

My wins are anything from 1 pip to 1000 pips - you understand that part Tar - so many maybe dont

Regards

F

Show me your pips

Regards

F

There are only two live threads..Tar and Ffsear
And one for the sycophants...

Show me your pips

That's like me giving you my wage slip

Major Magnum is quite happy to show you his - only though while he stay on a small live account

I dont think he would be doing that with a £25 - 50K live account - its too confidential

I am hoping in this next 6 months another student or even 2 here on T2W will do similar to MM and they too will show you there live pips.

The key is multi trades - multi stakes - stops in profit and scalping experience

Stops in profit just get rid of so much emotion - what ever happens - you dont lose - although its still frustrating if you have been up say 27 pips on 2 x 30% part stakes and you end end stopped out for just 12 and 2 pips - but still its positive money in your kitty

Need to show Fugazsy why part multi stakes with stops in profits can transform your trading and keep you risk low - whilst enabling you to take and make more money. Hes does not get it

Regards

F

That's like me giving you my wage slip

Major Magnum is quite happy to show you his - only though while he stay on a small live account

I dont think he would be doing that with a £25 - 50K live account - its too confidential

I am hoping in this next 6 months another student or even 2 here on T2W will do similar to MM and they too will show you there live pips.

The key is multi trades - multi stakes - stops in profit and scalping experience

Stops in profit just get rid of so much emotion - what ever happens - you dont lose - although its still frustrating if you have been up say 27 pips on 2 x 30% part stakes and you end end stopped out for just 12 and 2 pips - but still its positive money in your kitty

Need to show Fugazsy why part multi stakes with stops in profits can transform your trading and keep you risk low - whilst enabling you to take and make more money. Hes does not get it

Regards

F

NO need for wage slips just a live trading journal ... easy hence the time you have in your hands ..

There are only two live threads..Tar and Ffsear
And one for the sycophants...

It looks as though you cannot understand Major Magnums statements then - I know he has only shown approx 30 over last 6 months - maybe you think they are fakes???

He's the student - although a very good one

Maybe I have taught him completely wrong ?

Maybe others still have not understood my method ?

Its is complex - no 2 ways about it and it cannot be learnt in just a month or two

Any practice demanding a high skill level need time - maybe if you had 6 months malaguti then you would eat your words

Regards

F

Last edited:
NO need for wage slips just a live trading journal ... easy hence the time you have in your hands ..

You have more chance of getting blood out of a stone

I said that in first week - over 20 months ago - but am quite happy to prove my method works and make money by teaching a few others who are genuinely committed retail FX traders - completely free of charge - here live and open on this forum

Part of the deal is that thay show the forum their own live performances - which of course will not be as good as mine in first few years - simply because their skill level will not be as high as mine

I dont expect any of the T2W students to show forums their live statements if they then go full time - they are private and confidential - and I dont even want to know how well etc they go - unless they want to keep me informed- thats up to them

I will be retired in next 2 or 3 years ( I am in my 60's ) - sailing around the world half the year maybe for a few years - trading will just be a memory and I can feel satisfied I have genuinely helped some other retail traders etc etc - i dont know why I like people who help each other - I must be strange ??

F

The reason the site is slowly going down the pan is because no matter what topic you go on it will sooner or later get hijacked by fomo. I stopped bothering because i always get so angry with his bull**** "live calls" and constantly repeating the same garbage about his star pupil.
I read this thread and just knew once again he would hijack it and repeat and rinse the same garbage.
Tars thread are live calls yes live calls which you cannot argue with.
For months on end we have all asked for a live call from fomo but his interpretation of a live call seems slightly different to the rest of the world.
So on that note its bye from me and i guarantee if i log on in three months time it will be like groundhog day.

Last edited:
The reason the site is slowly going down the pan is because no matter what topic you go on it will sooner or later get hijacked by fomo. I stopped bothering because i always get so angry with his bull**** "live calls" and constantly repeating the same garbage about his star pupil.
I read this thread and just knew once again he would hijack it and repeat and rinse the same garbage.
Tars thread are live calls yes live calls which you cannot argue with.
For months on end we have all asked for a live call from fomo but his interpretation of a live call seems slightly different to the rest of the world.
So on that note its bye from me and i guarantee if i log on in three months time it will be like groundhog day.

6 months ago I said the same.

Both of you dont make sense ?

So Major Magnum - remember - just a student learning makes calls on the thread - normally as they happen or like me within 2 to 5 mins before or after entry and then when they go on for 30 mins or 3hr or even 6 hrs and then MM shows his live statements of the day in question and you two have the audacity to moan - give me strength - put us on ignore - or start your own threads etc etc

Some people would moan if they were given £10 for doing nothing - they would say why is not £1000 ?

Its unbelievable what the world is producing since the advent of social media

This is suppose to be a trading forum - find a thread you like and stay with it and ignore all the threads you dont like - its so easy

NVP is so right - there are some unbelievable members here who will never be satisfied - but always appear when they can get a moan in

Give me strength - please

F

This is suppose to be a trading forum - find a thread you like and stay with it and ignore all the threads you dont like - its so easy
F

Due to high blood pressure my doctor advised me not to go on a thread where you might hijack it and i have not been able to find one

F

Due to high blood pressure my doctor advised me not to go on a thread where you might hijack it and i have not been able to find one

Hi Jeffre4

If you have high blood pressure - maybe you should not be trading at all

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.