Ignore the dissers

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think any of us genuinely believed Tars calls on F's thread ...the "likes" and comments made by us are called sarcasm dude ........and I have never called Tar a less than average trader ... I merely mentioned that his reality was not the fantasy he called on F's thread

whats wrong with that ?............he clearly isn't performing to what he claimed on F's thread ..............no one asked hm to come on F's thread ?

N

That is an easy flip mate, a bit infantile but and easy flip, it shows who is the clown here, if I have a bit of time I will do a bit of search just for the creation of pure embarrassment .....anyway I am short @ 5722

answering your sh*t and the other Dissers D ............big mistake on my part in trying to get some feuding here resolved at T2win and now easily sorted at my end now........no brainer to take a break

cheers all
N

I was programming some Mt4 stuff most of weekend unfortunately ...........this passed the time ;)

N

Hi NVP

On here since you're not receiving PMs.

Just to thank you for your scalping thread which should show whether fxmo's method can actually work from a trading perspective as well as a theoretical (and hindsight) one. People will stop dissing, of course, when such evidence arrives since it has been conspicuous by its absence so far.

cheers

jon

Hi NVP

On here since you're not receiving PMs.

Just to thank you for your scalping thread which should show whether fxmo's method can actually work from a trading perspective as well as a theoretical (and hindsight) one. People will stop dissing, of course, when such evidence arrives since it has been conspicuous by its absence so far.

cheers

jon

Hi Barjon

I have looked at all my PM's ?..........nothing there

I will contact the moderators directly regarding what I wish to do now regarding the journal ..........it will now be for purely my own benefit if I can fuse the systems and a few others here I chose ....I have nothing to prove to the rest .....and certainly nothing to dissers who frankly I have had enough of

will let you guys know at some point in the future ........until then back to trading my own accounts in peace ;)

Cheers
N

Hi Barjon

..............I have looked at all my PM's ?..........nothing there...........

N

No, you've got it turned off :)

NVP has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

No, you've got it turned off :)

NVP has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

ok B .......i'll turn it back on ............strange ?? as MM corresponded with me this weekend ??? :confused:

anyway its on again and please close this thread

thanks all - signing off for a while :cool:

N

As a matter of interest, could you tell me if Timsk is a part of Administration? He tells us, frequently, that he is not a moderator.
Split',
You have only to look at the bottom line of my signature which appears on every single post I make (and has done for quite some time now) in order to see precisely what my role is on T2W. I added it as I got bored of repeating ad infinitum that I'm not a Mod' and have no involvement with their activities and have none of their privileges. If you have any concerns about this or other questions about my activities (or lack thereof) on T2W, perhaps you'd care to address them to me in future rather than to Paul.
Tim.

One of the objections that I have given for thread trashing, and it has been a sore point with me and mentioned several times over the years, is that it is my belief that it frightens other would be posters off.

Posters, who may have something more interesting to say than the endless twaddle of threadbashers, simply, do not want to be picked at in this way. It astounds me to go away for a few hours and, on my return, find that several pages of this bilge has blocked up the point of a whole thread.
Hi Split' (again),

If the 'thread bashers' are in breach of the Community Constitution (CC), then please report them to the Mods using the red flag 'Report Post' facility. The Mods will then take appropriate action. If members don't bother to report such posts, then they are likely to remain unedited and undeleted, without any infractions being issued to the member(s) responsible. This is because the Mods have made it clear on numerous occasions that they don't have either the time or the resources to be pro-active on the forums: they are (primarily) re-active.

Now, if (please note emphasis) posts made by 'thread bashers' are reported but nothing happens, then this will simply be because - in the opinion of the Mods - the reported posts do not breach the CC. If members feel strongly enough about this issue, then what needs to happen is for the CC to be amended in order to accommodate a new policy that specifically addresses the problem. The Mods will then act accordingly. All of this happened about two years ago when Steve took over as CEO and he completely re-wrote the whole CC (or 'Site Guidelines' as it was previously known).

In line with trading, the solution outlined above is quite simple, although not so easy to implement. The reason being of course is that one wo/man's 'thread basher' or 'disser' is another wo/man's outer of spammers, trolls, stealth vendors and other such ne'er-do-wells. Gerald Seymour expressed it rather more eloquently in his famous book 'Harry's Game' with the line: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter". Therein lies the rub, and the poor ol' Mods get caught in the crossfire and blamed for everything. They are merely doing their job in line with the wishes of (most) members and, on the whole, they do it bloody well.
Tim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.